• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-NBOME being compared to LSD, ego-dissolution

Although 25i is similar to LSD in the sense that both can be applied to blotter paper, they really are unique psychedelic compounds respectively. When dosed on blotter, 25i must be absorbed sublingually by holding it under the tongue for 20 minutes. It takes about 30-40 minutes to start to feel it. With acid tabs the blotters can be swallowed, unlike 25i tabs. LSD definetely feels 'cleaner' and more lively. I find it easier to have a good time and jus let go on acid whereas with 25i I almost felt like I was stuck in a looney bin. Idk some people think 25i is great but I personally hate the stuff. The only advantage it has over acid is its ridiculously cheap price.

cleaner really? 25I for me never felt dirty speedy or jittery. Never had a bad day after a trip, and once I started to actively make sure I had plenty of magnesium and potassium in my diet in the days leading up to a trip I never had vasco constriction again.

Ego death is a dangerous thing to strive for though on 25I In general most people find this at higher doses on LSD and Mushrooms something NEVER ever recommended on 25I. Not saying that it is impossible but it seems dangerous to me.

25I isn't so much spiritual as it is blissful. It has strong good vibe feelings at lower doses in the 700 microgram to 1 mg range for me. similar in many ways to the shit eating grin one can get on MDMA. I wouldn't say physically I feel a roll like effect, but I feel physically pretty great on 25I and when the sexual pull kicks in everything I see leads to some interesting thoughts and activities with my wife

25i - more hedonistic and decompressive enchantment - avoid high doses
LSD - more intellectual and cosmic enchantment - accidental high doses are ok