View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-B? Help

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
So my pot dealer was tripping and asked me for a rider to Wendy's. On the way there he gave me a sugar cube and said it has 2c-B on it. Well I came home and took it. Now that I'm reading a bit more about 2c-B im seeing it's usually a powder and that you take mg not micrograms. Im not asking you what I took because you nor I will ever really know. But is it even possible this is 2c-b? My mouth is kinda numb feeling. It has been since the chemical hit my mouth. Idk if that's s 2c-b thing or not. But yeah, single sugar cube. Tasted pretty funky. It been about any hour and it coming on. I asked how strong that are and he didn't reply.. Thanks dildo

Btw sorry Id this is against the rules I know what did I take threads are, but I feel this is slightly different

I really doubt you could get a dose of 2c-b into a sugar cube. My guess would be 2c-b-NBOMe. A lot of people don't even realize that you can't just shorten the name of a chemical. But then again it could be something completely different. A lot of psychedelics taste chemically and can cause mouth numbness. You'll have to ask him about it when you get the chance.

We don't really allow "what did I take" threads because there is no way we can be sure. But it sounds like your dealer got confused and thought 25b-NBOMe was 2C-B. The NBOMes are known for being very bitter and numbing the mouth and they are commonly passed off as acid, which makes the sugar cube (a classic way to dose LSD) medium make sense.

You should be fine, many people enjoy the NBOMes. I'm going to leave this open for now, if you feel the need to check in, talk to someone, whatever, please feel free to post here. :) Generally people find NBOMes to be quite visual and euphoric so there is a good chance you'll have a nice time.

You should be fine, many people enjoy the NBOMes.

True, but on the other hand, the NBOMes have unpredictable effects and a few people have been killed by them. It would probably be wise to not take any more random sugar cubes, especially from this dealer.

Yeah for sure, I don't get the sense the OP wants to. I think that information is important but didn't want dude being freaked out by the prospect of death as the trip began.

OP, are you good?

Yeah, I find it hard to imagine you could get a significantly active dose of 2C-B dropped on a sugar cube. Typical doses are somewhere on the order of ~20mg. An NBOMe would be the most likely substance (other than acid or an acid analogue, but it would be really weird to misrepresent the most well-known and popular synthetic psychedelic as something less well-known and accepted).

I really doubt you could get a dose of 2c-b into a sugar cube.
solistus ...Yeah, I find it hard to imagine you could get a significantly active dose of 2C-B dropped on a sugar cube.

Well, a sugar cube weighs anything between 4-6 grammes. If the dose of 2CB is 20mg then all you have to do is mix the 2CB with water and pour it carefully onto the cube. It will be soaked up easily and the 2CB would probably crystallize either on the surface or between the grains. At least that's how I see it. What does anyone else think?

I don't think sugar cubes are particularly absorbent like that, I always figured most of the LSD when they'd do it would sit on one spot. Always licked the foil it came wrapped in too for good measure.

Anyways, from your description I'm leaning towards your dealer misinforming you as to what he gave you.

Real question is was it really visual? 2cb isn't very visual at all, compared to 25b being very visual
2cb also feels a lot better more euphoric, 25b also has a pretty hefty body load, if you've taken them both they are very easy to spot, hopefully it wasn't any nbome I knew a kid that had a seizure from 25b and went too the hospital, they are very very scary

25b actually felt the most dangerous of all nbomes I have tryed, 25i too and then 25c next, the only good nbome is 25n
The rest are just good for the visuals
25n brings visuals and a safe mind set
Little off topic but yeah I've got a lot of exp with nbomes and some of those experiences are not good
I'm lucky too be alive
And prolly will never take them agian

Yep im good, completely forgot about this post being as the trip was VERY uneventful. The only effects I felt were;mental clouding(unable to concentrate), a bit of "mind expansive" thought and slight discomfort in my joins. Who knows what the fuck I took, but the "scientist" who cooked up this RC either has very bad taste or thought it would be better at ultra low doses, once again who fucking knows.

Well then It may have been a Low dose of 2cb and they are half retarded and don't know much about the right dosage , I can tell you one thing it sure wasn't 25b.