• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I-NBOME Mega dose Ruined me HELP

the hospital is physical, although physical symptoms you have, your issue has been mentally.
experiences like these are "trauma" events, like a negatively impacting family death or a pleasant positive marriage
it is a milestone, marker, point in time, a tweak you have to work out. imo

how you go about doing that idk
again my opinion would be to have a good trip, on something of quality that you yourself can assure of

All jokes aside im being serious, I believe there will be alot of violence this year in the music scene with this, it started last year people beating the crap out of people slanging nbome as L, When people get fake stuff and they are already drunk or high they might be ready to kick some ass.

this is a whole nother issue, i agree, and a beating is well deserved
drugs need to be represented as is, but there is such a massive group of misinformed people
huge other subject, most of the drugs on the streets and around are "rc-esque" compounds labeled as said other street drugs

Sounds like some great advice, I like mountain biking and hiking a lot so I plan on doing those this summer as much as I can. Yeah, I have had a very negative outlook sense then, It feels like something just swept over me and stole all of my positive energy and replaced it with negative. My main problem the past 10 months has been being so negative, pessimistic, hopeless and I guarantee its slowed my recovery a ton looking back on it now that you say that. I will practice staying positive like you said and make sure to keep my blood flowing by exercising. Meditation and mindfulness sounds like a great idea, im starting tomorrow. You all here have really made me feel better. This is good therapy, I'm mad at myself for not posting on here earlier, probably would have helped a ton. ah well. ill keep you updated on my progress. Thanks Rev, really kind words and great advice.
You're very welcome, John. Being taken serious and receiving attention are two things that should already help a bit. For me, reading this, it's also good to hear that you're taking us seriously and are open to suggestions. Give yourself time, forget getting mad at yourself (accept those things you cannot change) and godspeed on your road to recovery. You're probably gonna have some ups and downs, but well... just see it as another psychedelic experience and you should be okay. Peace to the fam, yo! :)

[edit] One more thing I want to make clear and don't really get. Why all the calls for violence? It's an outlet of frustration at most, but not a real constructive solution to the problem. Is no one capable of divining solutions that are less violent and more productive towards creating awareness amongst both those dealing in these substances and those buying it? I remember that - waaaaaay back in the day - VJs sometimes projected info about 'bad pills' going around at that particular party or things that were sold as something else... Just thinking out loud here btw.

100% literally every week I see another post about somebody getting fucked up from 25i. It is of my opinion that it is a shitty drug, those who knowingly pass it off as LSD should be ashamed. I've felt the side effects and been burnt out from it myself - but you know what they say "time heals all wounds."

Just yesterday I had a friend tell me he feels burnt out from a large 25i dose and will never take it again, as has never felt the way he does in his 10 years of tripping. I highly recommend nobody touch this stuff.

The fact that you've made progress and are feeling better at all says good things. I predict you will see massive improvement over these next few months.

Scratch that, it isn't a prediction. I KNOW you will feel massive improvements through these next few months. It really does get easier by the day.

Agreed Sheeks, John, you're already well on the way to full recovery. It takes time after such a serious OD. I suspect if you had less personal fortitude, panic & terror might have truly taken over the trip & that would've seriously inceased the risk of fatality. Glad you're still here to tell the story, & I hope thngs continue t improve for you. It seems that most of the lasting negative effects are emotional, so despite that huge does of 25i I doubt you've done yourself any physical harm. The dealer deserves some physical harm Lol ;)

I can only reitterate the best of the advice of theose above me. If it's possible to leave off every single psychoactive drug or food from your life, progress will be faster. Quit weed, coffee, booze, valium... anything that has an effect on mood. Eat fresh, healthy, home-cooked food especially oily fish, & take regular small doses of multi-vits focusing on the B Vitamines, & pay special attention to the Omega Oils derived from fish. Seriously, eat lots of fish!

The more of this advice you can follow, the quicker & greater will be your recovery, & best of luck with it! %)

Forgive me but I really don't understand how 25i is getting passed off as liquid LSD. Are people dosing it so high that enough seeps through the membranes in the mouth before it gets swallowed or are people letting all that liquid sit in their mouths?

Likewise with blotter... won't swallowing your blotter or liquid prevent 99% of these cases?

DOx yes but nbomes... I really don't understand. DMSO?

So sorry for your difficulties John, I have been traumatized before similarly and know how frightening and debilitating such experiences can be.
The good news is that the body/mind has amazing healing capacity.
To maximize your recovery and minimize the time involved, you would be best served avoiding all psychoactive substances until you feel fully recovered. Moderate exercise/physical activity and healthy eating habits can help restore vitality as well. I found regular yoga practice excellent, but any physical activity that you find interesting enough to make habitual will do.
You will be surprised at how quickly you can feel well again, if you refrain from ingesting toxicity while living an active and healthy lifestyle.
Anyway please more careful in the future. The lethal dose of 25I-NBOMe is only a few times an active dose. You could have died or suffered much more damage very easily.
Drugs can great tools, but possess inherent dangers/risks. Knowing exactly what they are, is imperative to safely using them.
Carelessly ingesting chemicals is like playing russian roulette.
Careful, knowledgeable, employment of psychoactive substances can add great beauty and wisdom to ones life.
Ignorant, foolish, reckless ingestion will result in more suffering than pleasure, and can easily destroy one's mind and or life.
I have seen much too much of the later, and what makes that really sad is all that suffering could have been prudently avoided.

Forgive me but I really don't understand how 25i is getting passed off as liquid LSD. Are people dosing it so high that enough seeps through the membranes in the mouth before it gets swallowed or are people letting all that liquid sit in their mouths?

Likewise with blotter... won't swallowing your blotter or liquid prevent 99% of these cases?

People don't know this shit.

As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, try to keep your body in good shape by cleansing it of toxins.
All I could recommend myself is that you drink green tea, eat unprocessed foods, and go for jogs every day. And definitely don't put any unnecessary chemicals into your body.

Op, sorry about what happened for you. I hope you get back to your normal self eventually, but I'd definitely stay away from all drugs for the foreseeable future.
And as for the guy who gave the stuff to you, shitheads like that are the reason people die and substances get made illegal.

OP - I had a really nasty experience with some bunk "mdma". I spent about 8 months in a pretty intense state of derealization with anxiety,panic attacks, brain fog, blurry vision, scary existential thought loops, lethargy, etc.

CBT may help you, it certainly helped me. I am fine now.

Keep you head up and stay positive.

You have the mouth, the throat, and a bunch of surface area membrane space where it can be absorbed. When were talking 10's of mgs, and taken orally like liquid lsd, thats not hard to imagine as an impossibility. If you do come across liquid lsd, carry around a blacklight, and see if it flouresces (small sample as it will degrade the lsd). No glow, no go. I've put a blotter in water under uv, and an equalivent amount of water with 500ug of 25i-hcl, and the lsd was the only one glowing bluish.

Once again though, if its a bitter, its a spitter. And then wash your mouth out as quickly as possible, then deal with the asshole who just fucked up bigtime.

I did 25b, a lot, very similar to 25i but much stronger, 1000ug, I used to take acid but, I heard about 25b and had to try it, I've done it many times, maybe around 20 or so times, stupidly, towards the end of my experiences I did a double tab, which was a lot, I took these tab thinking it was gonna be my ordinary amazing trip, and I was having affects 15 minutes after taking the tabs, I was tripping so unusually hard, it was unbelievable, I was slipping away from reality, I had no clue what was going on, where I was, who I was which was the worst part. I was hallucinating so hard that my bedroom changed into a complete different setting which would change through the time, I was hearing these voices, telling me stuff I couldn't understand, before I slipped I felt super sick, and dizzy, and my head hurt... A lot, the peak lasted around 3-4 hours,not super long but I came back to reality, coming to have the best trip of my life, these trips generally last from 10-14 hours, and it was getting late, at the point of it being over, it just wouldn't calm, it was the next day already, I was still hearing sounds and seeing these colorful designs on the walls, it was almost 24 hours at this point, I couldn't sleep, my head started hurting really bad, like in my brain? Not like any ordinary headache, I was so scared, I thought I might been permafried schizophrenia shit, this pain in my head was the worst pain id had, I would rather have my bones be broken, I was puking here and then, it was just absolutely terrible... It finally cooled off 2 days later, I said I was gonna stop ever since, I stupidly did it one last time, taking 1 tab of very strong stuff again, didn't trip bad, it was great actually, but the pain in my head happened again, wouldn't go away, trip lasted 12 hours, the pain lasted like a day and a half, it was only really bad while I was tripping, but i haven't done it ever since, and I won't ever do it again, but months after, I've noticed many things, whenever I'm In dead silence, I will faintly hear the sounds I would hear while tripping, if I look at stuff it faintly moves around like while tripping, I see shadows out of the corner of my eyes, it's honestly terrifying, I'm not 18 yet, so I haven't gotten help, the only thing I can find about it is this thing called HPPD, but my symptoms are a lot worse than HPPD explains. I don't know what to do about my life, my head always hurts, burning in my brain... It's good to know there are people that have had similar experiences.... Just thought if share my story

The headache just sounds like a bad sign although I wouldn't be surprised if it was common..... If it's really something you're worried is really serious just go to your doctor ask to connect to a neurologist and get your head checked due to headaches..... It's up to you whether or not to mention it is induced by the 25b although without that critical info they can't be of much help. Just tell them a friend if a friend you don't really know gave it to you at a party and you also got extra to try it and have none left if it comes up..

People are probably being instructed to hold it in their mouth, and don't know any better...

this is exactly why people have died from this chemical

No, I'm sorry but that is NOT why people have died from these drugs. 25i's closest relative 2ci has proven benign in the majority of even outrageous overdose, 25i people die with just a slightly too high dose or bad ROI. People have died from 25i because it hits your receptors hard as fuck and is toxic, how many deaths in just 4 years on the scene until people will understand the warning label? NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION rings very true in the case of 25i....

I knew it right from the fucking go these were bad news, glad I never fucked with them. I don't know how any person with knowledge that they are amongst the first to take a drug, and lets be honest if you take a drug within 4 years of it being invented you are in uncharted territory, do so with such reckless abandon.. Sadly its not the kids who know what it is but the people at festivals and raves that end up being the victims..

If you choose to take 25i knowing the risk of death is imminent, great, but I think every person with a 25i stash has a moral obligation to never share any and for gods sake never sell any and ESPECIALLY never sell any as LSD..

25I-NBOMe did the same thing to me, just on a much smaller scale. It's been months but slowly coming back to normal. I hit the gym up every day for cardio and weights, does wonders mate. And eating super healthy, although organic fruits and veggies is a racket and you'll be broke in no time unless your rich. I feel you though man, fuck 25I-NBOMe. I just dosed what people would consider normal and it screwed me up good.

i know this is really late but if the OP is still reading can i suggest transcendental meditation? This has helped me loads and I also feel like 25i has permanently fucked me up.. Just like everyone said quitting all stimulants will also help you recover quickly, also reading, playing card games, and maybe try some extreme sports or camping!

I'm sorry to hear that your girlfriend left you just because you were going through a tough time. My advice: find a new girl that will care for you no matter what.. someone that understands what you're going through.

We want to hear about your progress so if ur reading this, let us know how ur doing and if ur feeling any better!! :)

Ive abstained from most drugs since then besides weed everyday and LSD and MDMA occasionally. I don't want to be stuck in this funk for the rest of my life, I'm only 25 and I have so much life ahead of me. Please respond, any input would help. Sorry about how this article is all over the place, I have ADD really bad and it seems that Its become worse since the trip. Thanks John

havent read all replies but id start here. stop ALL drugs.
any of the ones you use curently when abused can cause problems. even weed is known to have psychological impact.
you say you are worried and ask for help and i believe you, but there is nothing better for recovery than complete abstinence from drugs and time. healthy living as well, but thats only adjuvant ....

I did three tabs of 25i-xxxx at the 'foster the people' show..... I laughed my ass off and had a great time, but it def was not LSD , I came down real real hard for 4-5 days afterwards and then bought 2 gs of harry (which i haven't done since 2008) I think its just a "time mends all wounds" sort of thing. . .

My advice... go to jimbos or traders joes or Whole Foods and buy "Super Greens Concentrated Powder" and "Super Reds" , (they are all pretty much the same) ... everyday take multiple doses of these delicious fruit and vegetable powders mixed with fresh fruit, bananas, kale, spinach , greek-yogurt ice cream, and pineapple (whatever else you like in a healthy but tasty smoothie) ..... the phyto-nutrients will help heal your nervous system.... also buy some Ashwangda and Inositol , amino fuel, and any other cutting edge "adaptogens" or "nootropics" and just pound those fucking smoothies until your healed.

Stay off all drugs for awhile unless its something like kratom or kava

I agree with everyone who says stay sober for a while but you should also try hydergine it helped me get better after I racked my brain with a vaped dose of 25i