• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants 280mg ritalin in 24h, lethal?

stuckwithstims

Greenlighter
i took 80mg approx 14h ago, redosed with 40mg about 5h later and then another 40mg 5 1/2h after that.
now im kinda starting to come down and am thinking of taking 80mg in a little bit and then 40mg in 6 or 7h, will this have dangerous effects (other than the effects from normal recreational use)?
(last time i had amphetamines/stimulants was a bit over a month ago)

Would it be lethal? Most likely not. But I don't recommend it man, chasing stims like that just makes it worse over time... the comedown, the lack of sleep, the lack of food... you're better off saving the rest for a few days from now or later on. My personal opinion.

But if you're gonna do it anyways, see where your heartbeat is at, your breathing, etc, blood pressure if you can, and take it slow. No need to drop 80 mg again after all that dosing.

I Hmong expect that it would be lethal but you aren’t going to get much positive out of using more on top of what you’ve already used.

Methylphenidate can have some good effects at first but it degrades into uncomfortable, unpleasant physical stimulation after just a couple of redoses.

I’m not sure what you think you’ll accomplish by taking a bunch more.

I Hmong expect that it would be lethal but you aren’t going to get much positive out of using more on top of what you’ve already used.

Methylphenidate can have some good effects at first but it degrades into uncomfortable, unpleasant physical stimulation after just a couple of redoses.

I’m not sure what you think you’ll accomplish by taking a bunch more.
i kinda like the shakes and the sweats you get from stims, and im mainly doing it for the energy atm.
sure theres a bit of the stimulant positivity coming back, but mainly just used for energy on this occation.

why not?
and i know the comedown from stims, ive met it before, usually just have some zolpidem and a spliff to crash on.

Fuck it then dog run it boof the whole thing.

Just kidding, but yeah if it was me I binge pretty hard on adderall so I should practice what I preach.