View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-nbome power to blotter tabs

jerseybrah

Bluelighter
A good vendor friend of mine gave me a very generous 200mg sample of his latest stock of 25i

I have zero experience with this compound short of reading a few erowid reports on it.

I'd like to divide this into 400 blotter tabs so i'd have 400x 500ug doses

my questions:

where does one buy blotter tabs?

how do i get the 25i into a liquid form?

how do i evenly divide this liquid into the 400 doses and apply to blotter tabs?

happy tripping :D

Buy watercolor paper, #14 is the one you want I think. Dissolve 25I into 40ml everclear (if hcl). Purchase 1ml insulin syringes, dispense 1cc/unit/.1ml on top of blotters made out of watercolor paper that are at least 1cmx1cm, I've had problems getting the liquid to stay on top of that size, so I recommend 1 1/2 cm.

I'm actually doing this right now lol, and have been all day!

Buy watercolor paper, #14 is the one you want I think. Dissolve 25I into 40ml everclear (if hcl). Purchase 1ml insulin syringes, dispense 1cc/unit/.1ml on top of blotters made out of watercolor paper that are at least 1cmx1cm, I've had problems getting the liquid to stay on top of that size, so I recommend 1 1/2 cm.

I'm actually doing this right now lol, and have been all day!

just to confirm...this is soemthing i wanna be wearing gloves/a mask for?

ive heard the substance can be absorbs subdermally, and can possibly be accidentally insuffated if any of the powder goes airborne...is this correct?

Yeah, yeah you fucking should. I, am not, but don't let my bad example lead the way. I imagine if I got a lot of the liquid on my fingers I could start tripping balls.

1cc/unit/.1ml on top

just to be clear that should say
0.1 cc
0.1 ml
one "notch" on the insulin syringe.

fucking 0.1

i know thats really patronizing but i'm really starting to worry about this stuff given how much is in the wild.
i mean in just the last couple days someone overdosed with 80 mg of 5-meo-mipt.
10x his intended dose because he slipped up on his decimals.

given the anecdotal evidence, taking 10x an intended dose of 25i-nbome (say 10 mg) would be extremely dangerous for many and, for some small number of people, fatal.

i'm really starting to worry about this stuff given how much is in the wild.

Me too. I've been using research chems for over 7 years, and it really scares me how potent this stuff is, and how it seems to be attracting clueless newbs like moths to a flame. It outta be illegal...and it will be in just a few years, I'm sure of it.

They are several methods to apply liquid to blotters tab, anyway if you have any experiences with such potent chemicals you should just leave that stuff away :) Better for you.

So I know this thread is a little old but how much hcl? You don't seem to give very much Info about that part , is it necessary for the drug to work or is it specifically for absorption purposes ? I've also heard HPβCD can be used t