Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B/18mg- 2nd Time- Worthless anxious confusion

1sth4monic

Greenlighter
Late 20's male. 150lbs. Experienced with a wide array of drugs but have been relatively sober the last few years (Meph once a year pretty much.... alcohol once a week... MJ once a week... no other drugs).

This was the first psychedelic experience I had since 2008 when I ate some mushrooms so I was looking forward to it. I was looking forward to 2C-B especially because since I was 18 I wanted to try it after reading about it on erowid.

I took the 18mg Blue Bee pills (http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/7/2011/05/xlarge_0527_sr_d1.jpg) that were going around last summer. I bought two of them last summer and saved them. I took one my first time this past fall... however it was impulsive and it was mixed with Meph and a lot of booze. The combination of the three led to a instant blackout and I remember nothing at all of the experience. So this in a nutshell was essentially my first time with the drug.

Setting: red rocks colorado, sts9. can't get much better.

take the pill 30 minutes before the set starts. The come up is FOREVER. I never really was sure when I finally came up. For hours it felt like I was coming up but never peaked. The first hour and a half felt like a mushroom come up, filled with anxiety and nausea but it never subsided like mushrooms do. I was not sure if I had to use the bathroom but my stomach felt really upset and it gave me some GI issues. I was very introverted and couldn't talk all too well. I was in my own world and was getting very very mild visuals....

My thoughts were jumbled. Never could really hold on to a thought and the thoughts I was thinking of were pretty uninteresting compared to Mushrooms, LSD, and 2C-E. The whole time I felt like I was in a pseudo-tripping state. Wasn't sure if I was sober or wasn't sure if I was tripping.

After close to two hours of anxiousness, very mild visuals, and stomach discomfort, I decided I really was not having a good time and bought a $8 beer (lol) to help with the anxiety. After drinking it it made things a bit more blurry and it made me have a few more visuals. It also made my body pretty warm for better or for worse. I sobered up on the car ride back and made it to my friends place where I had some jack daniels and valium to chill out and forget that the experience happened.

No hangover today.. A little tired but I think its more from the valium than the B.

What I was expecting:
A short trip with nice visuals and a good body high

What I got:
A never ending come up. No peak. Confusion. Paranoia. Anxiety.

All in all. Fuck 2C-B. Shitty drug. Will never be trying this again. Whenever I trip again, which I imagine will be in years from now seeing as I will probably be starting a family sometime soon I will stick to LSD or Mescaline if I can get my hands on it.

Out of the 2C's I have tried 2C-E is by far my favorite, and 2C-B and 2C-D are tied for equally being shitty trips.

Sorry to hear man, 2C-B is by far my fav psychedelic although I haven't tried that many, not as intense as LSD, comes with a bit of Euphoria. I also find it works well in social situations and I've never experienced any sort of come-down.