Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(25i-NBOME / 2 tabs, .8~2.5mg) - 2nd experience

Protocal

Greenlighter
Trip Report: 25i-nBOMe (2C-I-nBOMe) x2 Tabs. 800mcg-2.5mg Presumably.

(Negligable substances combined during research: Synth. Cannab. + Nicotine)

Personal Biology/Background: Male. 18 years of age. 145lbs.
No known physical/psychological abnormalities that would intefere with research.
Prior drug use including;
Marijuana x1,000+
Various Forms Of Opiates (MS Contin, OxyContin, Heroin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Dilaudid, Codiene etc.) x250+
MDMA x10-20
Psilocybin x3
Methamphetamine x10-15
Amphetamine x7
Nitrous Oxide x10-15
Cocaine x5-10
Crack Cocaine x1
Alcohol x150+
Amyl/Butyl-Nitrate/Nitrite x2/x1/x2 Respectively
Salvia Divinorum x8
Dextromethorphan x20+
Vailum/Xanax (Inlcuding other generic Benzos. + Barbiturates) x20+
5-MeO-DALT x10-15
2C-E x1
Synthetic Cannabanoids (JWH series, AM series, UR series) x200+
Ketamine x2
Methoxetamine x1
(As of today) 25i-nBOMe x2

Pre Dosing: (Just as a pretense I'm currently staying with my father. My house burned down a while back while I wasn't home so oh well.) Had a rather busy day. Woken up rather early at around 11am (pretty early to me as I'm more of a night owl so to speak) and helped my father move some stuff into our new apartment. Worked from around 11:30 to 6:00pm. I had already moved all of my things, what was left of them anyway, to my room so I had no need to go back to the old apartment so I've pretty much spent the night here by myself. I knew I was gonna be alone for a while so I saw it as an opportune time to conduct some "research". Ordered some pizza, smoked and relaxed for a while, while I had the chance. Opened my package at around 7:30pm.

Initial Dose: T-00: Cut open the package inside of my package and found a "Smelly Proof" ziploc container with another even smaller ziploc container inside containing 2 blotter paper tablets with strawberries embellished on them. Smells faintly of chemical residue. Looked like regular 1cmx1cm blotter tabs but I could be wrong, I wasn't paying much attention due to the excitement. I'm kind of nervous because I have no idea how big these tabs are and no idea exactly how much of the 25i-nBOMe are contained in each one. After another 15-20 minutes of contemplation I stick one in my upper gum, right in between and my two front teeth and kick back and play an episode of Adventure Time on my laptop to ensure that I'll be in a good mood for the my upcoming trip. I take note of my vitals which are normal and the time, 7:50pm EST.

T-05 : The blotter paper tastes almost bittersweet. I make sure not to swallow any saliva and keep the tab firmly pressed against my gums. The taste comes and goes but I try not to focus on it and keep my attention residing within the Freak City episode of Adventure Time.

T-10 : The area of my gums surrounding and directly under the blotter paper has become more or less completely numb. The taste has almost disappeared but I find it odd my gums are getting numb. Didn't expect that but whatever.

T-15 : I believe I'm starting to feel something although I can't be entirely sure it's not a placebo effect. Admittedly I begin to question my earlier judgement and move the blotter paper to my lower lip and press it against my gums as I take out and insert blotter number two into my upper lip where blotter number one had been.

T-20 : The odd bittersweet taste comes back so I know the tabs weren't bunk. I'm almost at the point of drooling all over myself since I'd just finished eating so I swallow all the spit in mouth and reposition both blotters.

T:30 : Both areas of my gums have become quite numb. The taste keeps making my mouth water for some reason so I swallow all the spit in my mouth and switch places with the blotters again to ensure proper absorption into my bloodstream.

T-35 : Feeling a bit antsy for some reason. I stop my video and get up to get something to drink and feel, for lack of a better word, off, for some reason. After I get some water I pause to look at myself in the mirror and notice my eyes are COMPLETELY dialated. I feel more intune with the off feeling I had before as I realize my trip is about to start.

T-45 : After a few moments of staring out at the city skyline watching the sun set I decide to go outside for a smoke. Before leaving the apartment I load a bowl of a blend of AM and UR series synthetic cannabanoids. Smoking this feels a lot better than normal and when I exhale the head rush is almost staggering. I get outside and light my cigarette and can immediately tell my eyes are dialated from previous hallucinogen use. My vision is a lot clearer and more focused. The aura from the streetlights seems far brighter than normal and distorts occasionally almost as if I'm squinting and then opening my eyes very wide although I'm doing nothing of the sort.

T-60 : It took me far longer than usual to finish one cigarette. I feel myself becoming spacey, almost detached from my surroundings like with Psilocybin or something similiar. I walk back to the elevator and run upstairs to grab a drink and notice the head change even more as I walk back outside. I sit down on the curb I usually smoke on besides my apartment complex and light another cigarette.

T-65 : Everything seems to be "breathing" so to speak. The trees, the buildings, the parked cars, all seem to gently swaying back and forth within themselves. I feel the trip hitting me harder with each passing second. I stare up at the clouds and watch them swirl overhead in the fading light of the sun and can't tell whether they're actually moving or if it's just me.

T-75 : I spit what was left of the two tabs out and finally work my way back inside feelilng rather off balance. My hand eye coordination seems to be acting up along with some areas of my motor skills but, nothing substantial or that I haven't experienced with other hallucinogens. I pause to look at myself in the mirror again and note that my eyes are still quite dialated. I'm focusing on my eyes and face but can see everything in my room behind me through my periphery moving and breathing like the things outside.

T-80 : The "off-balance feeling" and visual hallucinations become more pronounced as I assume the second blotter is beginning to hit my like the first. As of this moment I'm back in my bed jumping between the anime series "Berserk" and "Black Lagoon" but I feel this overall sense of... restlessness I guess you would say. All of my muscles seemed a bit tense and I felt like I needed to get up and walk around. I kept finding myself making useless movements, tossing and turning while sitting down, getting up to do something and then completely forgetting what it was I was doing and such. I decided after 5 or 10 minutes of this to smoke another bowl and go outside again.

T-95 : Back outside. Almost completely dark at this point. Visuals are probably inbetween ++ and +++ at this point. My first time doing Mushrooms I went balls to the wall and ate 10g of dried Cubes in one mouthfull after not sleeping the previous day and consider the visuals I had to be in between ++++ and +++++. It was fucking ridiculous to say the least. I was hoping to be able to compare these two but as of now I know I might never have a trip like that again in my lifetime but I'm still more than enjoying my trip in progress. I was hoping to mark increased Euphoria but I realized after the initial giddy-ness of experimenting with a new chemical that I was just excited and the Euphoria was misplaced and not a direct result of the nBOMe. I still feel rather zoned out though but not in a bad way. (I sit there thinking about all this for a good 10 minutes or so).

T-100 : Peaking at this point. Just finished my last cigarette and the visuals are as good as they're gonna get. The restlessness I was experiencing earlier feels better but I still almost feel like I'm on some sort of stimulant. I assume this particular chemical fits into the normal subcategory of stimulant as most hallucinogens and phenelthylamines do. No negative reactions to speak of as of yet asides from some muscle tension/vasoconstriction that I was expecting.

T-115 : Laying in bed listening to music (Dubstep and Otaku Rap. Dubstep almost caused sensory overload and the sounds from the music combined with the visuals was almost too much for me.) with the visuals mode on, only eminating light coming from computer screen and the cracks in my blinds flooding my room with the light from the streets and passing cars. I switch back and forth from watching the visuals and the headlights from the cars slowly illuminate and then shadow my room. Makes the visuals from the chemical seem almost unrealistic. Didn't notice till I layed down my heartrate seems to increased somewhat as does my libido (<Wtf? Wasn't expecting that from this chem. but fuck it.)

After this I kinda lost track with preparing my mental notes for this trip report. Not much to say really either way. Checked in on myself every once in a while. Trip started to die down a little bit and my head cleared up a little but that was about it. Went outside to smoke and few more bowls/cigarettes and felt way more fucked up than usual when smoking both. It's now about T- 5/6 hours (Like 3am) as I'm writing this. My pupils are still somwhat dialated and I'm experiencing some rebound from the nBOMe combined with lack of sleep making me feel like I'm stil tripping. Ate some food and had another smoke and it's about bed time now. Hoped this helped any one out there willing to read it. Be Safe And Always Research Responisbly. Moderation Is Key.