View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I-NBOME First time dosage?

Benp2312

Greenlighter
Ive never done phsychs before, i picked up some 1200ug blotters of 25I, should i take half? Or 1/3? Ive had mild visuals from weed before, some really weird visuals from MDMA aswell, what can i expect?

A risky drug period.
*sigh* I was hoping the era of 25I was mostly over, silly I suppose considering how many killos of the shit was floating around back in 11' . People have died at reasonable dosages. The story of Nbomes is a good story on the dangers of new RCs, used to love 25C when it first came out, it was great but come ups kept getting worse and worse even after long breaks.... Can't really trust anything about your blotters, but if you're going to eat it, yeah 1/3rd sounds about right.

I know the risks, ive heard all the stories. Was planning on doing sub-lingually, i'll let you know how it goes once they arrive.

Hey there man just piping in to provide some advice.

You say you know the risks; thats good because I can tell you they are very real. Personally I've never experienced any problems from 25-I but it never felt like it was meant to be ingested. However 25-B put my friend into a comatose state....http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/679079-25B-NBOMe-warning-bad-trip-non-fatal-overdose-1000ug.

That occurrence was at only 1000ug so seriously, be careful with these drugs. They have killed unexpectedly and have killed users who have done it multiple times when they were taking a smaller dose than in the past.

That being said if you are moving forward with your trials just to clarify, are these tabs complexed at all? That can increase the subjective effects especially when the tabs are 1200ug. 1.2mg is a pretty damn high dose of 25-i especially with the complex so I would figure that out before you do them.

On that note, I would certainly not start with anything more than 400ug and honestly I'd start even lower to see how you react. Even if it produces an underwhelming trip at least you know you can tolerate the material to some degree. From there wait at least a week and move up in increments of 100ug until you've learned the drug and what it will do to you at what dose.

As someone who has been in your position though, curious about the drug world and wanting to explore. I leave you with this advice;
DO NOT explore your curiosity with the NBx's of any kind whether it's NBOMe, NBMD, NBF, etc. How long these drugs have been around and how problematic they have already shown themselves to be is a very, very serious red flag. Theyre dirt cheap for a reason, and in the end, if that off chance happens to be you or your friend, saving 10$ from not buying LSD or something more proven than NBx's wont be worth the trouble and possibly tragedy that may occur. Please recognize the chances you are taking in doing this and reconsider. At least wait until we know a little more about them...But I know you will do as you will, so just, be safe I guess and have proper back-ups AND ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO EARLY TRIALS ALONE. Seriously man I wouldn't type this up if the risk weren't there--heed the warnings around you, please.

Ty for great reply, i bought a batch of 20 for like £25, so will probably give the rest to someone if i have a bad time. Ive got a sitter sorted already, me and a friend are doing it, first time for both of us, another friend is just gonna watch over. As for the complexing thing im not sure, ive contacted the guy i got them from and im waiting a reply. Hes pretty advanced, hes got 500(?)+ of them in his freezer so i guess he makes them so he should know.

Okay sounds good; I honestly dont think you guys will have any problems. Just if you really wamma explore the psychedelic worlds there are far better tools. That being said ive said all ill say, so if you guys go forward as you say; for sn enjoyable trip id do something active or slightly acrive or just at leadt have that option available.

25-i is very energetic; my favorite activity on it was mountain biking haha. It was just perfect, and kept the blood moving to prevent vasoconstriction. social activites probably arent ideal, but something like skateboaring, bike riding, etc. - if you are good at it already, is great on 25i.

Last edited:
Okay sounds good; I honestly dont think you guys will have any problems. Just if you really wamma explore the psychedelic worlds there are far better tools. That being said ive said all ill say, so if you guys go forward as you say; for sn enjoyable trip id do something active or slightly acrive or just at leadt have that option available.

25-i is very energetic; my favorite activity on it was mountain biking haha. It was just perfect, and kept the blood moving to prevent vasoconstriction. social activites probably arent ideal, but something like skateboaring, bike riding, etc. - if you are good at it already, is great on 25i.

We're going to stay inside until i can start to feel it, the we will probably go walking along a river, hopefully i get cool visuals but they guy said they arent strong.

Hey there man just piping in to provide some advice.

You say you know the risks; thats good because I can tell you they are very real. Personally I've never experienced any problems from 25-I but it never felt like it was meant to be ingested. However 25-B put my friend into a comatose state....http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/679079-25B-NBOMe-warning-bad-trip-non-fatal-overdose-1000ug.

That occurrence was at only 1000ug so seriously, be careful with these drugs. They have killed unexpectedly and have killed users who have done it multiple times when they were taking a smaller dose than in the past.

That being said if you are moving forward with your trials just to clarify, are these tabs complexed at all? That can increase the subjective effects especially when the tabs are 1200ug. 1.2mg is a pretty damn high dose of 25-i especially with the complex so I would figure that out before you do them.

On that note, I would certainly not start with anything more than 400ug and honestly I'd start even lower to see how you react. Even if it produces an underwhelming trip at least you know you can tolerate the material to some degree. From there wait at least a week and move up in increments of 100ug until you've learned the drug and what it will do to you at what dose.

As someone who has been in your position though, curious about the drug world and wanting to explore. I leave you with this advice;
DO NOT explore your curiosity with the NBx's of any kind whether it's NBOMe, NBMD, NBF, etc. How long these drugs have been around and how problematic they have already shown themselves to be is a very, very serious red flag. Theyre dirt cheap for a reason, and in the end, if that off chance happens to be you or your friend, saving 10$ from not buying LSD or something more proven than NBx's wont be worth the trouble and possibly tragedy that may occur. Please recognize the chances you are taking in doing this and reconsider. At least wait until we know a little more about them...But I know you will do as you will, so just, be safe I guess and have proper back-ups AND ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO EARLY TRIALS ALONE. Seriously man I wouldn't type this up if the risk weren't there--heed the warnings around you, please.

Oh man, that was a good read kid. Thanks for sharing that story.

Had them it earlier with friends, started at around 3, was a pretty good time.

Of course; Im not a big TR writer but a freak occurence like that had to be reported haha.

Make sure you wait at least 2 weeks between dosing to compensate for tolerance. Regular tolerance has nothing on NBOMe tolerance. Literally I felt a mild body high 1 week and a day after taking the same dose that gave me crazy visuals. The tolerance is very extreme and long lasting. Defs don't take more than half but with the variance in sublingual absorbtion you may get decent visuals you may not. That is part of the shitty thing about it as well is the same dose can be totally diffenent if you don't absorb it well and swallow a lot, which leads to a false feel for how stromg that dose really can be.