View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I-NBOMe is ROUGH!!!

AA357

Bluelighter
Decided to try this stuff tonight. I am a fairly experienced psychedelic user and thought I might as well give this one a go.
I took a blotter tab of unknown strength a couple of hours ago, expecting it to feel like 2C-E (which I love). Man was I wrong. It feels more like LSD but even more anxiogenic and not nearly as euphoric. The body load is absolutely disgusting - it's that bad that I had to take some codeine and promethazine and have a shower. Now I feel pretty good. To be fair to this drug, the visuals are cool (getting lot of strobing lights) and music sounds amazing. I just don't think it's worth the initial discomfort.

Anybody else notice this? Seriously, even DPT was easier to handle than this shit.

yeah;
I can't take a whole one,
too strong,
but I have taken another 1/4 (25-i-nboh) blotter today and am happy about that.
and had 1/4 (25-i-nbome) yesterday too.

low doses have nearly no tolerance but it's new years so a little bit of something each day and then back to a few times a month

Worst psychedelics series yet imo. Every average collage tripper in town seens to think it's the shit though. >.>

Yeah, it might be more enjoyable in lower doses. Think I'll give this one a miss though.

I just thought it was worth a mention because I'm really not one to bitch about the side effects of psychedelic drugs. 2C-E, LSD, DPT, 4-AcO-DMT, mushrooms and DOM are all very euphoric for me and physically quite easy to handle. This stuff is just nasty - why does it make you feel like this? For Christ's sake I had to resort to opioid analgesia to turn it into an enjoyable experience... it's THAT bad.

If for some reason I wanted somebody to experience a bad trip, I would definitely give them 25I-fucking-NBOMe.

Well one thing that's very disappointing is that I haven't seen anyone mention dosage in mg yet...

that must contribute to underestimation and uncontrollable reactions etc. 8)

I've dosed it anywhere from .25mgs up to around 3 when I had a tolerance. There are many I haven't tried but I really don't like to fuck with I due to its dangers. I still have 50 or so mgs around but haven't dosed it in years...

Well one thing that's very disappointing is that I haven't seen anyone mention dosage in mg yet...

that must contribute to underestimation and uncontrollable reactions etc. 8)
I don't know how much was on the blotter (my contact couldn't remember), but I have no reason to believe it was a ridiculous amount and I only took one.

I've dosed it anywhere from .25mgs up to around 3 when I had a tolerance. There are many I haven't tried but I really don't like to fuck with I due to its dangers. I still have 50 or so mgs around but haven't dosed it in years...
Yeah I've heard it's quite toxic. Did you run into any problems using it?

I don't know how much was on the blotter (my contact couldn't remember), but I have no reason to believe it was a ridiculous amount and I only took one.

Yeah I've heard it's quite toxic. Did you run into any problems using it?
No not personally I've actually had quite good times with, to me the tolerance build up and the possible health issues just don't make it worth it for me. I personally have much safer, fun compounds to work with. To me it really wasn't much as I kept it ethanol solution so dosage control was extremely easy.

Every time i take 25i it's the same stupid feeling. Not really a trip, just a poisoned sensation.

i love seeing the better visuals than lsd being completely sober of mind....nbomes are awesome

yeah there seems to be quite a bit of variation in experience, some hate it, even at .5 mg some love it at 1 mg and higher though that is dangerous IMO

Blotters are not reliable IMO, but if one takes the proper precautions works with pure powder solves the equation of weight to solvent then it can be a pretty fantastic substance IMO especially at lower doses. .25 mg can be fun manageable and very social.

Seems to have a lot to do with health, and chemical state of ones body and mind

I got a 10 mg sample a long time ago when it first appeared and tried it once. It made me feel so ill that I just threw the rest away. 25C was a little less sickening but I still had dscomfort and just didn't find it enjoyable. I tried t several times at various doses and finally just gave up on it and threw the rest of the half gram I bought away. When they first came out I thought it was a great new advancement in psychedelics, something with similar potency to LSD but that was legal at the time. Turned out to be not as great as expected after all. I'm surprised that you don't find 2CE sickening also though. That's one of the heaviest bodyload psychs around. People commonly puke their guts out on it. I didn't enjoy it myself. That's another one that got chucked out, as with 2CI, which was similarly sickening to 25I. The iodo ones seem to be the most sickening, for some reason.

Something people could try is taking a dose of ondansetron about half hour before the psych dosing. It's an antinauseant. I bought 250 mg of it a while ago but haven't tested it with anything yet. There's a certain vendor who sells it in crystal form. I've read posts that say it completely prevents the nausea from psychs. I only recall a post about combining it with LSD and no nausea at all, but then I don't get very nauseos from LSD anyway. I'm pretty sure it works with other psychs too though. However, you would still have the tremors and other side effects. One person says it sems to potentiate LSD, possibly because it is binding to the 5-HT3 receptors therefore leaving more free LSD to bind with the other receptors, like 5-HT2a. I don't know if that is a sound scientific explanation but if it prevents nausea and also improves the trip then why not take it, right? I just haven't been using serotonergic psychs lately but eventually I'll test it out with some acid or DOC.

Last edited:
You guys know it can kill you for no discernible reason, right?

One death was reported for a single Blotter - Some people die when they get excited. Life has always been like that. some people really do die when excited or scared.

Other evidence of deaths has been skimpy and meagre medical information has hardly clarified what the causes of death have been,
but the circumstantial evidence suggests each other case is overdosing - a minimum of 4mg to a maximum of 20 mg of ultimate final folly.
IMO 1 mg is already too much, so all the 25 series blotters are too strongly doped.

just as with coke or speed - but in micrograms not milligrams, you have to dose the 25's carefully, they have stimulant character as well as psychedelic character.

There's a lot of drugs out there, and you're making a lot of assumptions. It really doesn't seem worth the risk.

My advice on the NBOMes is to not even buy them and if you did, chuck em out. They'll just make you sick or cause a seizure or something. Yes, they're cheap now because RC companies are dumping them but even if it was free I wouldn't take them. You'd actually have to pay me to take NBOMes and the price would be 1 million dollars.

I have been to the brink of hyperspace and insanity on 25i, it is not a fun time.
When you start dosing too high the experience becomes very manic and, as you said, anxiogenic.
When I got my furthest I heard people whispering loudly all around me and constantly saw figures looking over my shoulder and out the corners of my eye.
Also it began to feel like these figures were attempting to phase through my body; I would feel a strong uncomfortable almost electric like feeling along one side of my body and the vision in the eye on that side would go fuzzy temporarily

I'm surprised that you don't find 2CE sickening also though. That's one of the heaviest bodyload psychs around. People commonly puke their guts out on it. I didn't enjoy it myself. That's another one that got chucked out, as with 2CI, which was similarly sickening to 25I. The iodo ones seem to be the most sickening, for some reason.
I respond to 2C-E a lot better than most people. At 25-30mg it feels like a sedative-anxiolytic with nice visuals and powerful euphoric rushes.
I was well aware of its reputation when I bought it. At first I was scared of it, but it's actually the most gentle and easy-going psychedelic I have ever tried.
In terms of body load it's no worse than LSD. If I take ondansetron or cyclizine with it, there's no body load at all.