• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-B Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

Mild nausea, going from hot to cold, chills, will this go away because I don't like it.

Ok, got out of sickland into happy land. Its T+02.00 now.

The first hour or so after I took 12 mg of 2c-b was not that great. I had some nausea, chills, one moment I was shaking next moment sweating. I can tell you now I don't like body flushes. Thank god they are over now. Now I'm all happy and relaxed but when it came up I was anxious and restless. I wanted to lay down when up and get up when I was down.
For me this dose feels like I'm on kratom(the euphoria for me is the same) but with a very weird twitch to it. I'm not experiencing visuals or mindfucks but my vision is distorted in some way. Some 'shifts' occur. Have problems focusing too. My pupils are like space saucer so the 2cb must be doing something:D.
2cb is weird for me, just weird. In the beginning I didnt like the energy/body high/whatever but now its more relaxed. Man I'm trying to express how i'm feeling here but for some reason i can't find the decend words.
Family guy makes me very giggly and shpongle together with the windows media player visuals are awesome! Yes, I'm definetly euphoric and all loving now:D. Just wondering now if weed would enhance this experience or kill it.

Really compared to an hour ago I feel like 1000 times better. But I'm gonna stop typing now and just post or I wont stop trying to connect random sentences into one story.

Edit: forgot one thing, 2cb orgasms are...f'ing orgasmic:D

anyone noticed dosing 2C-B Hbr with hot water (with empty stomach) come up is almost as equal as nasal dosing and stronger hit? it gets really intense come up, 25mg feels to me 32mg,and dont get this effect with cold water.

So, one more question. I got 3mg of 2c-b left. Anything I can do with it? I know its nothing but would it enhance a mushroomtrip? Or would snorting give effect(besides burning like hell)?

Snorting it on a mushroom trip might indeed enhance the trip a little - don't expect very much though. Alternatively you could save it until you can get some more, if that's an option :)

I'm getting a little curious about large doses ive not gon passed 25mg but im interested on ppl subjective perseved differnce in large doses as apose to say 25mg Ou

So, one more question. I got 3mg of 2c-b left. Anything I can do with it? I know its nothing but would it enhance a mushroomtrip? Or would snorting give effect(besides burning like hell)?

that must be an awful feeling mate. just so close to a threshold dose... you might as well try to combine it, theres no point in going for it alone... snorting it over a mushroom trip? meh.. might work. dont expect too much though

I might use it with some 4-ho-met. I'm getting my scale(0.001g) tomorrow so I can finally weigh out some:D.

How much of 2C-B would be good for a first-time 2C-B experience on a dance party? I'm somewhat experienced with psychedelics, I've tried 6-APB/5-APB on such parties too and it was fine. I know all that harm reduction stuff, but as much as I don't want to overdo it and feel too awkward among people, I don't want to be underwhelmed and miss the first time experience. First times are the best right? I thought about going for 20mg. Oral of course. According to erowid the peak lasts 3 hours, but how long is it going to last really? Music appreciation, dancing purposes?

Also, what can I expect generally? From what I've read it's going to be a much more energetic 6-APB, with some LSD resemblance. And no comedown :D

Last edited:
I'd go for 20 if I were you. With psychedelics, I'd not say that the first time is the best. The trip is different every time, that's why, for me, psychedelics are more interesting and more worthy of revisiting than, say, MDMA. I'm not sure if I'd do it for the first time in a club if no-one else I know was taking it. It's nice to know that someone else is in the same boat. Three or four hours seems like a reasonable estimation of duration to me.

I live in a place where drugs aren't very common besides occassional marijuana and very rarely amphetamine. But it's somewhat accepted by people that you're using, one does what he wants.

I've read 2C-B isn't too psychedelic, I mean it can be, but so was 6-APB in a massive dose I've taken unintentionally. I am not afraid of doing it in a club unless I'd be doing like 40mg... I think...

I've also read a report on 26mg 2C-B and the guy says that on such dose it was awkward being among people, as I said, I don't want to be either underwhelmed or overwhelmed. I think that even if I feel a bit awkward among people talking, I can just go dance and don't care anyway, what do you think?

edit: whatever, I'm exaggerating. 20mg should be fine :)

See, when people say "not too psychedelic", they're comparing it to, say, mushrooms or acid. 2C-B is still very much a psychedelic, and you are going to have visuals and an altered headspace with that dose. Anyway, you'll be fine with 20mg, champ, have fun!

I got A friend who iv'd 50 mg....++++4 b4 he got the rig out.... Insanity....

See I think 2C-B is a very social drug but requires everyone to be on it. Do with someone you trust and want to be with. Hell the sex side of it is fantastic.

been reading through this thread and signed up just so i can put my own input; i've had plenty of 2c-b experience.
my first time i popped 30mg and it was pretty chill and enjoyable but i felt it wasn't enough.

just recently, i was feeling cocky and popped 20mg and right after snorted 30mg.

bad idea, it burned incredibly bad. almost felt like knives being shoved up my nose.

and when it hit me, it hit HARD..
ended up throwing up and thinking i was gonna die for like an hour, then i calmed down and had a blast the rest of the time.

most intense, indescribable visuals ever but was nothing like boomers or acid.

i say, if you want a good time snort like 15-20mg and you'll be going hard. or just pop 25mg for a chill experience.

What makes for the most visual environment? Complete darkness? How much would I need to get a good visual effect? I was thinking 18mg orally, and after an hour, hour and a half, if I'm looking for more snort a couple of mg's (I'm thinking something that small shouldn't hurt as bad)

I've got the HCL.