Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25i inexperienced- the dancing outlaw

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
I told bits and pieces of this story to my partner the other day. I showed him the goosebumps on my arms and my shirt drenched in sweat as I concluded parts of the story. It's more or less humorous and light harted.

It takes place a number of years ago, springtime. After I had recovered from my DOx compound experiments, but before I was in contact with major LSD suppliers. (Jesus was it really 10 years ago) now that I think about it.

I get word through co-workers and friends that one of our people had a new batch of acid that was really strong. This guy was a trusted friend at the time and fairly experienced in the realm of psychedelics, cannabis, opioids, and some of the best MDA I've ever procured was through his people. That being said after my extensive experiences with drugs to that point I still ask a lot of questions.

So I touch base with the gentleman I go over there we hang out I asked my questions he answers them to the best of his ability. Upon inspecting the blotter paper it was dark green and some kind of design but since he had less than a sheet we couldn't really tell what it was. He said it had a real strong taste which instantly made me worried as I didn't know much at the time but I knew that research chemicals often had a s***** taste whereas LSD was more or less tasteless.

He showed me about 45 hits worth and said that his friends and his girlfriend and a bunch of other people were responsible for the other 55 hits worth of use so I was able to conclude by this that it was at least safe to consume at that point.

He did warn me though that one hit would be plenty even for an experienced user and that he took four hits and it was almost too much to handle. Of course I got a 10 strip and an 1/8 of I can't remember particularly what strain of mushrooms but they were like the very happy-go-lucky kind. Now even back in those days I was known as a very cautious person when it came to the law and dealing with anything. Friends often referred to me as paranoid.

So I put the mushrooms in a particular spot in my vehicle and it would have been fantastic if I had put the acid back there as well. However me being the paranoid person I am I decided I would just ride with it in my lap and the off chance that I was to be pulled over I would just eat it. I don't know what the f*** possessed me to do so. Anyway driving like an old lady back to the house it was dark by now around 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. I was less than 10 minutes from safety and as I crest the last Hill after the bridge I passed a highway patrol car on the shoulder. Which I thought was super odd because they never ever Patrol out that far. To my surprise and horror I saw his lights turn on and pull out behind me. Without thinking I put the 10 strip in my mouth and began chewing vigorously. There was no time to think I just did what I could to stay calm and look as relaxed as I could be.

Officer comes up to the window he basically ran my ID realized that I live right around the corner chuckled and said oh well there's no need giving you a ticket. It was actually a really positive encounter nothing happened the whole incident lasted about 5 minutes it was the fastest traffic stop ever as I drove away from the scene I'm both relieved and horrified. This is where the actual trip starts is exactly 9 minutes after I consume this blotter as I'm turning the corner into my neighborhood I see the street lights are starting to dip to the ground. The orange light cast Shadows that swirl and glow and tracers and Reflections off of Cars. As I turn into my driveway I start to lose motor function my hands my feet my neck my eyes are all a Feeling of disconnect. I remember standing on my porch absolutely nervous out of my mind trying to think who can I get to help me in this situation I was able to type out a text message to my boss at the time who was this older hippie guy. My message to him was "what do you do if you accidentally ingest a large amount of acid" his response was " induce vomiting "

I fumbled with the keys unlock the door after several failed attempts as I walked in to my home it was blindingly bright like staring into the Sun I had to squint and stumble with my hands out in front of me down the hall trying to find the light switch to turn off because it was so freaking bright I couldn't see. I heard my friends brother asked me if I was okay as I pushed him aside fell to my knees beside the toilet and instantly began cramming fingers down my throat trying to throw up which I did several times clear liquid with different shades of yellow and Leon green the likes of which I've never seen in nature or sense. I grabbed my friend by the arms as I tried to say please help me the words that came out were not audible. My body started shaking vigorously , I pulled up my phone to diel 911. As I had the 911 typed in I hesitate to hit send. Knowing full well the consequence for doing so. At that moment my friend opened up the door to my room and instantly took me into his arms and whispered in my ear that he loves me and that we will get through this together. At that moment my convulsions stopped or got controllable he led me into my room helped me into bed and laid beside me. He was stroking my hair and directing his brother to go fetch me some water. I'll accept the water the best I could shaking and convulsing spilling half the bottle on me as I went. Shortly thereafter feeling and intense earthquake in my gut I dropped the water on the floor as I stumbled towards the trash can I fell towards the wall as vomit came up my esophagus and out of my mouth at the exact time that I was falling into the lid of the trash can. Where the vomit then splashed into my eyes and up my nose and fell to the ground with the contents of the trash can falling on top of me it was a very jarring experience. So laying there covered in vomit my eyes and skin was burning from this stomach bile I had released. I was actually very relieved I was still conscious mucus was pouring out of my nose I don't know if I was crying or laughing. So then my friend and his brother grab some towels and picked me up took me into the bathroom did what they could to wipe me clean. They kind of guided me back towards my bedroom. I laid back down next to Tyler who surprisingly snuggled up next to me even though I probably smelled like a absolute dumpster.
We had been watching a show on MTV before I left to go pick up the 25i called " the wonderful whites of West Virginia " if you've never seen it , you aren't missing much. It's kinda funny kinda sad and very very dum. At this point it had been about 45 minutes since the Fateful ingestion. My teeth had begun to chatter with very degrees of control. I had bit my tongue several times trying to form words. My friend turned off the light and wrapped a blanket around me as he took his clothes off down to his underwear and crawled into bed next to me to try and keep me warm. It was still very difficult to speak so I did what I could with my facial expressions to try and say thank you. My sense of well-being at that particular moment was generally Pleasant with bouts of electric light muscle spasms That Shook Me to my core while also being blind from the visuals and tracers I was experiencing. As well as a fair amount of auditory hallucinations like hearing the characters on TV from behind the bed or different fractal patterns blossoming in my vision and melting away and becoming shadows in the carpet. Obviously words cannot describe
And this went on for several hours of him holding me. Me gurgling and white knuckling the bed frame him asking if he can get me anything or if I'm okay enough for him to leave the room to go smoke a cigarette. I remember not being able to talk and not really being in control of my own muscles but I could feel like mentally I might be okay. Around 3:00 in the morning it's completely quiet in my house even my friend has fallen asleep next to me I can hear snoring. The only thing that was on in my room was the television and my Xbox that was playing YouTube on autoplay the 13 or 19 episodes of the wonderful Whites of West Virginia. I became entranced in that show as it was basically the only thing I could hear or see as the rest of the room was dark and completely overwhelmed with fractal patterns and flashing strobe light effects of these tracers. Around that time the show reached the last episode. YouTube and autoplay will take you to some odd places if you just let it run. So around that time the next thing that came on was the most f***** up insane documentary about the dancing Outlaws childhood that was like a live-action movie. For years I don't know what the hell I watched but it scarred my psyche.

The grainy quality of the video seemed to make it even more intense. (Years later I found it online, it's called "white lightning" full movie.

As it plays I could feel the muscles in my jaw start to ever so slightly relax. To the point I could try to speak again. Being alone I began to copy the words the characters would use. There's a part in the movie where it portrays his father getting lynched and dragged behind a car and him seeking Revenge by torturing and murdering the guys that murdered his father. It was not something you want to watch in an altered state. However I was slowly learning to speak again I was able to control my muscles again I could feel my feet for the first time of the night. So even though it's terrible movie was on and putting me in a psychosis on its own it was still having hope that the side effects were slowly tapering off. Which brought me joy so much joy that I began to rationalize things in my head. By Daybreak as the movie ended, I slowly pull the blanket off of my body carefully and gently getting out of bed and walking slowly down the hallway opening the front door walking outside. The amount of pleasure of being able to control my muscles walk he without assistance it was like I had died and come back to life. I spoke in complete gibber speak I sounded just like this main character the dancing outlaw.

(I've got to go to bed ) will continue tomorrow, tr is basically over at this point anyway

I'll look this over again tomorrow. Remembering this particular story tookalot out of me. I feel like the giver with these memories

Peace for now