Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B/ 19mg (+/-1mg) + 1g Weed = 2 Wild for 2 minutes

Hear Me Roar

Bluelighter
2c-b HCL 19mg orally (+/-1mg) + 1g skunk (Avg uk skunk)

A few years back, I was deeply consumed with my drug use, more for the thrill of it all, then what I could discover. Over the years, I gradually stopped taking everything, only really smoking cannabis, which as of late has been getting overly tedious and I've had to take a break from everyday smoking. Over the past month, with joining bluelight and reading over the forums. Everyone's opinions, experiences and just the vast knowledge of psyche, this site has to offer. I've found myself wanting to re-immerse myself into the culture of drugs, but more on a personal journey, to find out more about myself and the world.

It started with a LSD experience a week ago, which I haven't done for ages and wanted to take solo.... which since I was given a dose of 62ug +/- 5mg(now known due to labtests) which at the time I thought was 100ug of LSD, went badly. With being a very poor, hardly felt trip, psychologically confusing on a weak scale at best. Which I will go back and visit another time at a higher dose. But for now, I thought I would try some 2c-b. Since I don't want to jump straight back into LSD after that experience and I've never tried 2c-b before. I heard it was the safer of the 2c series and a lot of the RCs which are out there.

Any who... I ingested in a capsule, 19mg of 2c-b HCL (-/+ 1mg) around 3pm. I had spent the morning and some of the afternoon making sure I had everything done for the day. I was ready, so ingested it.

-00:00 - 19mg of 2c-b.... ingested. Started smoking a 0.25g joint with some tobacco..

+00:15 - nicely high, still got half a joint. Watching a UK comedy show, laughing, pretty chilled.

00:45 - finished joint. Shows finished, feeling high, a bit of anxiety coming on

1:10 - Hearts racing a bit, going to roll a joint.

1:17 - Light rolled joint, take a toke and sit up, BOOM. I loose grasp of reality for a second and for a couple of minutes I'm sat there with the thoughts, "oh fuck, why did I do this". I get a huge fuzz in the back of my head and my vision goes wavy. I start worrying, wondering If I had dosed incorrectly. It's hit and its hit hard.

1:19 - The weed has catalysed my trip into an anxious mess. The body buzz is unsettling and I feel really un-easy about the next few hours.

1:20 - All worry had slipped away, my visions back, no distinct OEV but a lot of CEV and a roll-like body feel, slight euphoria, not much, more a feeling of contentment.

1:30 - after smoking some more of the joint I rolled, I saw that after every couple of tokes, the all round intensity of the trip was affected.

2:00 - I come to the realisation, that even though the body of the trip is high, the OEV and the psychological side of the trip, is lacking.

2:30 - getting quite bored, I guess I took 2c-b to find something more deep, but feel a shallow 'ravers' buzz.

3:00 - Some slight colour flux, light seems more purpley, everything slightly surreal. Musics good, feels like a, trippy e, without the sense of the world being amazing.

4:00....5:00.... 6:00..... 7:00.... All the same, contentment, warmth, a slight surreality, but nothing profound.

2c-b.... for me, more of a party drug. I know in larger doses, I'd feel more, 'trippy' and I'd get greater OEVs, but I guess, in larger doses the body load wouldn't be comfortable for me. I found smoking cannabis on it to be a blessing and a curse. The first smoke, leaves you lost for words, it hit me hard and left me a nervous confused scared wreck for 2minutes.

It has literally been, 10mins short of nearly 7 hours since ingestion, although I have a feeling of slight surreality and that I'm almost sober. No real ill-effects as far as I can tell.

Update - Close to 9 hours now, nearly feel completely sober, starting to feel tired. No real come-down as such.

Last edited: