PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b And Ket

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello BL people,

I begin to use a lot of 2cb and ket during my parties,

We always end up with good time and no comedown.

I try to give myself a full recover from mdma.

Is 2c-b has a safe using guideline? How should we give break to using 2cb?

Ket: i'm using atmost 300mg per session, maybe less, I got a low tolerance to that.

How many days should I give a break to these usages?

Some people will surely disagree, but I don't see any problem in doing it each weekend. But you will surely develop at least some semi-permanent tolerarance to the ketamine. And obviously, 2C-B won't be as fun all the time, as it was in the begining.

But no, there's no serotonin depletion or anything going on with either 2C-B or ketamine. They're not like MDMA.

Because it has huge bodyload with 1 dose, and that dose is enough for 5-6 hours damn.
Ket makes it powerful and last longing.

It's good to know that I can use everyweekend which I won't of course.

Which supplements to take before after 2cb? and ket?

Nothing really. I guess you can take vitamins and stuff if you feel you need it.

Tolerance to both will probably build up quite quickly if you were to do it every week... Also although 2-cb is a relatively safe drug, it is also a powerful drug. It messes around with the serotonergic, dopaminergic and noradrenergic systems and thereby indirectly affects pretty much every single nerve in your brain. Ketamine as well by antagonizing with the NMDA receptors, affects a lot of areas in the brain. The normal functioning of monoaminergic receptors and NMDA receptors are needed for things like encoding and retrieving memories, as well other cognitive functions. Messing around with such delicate systems too much will upset their natural balance and you may notice memory problems, mood problems, and other things. This is different for everyone and some might get away with doing a lot more than others.

I'd advice to listen to your body and your mind, if you do it every weekend and start noticing things going wrong during the weekdays it might be time to start spacing out the sessions a bit more ;).

Thanks for good advices.

I will space definitely to my sessions. I always dose once 2cb (it's quite enough for that day) and go for ket to boost and a little weed.

I'm just curious that I won't take mdma again because it's quite same and I don't look for rolling anymore?

Anyway, hope i can find 2cb in Amsterdam and enjoy it there too. Yess!

I tried to find some researches about 2c-b.
And I think we are using ßk-2c-b cuz we're dosing 100mg-120mg and it continues like 6-8 hours maybe more.

What is difference between them?
I want to know more about this drug and it's dangers etc.

What sort of doses are you taking of the 2cb? Is it the pills?

In low doses I can imagine a bump of k would be quite nice. When I've had it in higher doses I wouldn't want to have any tbh. I had a mighty bump on after having a fairly hefty dose of 2ci once and I only just managed to hold my shit together.

I tried to find some researches about 2c-b.
And I think we are using ßk-2c-b cuz we're dosing 100mg-120mg and it continues like 6-8 hours maybe more.

What is difference between them?
I want to know more about this drug and it's dangers etc.

bk-2c-b is FAR less psychedelic and generally causes more physical stimulation/vasoconstriction/uncomfortable side effects; it is generally the outcome with most beta ketone analogues.
2c-b can be powerfully psychedelic with a strong euphoric push, it's probably my favourite 2c-x, whereas bk-2c-b feels more like MDMA
Also yes 100-200mg is FAR to high for 2c-b unless you have ridiculously impure product

bk-2c-b is FAR less psychedelic and generally causes more physical stimulation/vasoconstriction/uncomfortable side effects; it is generally the outcome with most beta ketone analogues.
2c-b can be powerfully psychedelic with a strong euphoric push, it's probably my favourite 2c-x, whereas bk-2c-b feels more like MDMA
Also yes 100-200mg is FAR to high for 2c-b unless you have ridiculously impure product
I'm unsure if Methylone is actually a beta-ketone analogue of MDMA (after all, it's called bk-MDMA by many), but does that same theory about side effects apply to it? I have a growing interest in Methylone (I realise this is a different forum, just wondering about your opinion) and have little to no experience with MDMA, and am wondering if it has more side effects.

I personally found methylone to be slightly more stimulating and vasoconstrictive than MDMA.
I've never gotten cold hands from MDMA but I have from methylone.
Methylone is still a worthwhile drug, especially with no MDMA experience to compare it to, but remember it tends to have the "less is more" effect where dosing higher does not necessarily bring more positive effects, but certainly can compound negative effects

That's right, it's not psychedelic but it gives the wooooow feeling and you're feeling dumb :) It makes us laugh hard. A small line of K makes it fuckin awesome.

It's like mdma with a little difference from it. And yes it's not 2c-b because no one can dose 100-120mg without getting fucked up :)

I'm curious about it. Does it release serotonin? Because it's very similar to mdma.

It's a relatively new and novel compound, I don't think research into it's binding affinities has been done yet.
Or if it has it hasn't been published

After researching this product and finding 0 researches about it, I'm really doubtful of using it.

I think using 2c-b is far more harmless than mdma but this ßk thing makes me think twice.
How should I space? What is the harm caused to the body by using this substance? I'm really annoyed of finding NOTHING.

I don't wanna die or smth :) or cause some permanent damage to my body or brain.

I want to change the thread name to ßk-2c-b not to give wrong info to BL.

I just gave 3 weeks break to my usage of it and feeling absolutely fine.
No hangovers no comedowns. Hope it doesn't do anything bad which I don't feel in my body.

1 week later I will use it when it becomes 4 week break.

Also, Ket empowers that ßk-2c-b damn, it's absolutely fuckin amazing.