Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b question concerning dizziness and nausea 2 days after

DutchBloke

Bluelighter
Hey there BL,

Last Thurday I decided to do 2c-b with my some of my friends, I've had a fantastic trip!, I've seen the universe basically haha.
But here's the thing, Last night I went to a party and drank a few (3-4) beers, immediatly after I started to get very dizzy.
At first I liked cause it felt like I was just pretty drunk but then I got sick and threw up a few times and 30minutes later again.
So I went home to take a good night sleep over it but when I've still been dizzy ever since and am throwing up all the time.
Could it be that this is caused by the 2c-b the night before in combination with alcohol the next day or anything like that?

~DuBlo

Last edited:
I wish 2C-B showed me that. It was mostly swirly, fun visuals and some empathy for like 4 hours. Not much more than that, besides the usual body and head high almost all substances have.

If you can't take your alcohol, then don't drink while on it (2C-B in your case). I wouldn't do that either, lol. Either alone is fine anyway, at least some days, for most people.

Sounds like a bad first experience. Try it without alcohol next time, but if you still get sick, then you need to move on. That's about it. :). Try other substances that you deem are safe enough to explore. That's it too. Lol.