• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25X-NBOMe Subthread] Comparisons & General Discussion

I posted a new version (v2.0) of self tests of new PEA-NBX (also not from the 2C-series) and a new class I call PEA-NDEPA: here.

Here you may find a literature of extensive measurements of some 5-HT2A-agonist of the PEA-NBX-series; also comparison with some classics like LSD, Mescaline etc....: the smaller the 5-HT2A-value (first column of the tables) the more potent the agonist (so the theory!?) here.

So long
Hans Meyer

Last edited:
Wow Hans, I haven't heard of any of these compounds before. Are you the first to bioassay these? You synthesized these yourself, correct?

It´s true I made these compounds by myself, they are new, and I also made the first tests (I myself was the only test person).

In other words, these exist now:

TMA2-NDEPA aka 245-NDEPA
DMPEA-NDEPA aka 34-NDEPA
M-NDEPA aka 345-NDEPA
DOM-NDEPA
2C-C-NBCl aka 25Cl-NBCl
2C-C-NB2OMe5Cl aka 25Cl-NB2OMe5Cl
DMPEA-N3TM aka 34-N3TM
2C-D-N3TM aka 25Me-N3TM
2C-C-NB25diOMe aka 25Cl-NB25diOMe
2C-D-NB25diOMe aka 25Me-NB25diOMe
2C-C-NB2OEt5Cl aka 25Cl-NB2OEt5Cl
M-NB2OEt5Cl aka 345-NB2OEt5Cl

It's like a pihkal sihkual

345-NDEPA sounds really interesting. Could this be the potent, short lived Mescaline variant we've all been dreaming of?
I like the sounds of "Funny talks"!

Hans: did you find this one to be interesting and worthy of further exploration?

^ so this guy humbly creates a swath of completely novel Psychedelics, tests them on himself and publishes his findings on bluelight. Why is this not getting more attention on here? Did everyone just miss this cause he's not made a lot of noise about it?

Reposting the link:
http://www.pantorise.net/download/file.php?id=304

I did take a look at it, and was planning to read it more thoroughly at a later time. Hans, I think you might get more interest if you post your reports directly in the forum instead of posting a link to a PDF (which is harder for search engines to index).

It should have been posted in NPD, in my opinion. That first one, PEA-DEPA, which looks like a hybrid between LSD and TMA-2 has been discussed before there, because it's already in some thesis (Just with a 4-Iodine instead of a methoxy)

Hi,

I have no real experience with the NBOME series, but we are planning on doing 25I on Friday. We're planning to take the 25I and later, after the peak, or when the 25I starts to subside, where planning to pop some MDMA.

Is this combination fine and save? Any experiences with it? I flipped with various psychedelic phens and it was always fine, I don't think that this combination is possibly dangerous, but I'm curious if there might be dangers.

Kind regards,

hans

The general consensus seems to be that the NBOMe series is not especially safe even when taken alone; adding other drugs to the mix makes them even less so.

Perpetual Dawn said:
In other words, these exist now:

TMA2-NDEPA aka 245-NDEPA
DMPEA-NDEPA aka 34-NDEPA
M-NDEPA aka 345-NDEPA
DOM-NDEPA
2C-C-NBCl aka 25Cl-NBCl
2C-C-NB2OMe5Cl aka 25Cl-NB2OMe5Cl
DMPEA-N3TM aka 34-N3TM
2C-D-N3TM aka 25Me-N3TM
2C-C-NB25diOMe aka 25Cl-NB25diOMe
2C-D-NB25diOMe aka 25Me-NB25diOMe
2C-C-NB2OEt5Cl aka 25Cl-NB2OEt5Cl
M-NB2OEt5Cl aka 345-NB2OEt5Cl

It's like a pihkal sihkual

Maybe I need to bone up on my chemistry, but can you provide full names, or pictures?

For example, my guess for "25Cl-NB25diOMe" is 25c-n-benzyl-2,5-dioxymethyl (a cumbersome way to put it), but I'm not quite sure. And what is this substitution: "DEPA"?

ebola

iamthesuck said:
second hans on this page! basically, 25i hits the seretonin 2b from what i've heard, and that causes cardio problems.

Most psychedelics do, but only some are full agonists. This type of activity would confer danger similar to the DOx series.

ebola

I would post it directly in the forum if I could post it as an attachement, but as a greenlighter it is not possible.

ebola wrote: For example, my guess for "25Cl-NB25diOMe" is 25c-n-benzyl-2,5-dioxymethyl (a cumbersome way to put it), but I'm not quite sure. And what is this substitution: "DEPA"?

I don´t know the terminus "dioxymethyl", I only know "Methylendioxy" wich is realised in MDMA or dimethoxy wich is (-OCH3)2. "DEPA" is short for NNDEPA that is N,N-Diethylpropanamid.

Woul You think that I may try to post the complete results of my investigations direct in a post (not in an attachement, wich I not allowed to use as a greenlighter)?

(What a piity: I always shutted off trying to make a reply, and always must login again!)