View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-NBOMe HPBCD?

ERMTHEWORM

Greenlighter
Hey guys, this is my first post on BL and it took me a while to figure out how to do this haha. I have some 25i-NBOMe HPBCD and I've been trying to find out more about the HPBCD because this is brand new to me and haven't found out much. They are dosed at 1mg and really that's all I know about them. I've had my fair share of research chemicals in the past so I know a bit about it. I just want to know why the back is "crystally" whereas the other 25x series I've had have been red on the back. I've read that they aren't as common so if anyone can shed some light, it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to bluelight. I'm going to move your thread.

Homeless -> Psychedelic Drugs

I don't know about the colors you're describing (my tabs were always white paper) and I haven't got any experience with 25I.

That being said, my 25C and 25D tabs were also HPBCD (if that is the abbreviation, I couldn't remember).
I know the C stands for Complexed, and it has something to do with greater bio-availability (ie: you'll need less).

I am not sure how big your blotter paper is, but the crystally appearance may be due to the fact that the HPBCD adds a considerable amount of substance to the dose merely as a chaperone. The blotter paper probably cannot handle that extra amount that well so it crystallizes a bit when the paper was dried, perhaps a little too quickly or incorrectly at that.

From what I hear, the HPBCD does not actually seem to potentiate effects or help with absorption to achieve potentiation, when used with NBOMe's. That said 1 mg of 25I is already a big dose and I would never take the risk with it if I were you. Just in case it does happen to absorb rather splendidly for you, you will want the dose to be on the low side.

Start low anyhow.