View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-NBOMe and mushrooms cross tolerance

apple420

Bluelighter
I'm taking shrooms either tonite or tomorrow. I dosed 1200ug of 25i two days ago and was wondering if there would be any sort of cross tolerance

There will be major cross tolerance, in fact any shrooms you take will be absolutely wasted. NBOMe causes the most tolerance of any psychedelics I know of and it lasts longer as well. I would wait at least two weeks before taking the mushrooms unless you want diminished returns.

1200 mics of 25x will need a wait of 4 days before dosing
but you wont get full effects of your shrooms unless you wait 8 or more days after the full hit of 25x
same as if you had a full dose of shrooms
or full dose of lsd

you will feel the shrooms. this is because nbomes only really agonize the 5ht2a receptor….shrooms agonize many 5ht subtypes. I have taken shrroms the day after 25i and tripped hard. however, taking 25i AFTER taking shrooms you will not feel much.

I know it's not mushrooms but 30mgs of 4-aco-dmt 3 days after only 750mcs of 25D was almost 100% blocked by tolerance, felt like I had taken 5mgs of 4-aco-dmt. 25D isn't even a full agonist like other NBOMe's either IIRC. Most of the effects of mushrooms and psychs arise from 5-ht2a.

The 25x-NBOMe's aren't as selective as initially thought & have notable affinities at a number of other receptor sites, as do other psychedelics.

& as stated above they cause the most significant & long lived tolerance among psychedelics. If you want to get a decent trip outta the shrooms definitely wanna wait 2 weeks if not longer.

Damn that sucks. I'm prolly still takin them but jus cuz its the only chance I have to do em for free

you'll get about 1/2 the effect - maybe a tiny bit more.