View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i + MDMA?

Benp2312

Greenlighter
Would this be a good combo? I have some 1000ug 25i tabs (from a very reliable source so no bs measurements) and some MDMA, (again tested as pure mdma), would taking them together be a good idea? Ive heard of LSD and MDMA, but never 25i. If so, what sort of dosage? I usually have 200mg MDMA oral when rolling.

This is a dangerous combination. 25i has killed people at recreational doses. Combining it with MDMA is extremely risky. If you get unlucky, this combination could kill you.

Ty for the insight. The vasoconstriciton from 25i and mdma mixed would probably not be very good.

Me and a mate have done and loved it. Yeah sure, it probably is dangerous though. So is walking down the street to some degree.

I would have done probably 300mg of mdma and dropped 4 1200µg blotters over the course of the night. Shitty comedown the next day though because both hit your serotonin pretty hard

It's not unheard of mate. Some people have taken 10mg+ with no issues. Would have been from about 6pm to 5am. The vendor had them advertised as 1200ug, who knows if they were or not. But I certainly wouldn't recommend taking that much, visual distortion lasted for a couple of days afterwards

MDMA + 25i: not recommended, as others have already said. Probably asking for trouble.

4800mg 25i: while this is a LOT, it's been done. Obviously this is absolutely reckless and very dangerous, even spread over a night. It's far too unpredictable to risk more than a single tab max (usually 1 to 1.2mg) and redosing would be ill-advised entirely. That being said, I've taken 2 tabs (2400mg) stupidly. It wasn't a pleasant experience, and I absolutely wouldn't want to extend it.