View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i safety

zaklmao

Greenlighter
So around here/other forums I keep hearing stories of how dangerous of a chemical 25i is. So I guess I'm just looking for more information or maybe a different perspective because my experience has been

Tabs of ~1mg

8 tabs once
6 tabs twice
5 tabs thrice
4 tabs countless times

All have been positive trips with the exception of 1 when I mixed 25i with a weed brownie and had an OBE which was frightening.

Haven't noticed any health hazards other than vomiting during the come up which has become a regularity with higher doses.

Other than that my trips have been all positive with life changing experiences and realizations.

So is this a case of everybody reacting to chemicals differently? Or am I just getting extremely lucky?

5'6 135 lbs 20 years old no known health problems

I'd say it's luck and you're playing Russian-Roulette. Be careful man. Nothing good comes from fucking around with NBOMe's. I know a few people IRL that have permanent mental issues from heavy use.

You're extremely lucky. Even putting the random horrific negative reactions some have had aside (you know, those who've died from a single average dose), I'm honestly surprised you haven't suffered immediate negative effects like hyperthermia, or anything related to vasoconstriction.

Like 240sx said, you're playing Russian Roulette for a bit of a thrill - a thrill which, in my opinion, is NOT FUCKING WORTH IT when you've got alternatives like Mushrooms, LSD, and hell even 2C-X and DOX.

I'd chalk it down to luck, and stop rolling the dice with your life immediately.

Personally I won't even touch a single 1mg tab of the shit now. The last 2 times I had it (~2.4mg, and 1.2mg respectively, assuming the guy I got them from got them off Silk Road) felt fucking atrocious. Tight chest, horrible GI discomfort/gas, and generally feeling like I'd poisoned myself....Because I pretty much did. Even the single tab trip was fucking disgusting. In no way felt anything like the original times I'd tripped on 25i (which were all double tab trips), and like fuck I'm ever going to touch the stuff again just to see if I can relive those original trips.

It's generally agreed at this point that 1mg is a strong dose of any NBOMe, and more than 1.5-2mg is very risky. AFAIK nobody who's measuring out powder is taking more than that, it's always blotter users who claim this. There seem to be a lot of quality control issues with blotters and your actual doses could have been a lot lower than you think they are. There's no guarantee that taking 4 or more tabs from a different sheet (or maybe even from the same sheet) will still be safe for you in the future.

im surprised how lucky you are because even people with extensive experience have had there heart stopped by 5 tabs let alone 8. I wouldn't risk any more 1 tab ever month or so is pretty fine but try and go with lsd DOC (my person fav ) or shrooms, there the best and safest.

You're getting really lucky. Or someone's lying to you about how much is on the tabs.

For a chemical that's active at 300 to 1000 ug, I don't know why you'd need to take 8,000ug in a dose.

You might have tabs that are weaker than purported, or perhaps you have a built up a tolerance and that is protecting you. If you take a break your tolerance could subside, so if you do that or if you switch sources you should definitely dose waaaay lower for your own safety. Better yet, get something safer to trip out on. There are plenty of great options for drugs that will tickle your serotonin receptors without risking the side effect of death.

im surprised how lucky you are because even people with extensive experience have had there heart stopped by 5 tabs let alone 8. I wouldn't risk any more 1 tab ever month or so is pretty fine but try and go with lsd DOC (my person fav ) or shrooms, there the best and safest.

i want to say that you mean drug of choice saying DOC. the amphetamine DOC has caused multiple fatalities in similar ways NBOMes can.