View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i vs LSD

Benp2312

Greenlighter
What are the key differences in the high? I know 25i is more dangerous, but i can get it MUCH cheaper (>£1 for 1mg tab) than i can get LSD for.

I could be getting it for free and I still wouldn't take 25i. but that is a personal option after a horrible trip on it. what you should know is that 1mg is extremely potent as well as being in the high medium dose with lots of stimulation and strong sharp visuals , with the possibility to experience a completely manic head-space. LSD although more expensive is safer which should be key in something like this because doses of 2mg+ and below have killed people even though the dose has been in the recreational limit. I also find that even though the lsd mindset can get a bit much as with the visuals at times (dose dependant if you keep it low-medium, there wont be any issues and shouldnt be issues with a good set and setting anyway even at high doses) I found it very euphoric dreamy and still stimulating.

but really man its up to you if it were me lsd or 1p-lsd (i find it affects me identically if not better at times to lsd)

It's pretty much shit compared to real LSD or any of the other classic psychedelics. I never got much profoundness nor true psychedelia from it.

Don't worry about paying a little extra for LSD, it's considered by most everyone to be a more interesting and worthwhile experience, but ignoring that it is far FAR safer to use. Even if you're paying quadruple normal street price for real LSD, it's still not expensive when you consider the magnitude of the experience. More affordable that an average night of drinking that's for sure!

I will never take it agian, I can get it for pennies on the dollar and I chose to throw it away. Nbome drugs give a bad name to all pychedelic research chems and especially tje 2c's. People on my town talk shit on the 2c's because of the association with it, and they are much worse drugs than the 2c's. Ridiculously visual though, but not capable of taking me to the other realms or producing full on hallucinations like lsd or other tryptamines can in high doses. These selctive agonists are playing with fire, they give you crazy tolerence and some people have extreme adverse reactions for seemingly no reason a lot more often than with lsd. I jave seen and heard of many nbome freakouts as well as lsd freakouts, one thing I would note is the agressive nature of the freakouts I have seen on nbome. I think the triggers your fight or flight response more strongly due to it's stimulating nature. A kod in my town ate a hit of 25b and swung on an elderly man in the same apartment complex. I don't know him personally, but people I know do. On lsd I have seen some ridicolous delusions but it rarely has lead to violence in my expreince.

Nbomes are poison. I wouldn't touch another piece of that garbage with a 10 foot pole. Besides...super HQ LSD is easy to find, and safe, especially when compared to Nbomes. I consider them to be god-forsaken chemicals.

What's the difference. Nbomes are purely eye candy drugs. The visuals off 25b nbome are Persian carpet like very pretty. But there is no self insight, no knowledge gained.
Lsd is by far probably one of the safest psychedelic drugs out. Besides a few 4 sub tryptamine. Lsd is a full sensory experience. The visuals are different more starry more object morphing.
Very funny material.
Nbomes can't offer anything but just pretty visuals at a serious price if you overdose. Which is easy.

They're two completely different chemicals.

I took 25i last weekend, and it was pretty different from LSD. Any visuals I got were subtle, such as a slight disco-effect on the walls and everything around me, breathing walls, depth-perception was...unique (it looked like everything was farther away), and of course the classic LSD thing where everything is moving in ex. such as the grain on a tree flowing, and it gave me a strange energy like being cold and excited. Trip also only lasted 6 hours, but at the end of it when I went to sleep I had some really intense dreams. Not sure if that's related or not.

But yeah, that's just my experience. I've done it again since that first time, but the next time was intentional. First time it was sold to me as LSD. Oh, and also the blotter is bitter and tongue numbing!