Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i -nBoMe (again)

TheDr

Greenlighter
Hello there my fellow pharmacologists.
I has been scanning this site for a while now for the information I requires but they always seem to run into the same issue. So, I have a little bit of 25i-nbome and up until recently has been dosing using micro scales. 0.000 is the readout. This is time consuming and not very easy to re-dose after they are already tripping the light fantastic. I has read posts about people laying it or diluting it into solution for ease of consumption. I and their friends only use the 25I about 1 maybe 2 times a month (depending on if they have shit to do) and they have been using it for a few years now. So, can anyone give me a definitive answer as to which would be better? I has blotter and I has 10ml pipette bottles to try. Disclaimer - I does not want to pass this off fraudulently as ANYTHING else other than what it is. I has amassed a great following for this product and is cautious when giving it to anybody (especially for the first few times). I did trust somebody once with a small amount of said product and they nearly fucked themselves and their partner right up. So for handing out regulated doses which would be better?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I appreciates it very much.

Regards,
The Dr

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't "SWIM" here on Bluelight friend, just a heads up to edit your post accordingly. It doesn't legally protect you nor does it make it easy for us to read and understand your post. Thanks!

This also strays dangerously close to distribution discussion, I don't know how I feel about it.

As a general rule, you should not be taking such a potent substance using only a cheap mg scale; weigh out a larger amount and dilute it in a known quantity of liquid, and then that way you can be more sure as to how much 25i is in each amount of whatever liquid. Laying blotter is difficult, and with a substance like 25i, could easily become very dangerous.

Hey Buddy, thanks for the heads up. I have no intention of selling any of this stuff, as I said before people cannot be trusted with something so potent. It is for the dedicated few people who enjoy this level of tripping. on the other hand though, it would be easier to dose if it was in liquid form. can you recommend a suitable solvent to use. ive read conflicting reports of what alcohol and undistilled water can do to some chems. Also apologies for the SWIMMING, it will not happen again lol.

If you cannot accurately dose 25i just stay away. Just my opinion I guess, but I wouldn't touch that stuff with a 10 foot pole. So many safer alternatives out there.

I can accurately dose it on the micro scales. my problem is with the time that takes and the difficulty doing that while trying to re-dose later in the trip. would I be better off finding how many drops are in a ml and scale it to 1 dose per drop? Also, there may be safer alternatives out there but Ive never experienced a hallucinogen like this in my life. It IS what I always thought tripping should be, but, dont think i dont know how dangerous this shit is. hence the query on safest way to get an accurate dose.

^It's active at sub-milligram doses, and the vast majority (I'm sure yours too) of mg scales are incapable of weighing accurately below a 3mg give or take threshold. 3mg of 25i is easily approaching an overdose for most people. You're playing with fire, and by sharing it in such a fashion, I personally feel that you're putting others' lives at risk.

That said, to create a solution, I personally use 190 proof grain alcohol. It's not that expensive and almost anything will dissolve in it. Also, 25x chems are extremely stable, no worries about degradation in solution.

With all of that said, I've tried 25i and found it to be a lackluster and poisonous feeling substance, where the risks greatly outweighed the positives. I cannot personally condone anyone's usage of these substances and I wish they were never created. The cats outa the bag though, so they'll be around for a few years to come... let's hope it doesn't take you or any more people with it than it already has.

P.S. On my college campus two years ago, they found a kid lying face down in a parking lot dead, having ODed on 25i. Like I said... you're playing with fire mate.

Wow. I suppose you deserve the full story. This came into our hands by the way of a mistaken order, somebody ordered a stimulant and was surprised when this arrived. We had taken it before we even knew what it wasn't, and, foolishly continued to take it before we even knew what it was. I sent some to Wendinos (a damage prevention testing site) to find out what it was. 25i was the result we got. Myself and other around me have been consuming 0.004 (up the nose) 0.008 (dabs and capsules). We have done this regularly and apart from some bona-fide hair raising, super intense trips, nothing negative has ever come from it. The research I did into this showed that more people die from ecstasy related deaths in Britain each year than had died from 25i related deaths at that point. Admittedly, that was 2 or so years ago now but I assure you after much testing and mild experimentation us select few hold it as our ultimate trip. I also hope that nothing bad happens to anyone of my friends. I continually endeavour to take all our drugs as safely as possible, earning me the nickname "Captain sensible". That said, could you help me with an accurate ratio of 25i/ml of the 190 proof alcohol? Much appreciated, seriously.

Regards,
The Dr

I can accurately dose it on the micro scales. my problem is with the time that takes and the difficulty doing that while trying to re-dose later in the trip. would I be better off finding how many drops are in a ml and scale it to 1 dose per drop? Also, there may be safer alternatives out there but Ive never experienced a hallucinogen like this in my life. It IS what I always thought tripping should be, but, dont think i dont know how dangerous this shit is. hence the query on safest way to get an accurate dose.

No you cannot, no matter how sure you are of your ability the instruments you are using renders reproducible measurements impossible at the intended masses.
The lowest sensitivity of even the most accurate 3 point lab balances is plus/minus 1mg, and these scales are not meant to be used at their limit of detection.
You should have a look at the concept of Horowitz trumpet, it relates to this because as the amounts of a substance measured approach the limit of detection for a given instrument, the relative uncertainty in the reading skyrockets; measuring 500mg on a 1mg scale is far more reproducibly accurate than measuring 5mg.

If you want to be safe with dosing friends with this substance (and it certainly seems like you are serious about this endeavour) you must use volumetric dosing as you already alluded to.
I would not rely on drops, a drop is not a reproducible volume so if you, say, change droppers to one whose opening is a different diameter, you'll have different sized drops.
LSD is definitely commonly distributed this way but LSD also doesn't have the steep dose-response curve NBOMe and other phenethylamine psychedelics have; a dose 1.5 times greater than intended is not a big deal for LSD, for NBOMe it could be enough to throw someone overboard or even cause on OD, these substances are notoriously dangerous (relative to other psychedelics).
I should note this effect on drop size is less pronounced with alcohol solvents and especially aprotic solvents because they experience far less hydrogen-bonding effects and as such are less susceptible to cohesion effects.
If I were you I would look into buying some graduated disposable transfer pipettes.
They are accurate enough for this purpose to around 0.1mL so you can create a suitable concentrated solution but still maintain accuracy and you can grab a couple hundred for around $10-20

If I were you I would concentrate the solution such that it is equal to 250ug/0.1mL or more simply put, 2.5mg/mL.
This way with those transfer pipettes you don't limit yourselves in terms of dosing.

Last edited:
Wow. I suppose you deserve the full story. This came into our hands by the way of a mistaken order, somebody ordered a stimulant and was surprised when this arrived. We had taken it before we even knew what it wasn't, and, foolishly continued to take it before we even knew what it was. I sent some to Wendinos (a damage prevention testing site) to find out what it was. 25i was the result we got. Myself and other around me have been consuming 0.004 (up the nose) 0.008 (dabs and capsules). We have done this regularly and apart from some bona-fide hair raising, super intense trips, nothing negative has ever come from it. The research I did into this showed that more people die from ecstasy related deaths in Britain each year than had died from 25i related deaths at that point. Admittedly, that was 2 or so years ago now but I assure you after much testing and mild experimentation us select few hold it as our ultimate trip. I also hope that nothing bad happens to anyone of my friends. I continually endeavour to take all our drugs as safely as possible, earning me the nickname "Captain sensible". That said, could you help me with an accurate ratio of 25i/ml of the 190 proof alcohol? Much appreciated, seriously.

Regards,
The Dr
People don't die from MDMA that often, but people certainly die from 'ecstasy' and the related substitutes more than from 25x drugs, simply because of availability and the types of drugs the general population prefers (psychs just never hit the mainstream). To my knowledge, here in the States only about 15-20 people have died from 25x related complications... certainly not many, but enough to scare me away. I don't generally mess with anything these days if I can't ensure authenticity and dosage. I understand how you feel, my friends took dozens of 25i tabs over the course of one summer and most came out fine, while one came out thinking he'd been 'permafried' so to speak. I'm just trying to look out for you and your friends' well-beings mate!

On volumetric dosing, I would refer you to the B&D thread we have on the subject, there's plenty of good info in there and that's where I asked about my measurements in the past:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/286239-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Volumetric-Liquid-Measurement-thread

Thank you gentlemen. I appreciate both your concern and your information. You have helped minimise the risks of an admittedly dangerous substance and furthered the knowledge and understanding of a group of very enthusiastic trippers. Much love.

For a solvent, 190 proof everclear works just fine. I was able to dissolve my 25c at a concentration of 20mg/mL in grain alcohol. However, I have access to 1mL syringes with 100 units, so I was able to measure to a pretty precise degree - I wouldn't advise making such a concentrated solution if you only have access to a 10mL pipette.

If you are able, it would be helpful to buy 1mL insulin syringes online (you cannot buy them at a pharmacy since they are RX only) - I'm pretty sure they're probably pretty easy to find online and they allow for very accurate dosing, and much more ease when it comes to laying the blotter, since with a more concentrated solution the blotter doesn't to absorb as much liquid.

If you aren't able to find syringes that have unit markings, I'd just avoid dealing with 25x at all.

Thanks buddy, I have access to the syringes you mentioned but I think I might just ditch the Blotter paper (Don't want the temptation or for people to take them mistakenly) and stick to a solution. Up until now we have been snorting it and I must say its the most powerful hallucinogen any of us have ever tried (and some of the boys had a wild time on 2Ct7). Damage control is priority here as I don't want any of us to be more fucked up than intended. This will not be given to anyone outside of our trippy circle.

Buy a micropipette; perhaps $40 on ebay tops. If you can't afford the $40 through your poison away.

I would apply 20 uL drops to blotter paper; one drop per section. No need to lay blotter.

Tom

I didn't read all the responses in the thread, so sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been said. You doses sound extremely high, be aware that your product might be cut. So be especially carefull if you get new material from another vendor. In that case always start low and titrate up. Yes, I know you got it tested by wedino's, but they're not perfect and drug tests are rarely 100% sure. Not even proffesional ones.

The best and safest way for you to dose, would be volumetric dosing. There's a big and dandy centralized thread about it here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/286239-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Volumetric-Liquid-Measurement-thread

Personally I wouldn't use NBOMe's, especially with so many amazing and cheap lysergamides currently available, but it's your own choice and I respect that. Just don't go around giving it to some one, who isn't informed properly to make that choice.

Take care.

I just want to add that even a real analytical balance with the glass box on top cannot measure 2mg accurately. I would always hesitate to measure anything below 20mg on them. A good rule of thumb is that you need you need a scale to go one zero to the right of the amount you want to measure.
so to measure 0.002g you really need a scale that can go to 0.00002 grams. And this scale is expensive, small and has a computer attached to it, and a button to open the windscreen.

And VERY important info on pipettes. ***

Pippetman is the ONLY one I would trust for anything less than 200uL on a regular basis.

for a 1000 uL pipettes NEVER EVER go above 1000uL or below 200uL
for a 200uL pipette - NEVER EVER go above 200uL and below 20uL
for a 20uL pipette - NEVER EVER go above 20uL and below 1uL
when you do this you ruin the calibration.. it can happen by going above or below the limits just ONE time

10uL pipettes are NOT to be trusted below 2uL, in fact NEVER trust a measurement below 5uL on a 20 or 10uL pipette without excellent pipetting technique.

NEVER suck liquid into the pipetter its self this wil ruin the calibration.

If you get one from ebay or anywhere ALWAYS test the calibration when you recieve it by weighing DISTILLED water. 1000uL = 1g. This can also be used to test the scale if the pipette is calibrated.

Pipettes MUST be calibrated once per year. When not in use, always keep the pipette standing UPRIGHT, and the dial in the middle (for a 1000uL pipette keep it near500uL).

To properly use it press down till you feel the first stop to draw liquid in. To extrude the liquid, go to the second stop. Drawing liquid into the tip from the second stop will give the wrong amount. Try and get low retention tips for more accurate delivery.

Last edited:
Just as a thought for future, I'd avoid mentioning having such an amount of something like 25i on a public forum :) as you explained you received it as a mistaken order which sheds light on why you have so much of it haha, but bear in mind you're still in possession of X amount regardless and will likely get slapped as such should it ever be brought to the authorities :) given what constitutes a single dose, commercial volume of NBOMe compounds is sweet fuck all.