View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B in times of Coronavirus

reddevil3500

Greenlighter
So I had 4 2cb pills I had bought prior to all this, which I was planning to do with friends or at a concert. Now that I'm stuck in my room I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to try it by myself. I have never done 2cb before, only LSD and MDMA.

I'm worried I will lose my mind, or that it will be "too boring" since there aren't many stimuli like at a concert. Should I try it by myself?

If so, what would you recommend I do to have a good time?

Just take one 2cb is less intense than LSD when taken in normal dose ranges orally but snorting 2cb is a powerful experince. I would say have a bunch of music you want to listen to 2cb can be used to explore within without it been as overwhelming as LSD. Everybody reacts differently to 2cb especially when taken orally can take a long time to kick in and peak.

Take 1 pill orally, if not enough effect after 70-80 min, crush another pill an insufflate 1/10 of it every 10 minutes untill where you want to be (will burn quite a bit!). Music will be geat, but do explore the tactile enhancement of 2C-B by taking shower/bath and through sex.

If you're doing psychedelics at home as a rainy day activity, plan a bunch of potential activities before the trip. The worst thing you could experience on a psychedelic is boredom... seems so wasteful of the experience.

Jees, this lockdown is normally my ideal time to trip, hate going out on psychs most of the time lol. I lost my mind a long time ago, I think I left it back at one of my old residences and forgot to move it :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, my wife and I were planning to trip something light like 2C-B this weekend ourselves, but plans have been delayed due to moving again... oh well. I like to watch movies on psychs. Picking out some varied music choices is a good idea too. I even enjoy reading sometimes if I have the mental clarity, say, the Book of Job in the Bible while on acid. Anything that's fun can be more fun on psychs. Never understood people's focus on going out and tripping with other people.

2C-B is a good candidate for being alone, or being with other people. It's quite visual and euphoric, and at higher dosages can be pretty psychedelic mentally too (I used to disagree with this but some more recent experiences have convinced me otherwise). It's pretty easygoing and forgiving. I'd say I do prefer doing it with other people, but alone is perfectly enjoyable too. It also depends on your level of sociability... some people prefer being alone and some prefer being with other people when tripping.

Do you know what dosage the pills are? I'd say 15mg should be your minimum dose, personally I find 25-30mg to be a full-on trip, more is good too but it does get pretty strong pretty fast. If you've never taken any 2C-Xs, you'd do best to start low and assess personal tolerance.

Yeah, 2cb is perfect to take in quarantine. I wouldnt do the full pill, but half. Maybe you´ll want the other half past 2-4 hours.

I wouln´t crush and sniff, is painful for the nose and could lead to some chaotic twists in the trip

Other than that, you dont need to prepare much. The whole nexus will guide you on what to do :music, paint, meditate, yoga, watch a film, taking a shower or way more impredictable activities. Maybe you find yourself sprouting tomato plants or deep cleaning the kitchen... who dafuq knows!

If you've never taken any 2C-Xs, you'd do best to start low and assess personal tolerance.

I'm trying to get some through a guy who has a source.....do you think I might have the same problem with restlessness and unease I had with low dose mushrooms vs high dose if I were to try to titrate up from small numbers? Could I start real low and then slowly work my way up, or like I have done with mushrooms, just do a regular dose for my first time in order to avoid the unease of a low dose?
Or is it entirely different in this regard because it's not a tryptamine?

If you aren't comfortable with psychedelics I wouldn't recommend taking it alone. If you decide to, take 1 pill to start and save the rest for a different day.

imo it takes about 20mg to start feeling enjoyable psychedelic effects. I really enjoy mixing it with LSD, dosing about 2 hours after taking the LSD so the come downs line up nicely. If I was taking 2c-b by itself 30mg seems to be my preferred dosage. I think anymore then 50mg is a waste as it doesn't seem to make me trip any harder. It just exasperates the negative effects of it, specifically being freezing cold.

It will definitely be enjoyable with some nice geometric and neon visuals if you get the dosage right. But if you start having a bad time it might be rough for you, time distortion on 2c-b is a major effect of it.

I gave a co-worker of mine 2 ~30mg caps, he said he wanted a strong trip and had a lot of experience with LSD and Mushrooms. Then told me the following Monday that him and his girlfriend both hid under the blankets for the majority of the experience waiting for it to end. Although he did grab another one off me a few weeks later and enjoyed it much more when he knew what he was in for.

I'm trying to get some through a guy who has a source.....do you think I might have the same problem with restlessness and unease I had with low dose mushrooms vs high dose if I were to try to titrate up from small numbers? Could I start real low and then slowly work my way up, or like I have done with mushrooms, just do a regular dose for my first time in order to avoid the unease of a low dose?
Or is it entirely different in this regard because it's not a tryptamine?

It's quite different from mushrooms. I'd probably just try a low-end regular dose, it's much more forgiving and benign feeling than mushrooms.

Cool, good to know. I'd be so vexed if I got the same sort of unease with something I'm trying to start slow with. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers! :)

I personally think 2CB is great for a home alone experience. Nothing quite like laying down with headphones on. You go somewhere else.

If you are into spiritual/metaphysical pursuits, 2CB is very helpful. I have used it with meditation, astral projection, viewing auras and similar pursuits. In my personal opinion, it activates the same type of state that you can access through practiced meditation/dream walking/lucid dreaming.

It has been awhile since I actively pursued those types of activities, but 2CB provoked some intense moments when I was in that zone. I recall reading that it has similar properties to some plants used by shamans in Australia Africa." Edited to add link: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb_article1.shtml

@SunriseChampion I know what you are talking about with low dose anxiety on mushrooms. 2CB is not like that for me. A low dose, for me, is more like an empathogen, and it gets more psychedelic as the dose goes up. 15 mg feels quite different from 35 mg. Definitely figure out your sweet spot for dosage. Taking too much can be quite unpleasant. Better to be underwhelmed and then take more. Make sure you have not eaten recently or the come-up will take forever.

Last edited: