View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

26 Hour LSD Trip

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
Last Saturday I popped two white blotter tabs at 6:30 PM. I stopped hallucinating when I fell asleep at 8:30 PM the next night. I was full blown hallucinating the entire time ahhaha. I couldn't sleep because I had things to do the next day. Anyone else experience a long acid trip like this before??? Lemme know what it was like, this was some banging acid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Wow, that's insane! We need to become friends, haha. I'd like to see other accounts about this.

More like the 26 hour DOx trip ;). Did your blotters have a bitter taste? LSD doesn't last 26 hours so it's likely you were sold a DOx blotter. DOC seems to be the more common of the family being passed off as LSD nowadays.

2C-E has been known to last up to 24 hours.
I've never done it but i'm guessing you'd know if it was 2C-E tho.

Isn't that 2C-P? That one is definitely in the 24 hour range.

You pretty much won't find 2c substances on blotter... doses won't fit, though I guess you may be able to fit a dose of 2c-p on several blotters. Although there's no way to know for sure, this duration sounds in line for a DOx chemical. DOC blotters are fairly common, far more common than any 2c blotter. This thread is starting to become a substance ID thread though.

why can't LSD last 24 hours?
what if he just had really loaded acid tabs? with way too much LSD?

It's still not going to last 24 hours. While upping the dosage of a drug does slightly affect the duration, there are limits imposed by metabolism and the properties of the chemical itself.

On drugs inc. the show, they told the story of a DEA agent who was about to bust an LSD lab, so in the car outside he dry-shaved his beard off (cuz he was undercover before that) and then they stormed the place. an hour later he was tripping sack. Apparently there was over 10,000 hits of acid in there just lying out, and some LSD absorbed through the pores in his skin where he shaved. He tripped for 2 days straight, and even had a major seizure about 24 hours in in the hospital.
IMO, i don't believe the story.
But it was quite a tale. Look up the episode Hallucinogens in season 1 or 2 of Drugs Inc.

the reasons i don't think it is real are:
1. How would the LSD get into the air to be absorbed through his skin? it would stay on the blotter, unless he rubbed the blotter on his face.
2. When he got to the hospital the first thing they would do probably is give him an antipsychotic to cancel the trip, why would they let him trip for 2 days without thinking of that, most ERs have IM Geodon readily available.
3. Since when does LSD cause seizures?

DOC or DOM. I took 750 mcg LSD once and it lasted normal LSD time, about 12 hours total. Two hits of acid is not a large dose, unless you get the 300 mcg Orange Sunshine ones.

DOC or DOM. I took 750 mcg LSD once and it lasted normal LSD time, about 12 hours total. Two hits of acid is not a large dose, unless you get the 300 mcg Orange Sunshine ones.

there's been acid hits that are even more than that.
i have known dealers who get sold sheets and are told "okay a hit is 1/6x1/6 inch" so the guys cut 1/4x1/4 or even 1/2x1/2 inch hits just to show people they get loaded acid.
they make a little less money but they become legends localy and everyone knows where to find the good stuff otherwise.

On drugs inc. the show, they told the story of a DEA agent who was about to bust an LSD lab, so in the car outside he dry-shaved his beard off (cuz he was undercover before that) and then they stormed the place. an hour later he was tripping sack. Apparently there was over 10,000 hits of acid in there just lying out, and some LSD absorbed through the pores in his skin where he shaved. He tripped for 2 days straight, and even had a major seizure about 24 hours in in the hospital.
IMO, i don't believe the story.
But it was quite a tale. Look up the episode Hallucinogens in season 1 or 2 of Drugs Inc.
If he cut his skin open shaving it is very possible

Last Saturday I popped two white blotter tabs at 6:30 PM. I stopped hallucinating when I fell asleep at 8:30 PM the next night. I was full blown hallucinating the entire time ahhaha. I couldn't sleep because I had things to do the next day. Anyone else experience a long acid trip like this before??? Lemme know what it was like, this was some banging acid!!!!!:p:p=D=D=D=D

I remember taking lots of acid many years ago and having one of those incredible bad trips. It lasted almost 24 hours.8(
Man, it was not fun at all!!
I was extremely stressed and because it was taking so long to end I though I had become mentally ill and was afraid I would die abroad and never see my family again..
Never took it again, except for mild Mushrooms but this only took max 8 hours or so.

I've always found the higher the dose the shorter it lasts. Takes you up quicker and higher but then brings you back down quickly too - never had an acid trip that lasted much more than 6 hours before it was well on the way to winding down.

yea man same thing happened to me a few years back... took three hits and was john blazed for every bit of 30 hours... but i also did i a little snowcain while i was faced.... which by the way was kinda weird cause i didnt even feel it until the blow wore off and i was like ohh shit my face has been numb for the last 2 hours lol

once i ate bromo-dragon-fly) sold as lsd. anyways i was trippin 2days? later i eat it and and "mall visuals can still be seen 3 days.
/\
not sure
but this passes "slowly" not sure of oit was bromo you ingested. But in conclusion if these "visual" disturbances annoy you for more than week go see "eyeglaass- doctor"
these guys have machines to scann you eye inside out for damages EDIT EYEGLASS DOCTORE ARE FRE IN MY COUNTRY :) ( i dont know if other countries have this same system.

and trip related i had ingesteg few years ago HUGE dose lsd. was tripping / visuals about2-3 days And themidfuck or #overanalyse lasted for month#'
( hope this helps)

Last edited:
the reasons i don't think it is real are:
1. How would the LSD get into the air to be absorbed through his skin? it would stay on the blotter, unless he rubbed the blotter on his face.
2. When he got to the hospital the first thing they would do probably is give him an antipsychotic to cancel the trip, why would they let him trip for 2 days without thinking of that, most ERs have IM Geodon readily available.
3. Since when does LSD cause seizures?

they were laying raw crystal into liquid to put on blotter ;)
after shaving it is very possible he got a massive dose in his pores. the hardest lsd trip of my life i just let some liquid absorb into my palm

they were laying raw crystal into liquid to put on blotter ;)
after shaving it is very possible he got a massive dose in his pores. the hardest lsd trip of my life i just let some liquid absorb into my palm

So you're saying LSD turns into a gas and leaves the blotter in small amounts if left lying out?
Because i'm pretty sure a DEA agent wouldn't rub LSD liquid or blotter onto his face...

So you're saying LSD turns into a gas and leaves the blotter in small amounts if left lying out?
Because i'm pretty sure a DEA agent wouldn't rub LSD liquid or blotter onto his face...

I read that LSD tartrate isn't even absorbable through the skin, only the free base form. Don't know if it's true or not. They said that's why it's doubtful the Hofmann absorbed some that way when he discovered its properties.