View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b, AL-LAD crossover combo

Anon0631

Bluelighter
So earlier this year a friend and I insufflated 15mg 2c-b and took 3mg DOC orally at the 1 hour point. It was really nice because there was kind of a cross-fade between the two drugs, as one tails off pretty fast and the other takes a long time to come on.

I wondered if I would have similar results by swapping the DOC for 150μg AL-LAD. I've never done a non-LSD ergaloid before and the obvious choice is to try it solo for the first time. But the combo was so successful last time, it's really tempting to use the same method again.

I will have a mild tolerance due to 15mg 2c-t-2 insufflated 5 days beforehand (which was utterly beautiful). My friend hasn't taken anything for about 3 weeks.

Opinions?

Edit: to clarify, the schedule will be as follows:

0h 15 mg insufflated 2c-b
1h 150μg oral AL-LAD

Last edited:
ALLAD doesn't take long (for most people) to come up - normally peaking 30-45mins in so there will be far more overlap between the 2cb and allad than 2cb and doc. I don't think this would be a bad thing at all.

Ahhh for some reason I had it in my head that it had a long come-up. Checking TiHKAL I see I was wrong.

Maybe we'll just do the AL-LAD and keep the 2c-b for if we need a little boost at the end if the trip.

the onset with AL-LAD varies, for some people it comes on in 30-45mins, while other people have to wait up to 3 hours for full effects. This is also reflected in the trip reports in TIHKAL if you read them carefully ;)

Personally for me, onset has been a very gradual climb over 2 hour, every time

As I said, it seems to varie between people :) I actually think it varied a bit with me too the 3 times I took it, hard to say, because it comes on so gradualy.

Here's what TIHKAL has to say:

"I am aware in twenty minutes, and am into a stoned place, not too LSD like, in another hour."

"I felt it in less than a quarter hour, and was shooting up past a +++ in another quarter hour."

"Simply beautiful. Erotic and music absorption after second hour."

"The onset was very gradual over two or three hours."

If you have a look through the big and dandy AL-LAD thread, you'll see that's what people are reporting too.

The total duration also seems a bit dodgy with some people. I'm baseline 20 mins in, coming up at 40, fully peaking just past an hour and at + after 3h. I think I'm practically baseline after 5h minus pupils and that was with 300ug.

Others have reported effects lasting right into 7-8h+

You should first try AL-LAD on its own and see how the chronology works for you. With this compound, the onset-to-peak length is highly variable -- it could take anywhere from one to five hours. With 150ug (my only trial with it thus far), I had to wait just past the fifth hour; the total duration of the experience was nine hours.