• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i N-Bome (Help for H.R regarding pippet/nasal spray solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opikit

Bluelighter
So I have 25mg 25i-NBOMe and a set of 0.00 scales so weighing doses is a no-no. I can use them to verify I have 25-30mg roughly which is sufficient but to dose I would feel safer breaking it down into vodka. I've looked this up for some time but I would really be safer with a step by step guide by someone who knows what they are doing.

I have access to clean Syringes which I will remove the head. On the side of the barrel it goes up to 1, starting from 0.1. They are branded as nevershares. A 1ml fixed needle syringe although the head comes off if forced.

So.

I was planning heating up 50% vodka til its hot hot hot then soaking 0.3 units and adding to the 25mg HCl.

Once disolved correctly, I figured this was roughly 800ug per 0.01ml mark on the syringe. I was just going to buy some plain white water color paper and squirt carefully 0.01 onto the paper. That would be 1 tab per 1 line.

Am i correct in my calculations? Surely there is a better way to do it?

I also have 100mg of Etizolam Freebase but I have been eyeballing doses the past year. I am planning to just take 2mg a day, 3 days a week while in college so I need a more full proof way of doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE! Help me!

I don't want to die, this is the only safe way. Wtf is BL problem? There are people out there that know how and you are holding back. WHY?!?!

Chill out, it's been a mere three hours since your initial post, no reason to get all upset.

As far as I can see your math is correct. If you dissolve 25mg in 0.3ml, you're going to have 8.33mg per 0.1ml, which means 0.833mg (=833mcg) per 0.01ml.

BUT two things come to mind:
1. I don't think a scale that weighs to a accuracy of 0.01g is good enough to tell you if what you have is actually 25mg. It's not that unusual for vendors to send more then you ordered, even more than is stated on the label on the baggy. If your scale reads 0.03g, you might assume that your scale rounds up from the actual weight of 25mg, but it could also be the case that it rounds down from 35mg. If you work under the assumption that you have 25mg, but it's actually 35mg, you will end up with "833mcg" blotters that actually contain 1166mcg. I don't think what you are planning can be done with a reasonable amount of safety without a 0.001g scale.
2. You mentioned you have a 1ml syringe that can measure in 0.1ml increments, then you went on to say that you plan to use a syringe to place 0.01ml on each blotter. Are you sure you have a syringe that measures 0.01ml increments? If you confuse the decimal places, your heading towards desaster!

When doing this you need to be 100% sure about your math, write it all down meticulously, then check what you have written down and do the math again... then check again. When dealing with such small amounts and a substance that won't be forgiving should you have miscalculated, you really can't be careful enough!

The packet says "Nevershare 1ml fixed needle syringe" on the otherside.Liosten I am going to do this either way so please help me guys. I really need help or I might fuck it up. Would 40% Glens vodka or some cheap russian vodka be okay to use? Just heat the vodka up, add to cooking spoon from the needle exchange and add the chemical then draw it up though the syringe barrel with no head? Then add another small amount of vodka to the spoon cook again lightly without it bubbling to get any residue and sook it up again.

Then push 1 tiny marking down on the syringe per tab and I could just eat 5 tabs whenever i feel to trip, right?
yC0Ds9YRh6hEm1x-MhcDg0vwNedbo7Hcne3lQ2xmMZg

this forums fucking dead. well past its golden era thats for sure

The simple fact of the matter is that it's a Sunday (as in people aren't on here at the moment), and the majority of us have ZERO experience laying blotters. On top of that, most of us think it's a mistake to even mess with NBOMe chemicals. I'm sure if you wait long enough, one of the more experienced mods or members will see this and offer you blotter laying/volumetric advice (not to mention, I'm pretty sure there's a volumetric dosing thread which could give you info on how to make your solution, just do some searching), but until then, chill the fuck out. You're playing with one of the most dangerous psychedelic drugs known to man, and you're acting like you HAVE to do it RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF. Seriously, this is not something to be jumping the gun on. Just keep doing research and do not proceed until you are certain that you're blotters will be safely dosed.

And as far as I know, heating the solution is pointless/poses a fire risk with alcohol. The substance should readily dissolve into ethanol if you use the right volume of liquid and stir for long enough. Be sure to shake up the liquid thoroughly to ensure even distribution of the substance before laying any blotter.

Link to a thread that may help:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/286239-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Volumetric-Liquid-Measurement-thread

Last edited:
Then push 1 tiny marking down on the syringe per tab and I could just eat 5 tabs whenever i feel to trip, right?

Even if you can manage to produce consistent blotters at ~800mcg a piece, eating 5 at once would be way too much. Please just take a step back and think about the risk you're taking here.

Don't post if you have nothing relevant to say. That must have been a typo, I'd never eat 5 tabs. 1 TOPS.

240sx - I didn't realize it was so dangerous when ordering and I had the choice between this or 1p-lsd which is active at even smaller doses. If I manage to be sure i am taking <1000mcg in one sitting am I relatively, lets not say safe but...still living? I am seriously scared to take the chemical now. I am going to, once I get more info I mean.

I just don't want this shit lying around, I'd rather it stored away on tabs.

Can someone help me do the math on making 500ug blotters out of 25mg 25i n bome?!

I was originally wanting to make 1000ug blotters but it seems safer to make 500ug blotters. and I can always take 2 for a strong trip once I've tested.

I am terrible at maths and can't quite get my head around this. I am seriously needing help, It's stressing the life out of me. I never realized the chemical was so dangerous, I am scared to take it and its going to fuck my trip up. What are the chance of me dying when they are dosed correctly?

Fuck it, maybe I am better just taking a knifes end out the packet and rubbing it on my gums. This is way too much hassle I've been trying to find help since friday and no1 wants to help.

Don't mess with ultra potent, dangerous chemicals when you're incapable of basic math and impatient. It's a recipe for death. Sell it, get rid of it, do anything BUT take it, you clearly aren't responsible enough. Seriously, you're worried and stressed because of how dangerous it is, but yet you're thinking of actually taking a portion of actual powder with a knife? What the hell is wrong with you?

I'd say the relative risk of doses below 1mg aren't that high... I've taken the drug three times myself, had a blast all three times. Seen two friends eat tabs of it weekly all of one summer... but one of them came out of it thinking he'd permanently damaged his brain, and I myself, while I thoroughly enjoyed all three trips on it, felt by the last trip that the side effects were too much compared to the perceived positives. About 25 people have died in NBOMe related deaths, which isn't much compared to say heroin ODs and the like... but none the less, 25i has more deaths attributed to it than all other psychedelics combined, hence my warning. You just have to be careful with it. Many people use it without issue... some have lasting negative effects, or even death/hospitalization though.

There are definitely members of this forum who have experience laying blotter, and hopefully they will chime in soon and give you advice. I have yet to do so myself, I've only ever had predosed blotters of 25i and LSD.

Just trying to look out for you mate. Be safe, and good luck!

No doubt you need to think about what you are doing very carefully

You are talking about doing something which you have obviously never done before (laying blotter) with an extremely dangerous possibly deadly chemical, and you are asking for step by step directions on an Internet forum (rather hastily I might add)

I think there is reason for major concern, especially if you are planning on sharing said chemical with others (involuntary man slaughter comes to mind)

Don't post if you have nothing relevant to say. That must have been a typo, I'd never eat 5 tabs. 1 TOPS.

Well, excuse me for looking out for your health. Don't worry, it won't happen again.

even 0.000 scales are only accurate to within a few mg let alone 0.00 scales. This is your second thread on the subject and your bitching when your problems not solved in minutes and then when you are warned what you are doing is risky and what I said about blotter lying in your last thread still holds. The fact your scared should tell you something. I'd cut my loses and safey dispose of the stuff and buy some predone blotter of this or whatever; hope you have no intention of passing any of your home made blotters on to anyone else; it's class A in Scotland and potentially dangerous even if at the correct dose.

There is loads of info out there if you look but there is good reason to think if you need to ask you shouldn't be attempting it. Your safest bet is put it in a reasonable amount solution and use straight volumetric dosing; keep this solution under strict lock and key and labelled and forget about blotters which add yet another variable in dose accuracy. I would keep any of this proceedure well away from your eyeballed doses of etizolam too. Sorry if I'm not being relivant or a buzz kill but look at your post - your asking if you manage to get this roughly right if you'll be 'not safe but still living'

If you have no experience laying blotters, don't start with NBOMe's. Someone could get hurt. As has been mentioned, volumetric dosing would be an easier and safer option.

Can someone help me do the math on making 500ug blotters out of 25mg 25i n bome?!

I was originally wanting to make 1000ug blotters but it seems safer to make 500ug blotters. and I can always take 2 for a strong trip once I've tested.

I am terrible at maths and can't quite get my head around this. I am seriously needing help, It's stressing the life out of me. I never realized the chemical was so dangerous, I am scared to take it and its going to fuck my trip up. What are the chance of me dying when they are dosed correctly?

Fuck it, maybe I am better just taking a knifes end out the packet and rubbing it on my gums. This is way too much hassle I've been trying to find help since friday and no1 wants to help.

When you spam the same question in multiple threads in such a demanding tone, do you honestly expect prompt concise answers?

Perhaps if it's too much hassle, handling extremely potent and exceptionally dangerous chemicals isn't such a great idea in the first place, no?

HONESTLY - step back and consider what you're doing. You do not sound like someone who should be undertaking such a task. I mean, no offence, but you yourself admitted you're terrible with maths. One minor miscalculation with something like this and YOU ARE DEAD. And in a very unpleasant way.

How much 25i do you have? 25,000 MICROGRAMS.
How much vodka do you have? 50ml

If you mix 25,000ug into 50ml of vodka, you will have a solution with a dosage of 500ug (MICROGRAMS) per 1.0ml, so the maths you used in one of your other many posts was out by a factor of 10, but luckily for you if you dosed 0.1ml as you thought you'd need to for 500ug, you'd only be dosing 50ug.

Knife-tipping something like this is possible THE DUMBEST THING you could do with 25i.

Why are you so dead-set determined to do this, knowing full well how dangerous it is if you fuck it up, and admitting you can't even do the simple maths yourself?

Seriously man, get a grip, and gain some knowledge before trying dangerous things like this! We don't need another media scandal!:( Be careful!

Also while I'm here and being lazy, what's the minimum amount of ethanol you want to add to a solution to allow presvation?

You're going to deliberately lie about random strangers if you die due to our negligence? What an entitled, lazy snotrag. Eff off.

Chill mate, it's true though. He deliberatly stopped me getting help. Obviously I ain't going to do that, I'm not a grass for starters and two it's not true. However it is due to his negligence closing my other thread where people were helping me. No one is answering my questions here and thats exactly why he done it. He's an absolute bully victim.

To those helping me however, thank you, you're literally saving my life.

EDIT: REQUEST this thread be deleted and my other one reopened. Until then I will be using a newly made thread, if you aren't going to help, don't post. Please lock both threads and reopen the one where I actually get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.