Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B-Aminorex?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
"5-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazol-2-amine"

So do this have any psychedelic qualities or is it completely a stimulant?

There's little to find about this stuff.

Nothing to add sadly but thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. Been reading up on it elsewhere on the interwebz but much like you I can't seem to gather much about the experience itself yet. Really hoping this becomes widely available soon...and the reports flow in soon afterwards.

Huh, weird. I have always wanted to try 4-methylaminorex. But the recent analogue was apparently not very good at all and also quite cardiotoxic.

"5-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromophenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazol-2-amine"

So do this have any psychedelic qualities or is it completely a stimulant?

From what I understand it is indeed a psychedelic, and as such significantly more potent than regular 2C-B; in fact with those bulky substitutions it is probably not a stimulant at all (I mean, it might very well feel "stimulating", but in the same way that DOB or microdosed LSD is; not by directly inducing the release of monoamines like 4-methyl-aminorex or methamphetamine)

Huh, weird. I have always wanted to try 4-methylaminorex. But the recent analogue was apparently not very good at all and also quite cardiotoxic.
Even 4-MAR has been related to pulmonary hypertension in some users which is a shame because it is such clean, enjoyable and functional stimulant.

^^You have much experience with 4-MAR?

The thing that fascinated me was also the 4 (?) different isomers which can be made. I’m sure this too effects people’s opinion of the substance.

One day I’ll get to try it... Been curious ever since I read about it as U4euh.

-GC

I can't believe there is no one who has tried this compound to comment on it yet. I guess I need to pick some up, if for no other reason than to make some information available to the pulic! My searches have come up with nothing....

Hmm I don't know if that's actually accurate.... that 2C-B-fly = 2C-B-aminorex. Mysterious... unless it's just some vendor fuckery.

But the chemical name is different in every way right? I don't believe this is 2c-b-fly.

This screams "internal standard". By rights the only reason it exists is probably because someone plugged some 2C-B leftovers into an aminorex cook.

I don;'t think any actual RC vendors are selling this. Cayman is though, but they're too legit to dose with.

I can't be bothered to pull out the source for this right now but 2C-B-Aminorex was seized being shipped into Sweden in 2019.

Yeah this one has been around a tiny bit and I don't think it was actually 2C-B-Fly

From their structure they're definitely not the same. 2C-B-Aminorex has an oxazoline group between the amine and phenol, 2C-B-FLY has the standard phenylethylamine structure. 2C-B-FLY also has two furan groups (tetrahydrofuran? maybe?) in place of 2C-B(-Aminorex)s methoxy groups. I'm no expert when it comes to pharmacology, but I'd assume that would make a pretty big difference?

Yeah I meant that someone would've been selling the FLY and calling it 2C-B-Aminorex. They're definitely both different, valid compounds. Not sure how active the animorex would be as a psychedelic though