• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b-fly rectal/plugged... is it stronger than oral?

orangelicker

Bluelighter
I can’t seem to find much info about it:

Is rectal administration of 2c-b-fly stronger/more effective than oral?

One guy had told me that, in his experience, oral was the best way to go. However, I have also heard people say that rectal is stronger.

Can’t find anything about the bioavailabilities of these ROAs.

Rectal is, most of the time, much more effective than oral, for various substances, but then again every chemical is different and this one is not all that common.

I have a couple 10mg tablets that I want to take. Thinking of boofing just one 10mg.

Thanks!!!

Not sure but I thought 2C-B-FLY was one of those drugs that is about as potent rectally as orally. Maybe needs to be metabolized a little making parenteral admin a bit pointless but again IDK

I also have some tablets (a sort of neon light yellowgreen) but haven't tried yet cause I expect to get gregarious from it and want there to be a good setting for that.

If you have more than one and opinions are mixed on this anyway why don't you just start with oral?

Regular 2C's seem to suffer from poor oral bioavailability. I believe the 5-O-position is readily de-methylated (at which point the drug essentially becomes inactive), so evading that first-pass effect seems to make a huge difference.

With 2C-B-FLY, however, both methoxy groups are cyclized into dihydrofuran rings, which should make them much more resistant to enzymatic attacks. At least this would also explain to some extent why 2C-B-FLY is significantly longer-lasting and more potent than plain 2C-B.

So while I would expect 2C-B-FLY to work perfectly fine upon rectal administration, it might not potentiate it to the same extent that it does 2C-B.

Oh yes I remember that from the NBOMe's although those seem 5-O-demethylated much quicker.

Good info and advice!

Well, I may just try plugging first and oral another time if that doesn’t go well,

I guess I’m just impatient considering I originally had 3 and took one rectally—to no effect... forgot that I was on a stupid SSRI. So I guess I just wanna get as much as I can out of the two I have left.

Managed to avoid taking the SSRI for about a week now; long story short my mother (with whom I’m circumstantially forced to live, injury) basically forced the SSRI upon me. Showed her about tardive dysohoria from ssri’s, basically brain-damage from long-term SSRI use, but she still tries to force them on me-but that’s another story.

Thanks for the info... I’ll post back later to report how it goes.

We probably used same source. Mine are small fluorescent green tablet. Maybe the size of a B.B. don’t even remember the vendor now oh well lol

Regardless of being forced to take SSRI's, don't just go off and on them willy-nilly. You would need quite some time to taper off them gradually because they would slowly need to go out of your blood, then slowly go up again after having taken a drug. That period of getting used to getting on or off them is notorious for causing really bad side-effects. If you want to come off them, come off them completely and indefinitely. If so desired, discuss it with your presciber cause you need to be ready for that - if you are though and you can back that up... insist on your rights etc as most people do not and are not used to having a say in their treatment traditionally.

In any case, taking drugs should not be a real factor in deciding to go off an SSRI. I am not taking sides with people forcing you to take any meds in that kind of situation (though I'm sure it is with the best intentions). But protecting you from temporarily going off them is something entirely different than permanently keeping you on them.

I don?t want to take them because they cause brain damage.

My doctor is a fuck tard and did not want to help me stop. I researched about tapering, and did it myself. Been off for about 2 1/2 weeks now.

No one is gonna make me take that bull shit.

Thanks for the info people.