View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b at a rave

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Im doing psychedelics in public for the first time this weekend at a jungle rave. What is a good oral dose of 2cb for raving and how long will it last? I've only snorted 2cb with other drugs for an intense trip. Im not sure what dose I should take in a rave type enviorment.

From what I've seen, a high dose of 2C-B (40mg) can make some people unable to walk and coordinate their balance normally. I'd imagine being in a crowded rave might make it difficult to navigate around like you'd want to as well. I saw this happen recently too, so I decided to procure half the amount of what everyone else had.

I haven't tried it myself, but from reading around 20mg seems like a good place to start. Some people say 2C-B isn't as strong as the other 2Cs, but I think a pretty high dose negates the weakness for sure. If you are comfortable in a rave environment, then it should be good since 2C-B has some empathogenic and visual qualities. So go meet people and see some lights!

It has that fun vibe to it, and I'm looking forward to trying it myself too. I've been sober for what seems like forever, but the wait should be worth it. :)

20mg orally is about right, depending on quality.

I sniffed 17mg at a rave once (probably equivalent to 40mg~ orally) and it was disgusting. I couldn't see whatsoever and the music turned into psychedelic soup. My friend spent the night off his face lying against a tombstone. Neither of us enjoyed it.

Heh, sounds amusing. Yeah, 40mg seems to floor people, especially to those who had 2C-B for the first time. One was flat on their back, and others were stumbling around. The psychonaut took 40mg like a champ though, lol, but I still asked for 20mg only. I don't want to underestimate this stuff.

20mg orally is about right, depending on quality.

I second this :) For the first time anyway. I´d say 25 mg oral would take the euphoria up one notch, but 20 is good for the first time.

2C-B can be awesome at a rave. Enjoy ;)