Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

2c-b???

bunnymunro

Bluelighter
rags.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

the left hand side is mandelin, the r.h. is marquis.
small scraping from a whiteish star
i am a newbie tester, and welcome any comments. cheers

for a 2C-B pill scraping which could contain like .00005mg.. yeah, seems like a good reaction haha

Folley, sorry I don't get the joke. I would imagine that you would have a fair bit of experience with testing? I just would like to know if you reckon that the results I obtained would be consistent with 2cb?
The pill was given to me as ecstasy

Folley, sorry I don't get the joke. I would imagine that you would have a fair bit of experience with testing? I just would like to know if you reckon that the results I obtained would be consistent with 2cb?
The pill was given to me as ecstasy

That reaction isn't 2c-b. idk specifically what's.

No, the reaction seems fine dude.

The joke was, you take a TINY scraping of even an MDMA pill to test, right?

So say you took 1% of a 300mg (total weight) pill to scrape, there would be 3mg of chemical, binder, filler and dye. With 2c-B, since the doses are so fucking low in pills (~10mg or less) that it can only make up a TINY amount of the pills. Binder/Filler would be probably be 75%+ the weight of the pill, the rest would be dye. Those are rough figure, IDK how pill pressers ratio those kinds of things.

What I DO know is that a 300mg pill that contains 10mg of 2C-B only contains .03mg of drug for every 10mg of pill. IDk if my math is right lol, but the point is there and makes plenty of sense.

a small 3mg scraping of the same pill from about could only hold .09mg.... no wonder it set off such a light reaction,

other than that though, the color looks just fine. I wouldn't suspect it to be ANYTHING other than a weak 2C reaction. Happy tripping 2C is the Bees knee :)

Aha! Thanks for clearing that up. As I said, I am pretty new to testing, though I have basic chemistry understanding. Your explanation is most helpful.
Cheers