View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i & Adderall Question

thatguy21

Greenlighter
My friend has recently acquired 4 tabs of 25i. This is not the first time we will have taken the substance and most likely won't be the last. This morning, I took about 10mg of Adderall at 7:30A.M. I used to be prescribed & I've taken adderall many times and it's always made my heart race (no supprise as it contains 4 different amps). From then on, I drank somewhere near 24oz. of coffee throughout the day, last sip at 2:00P.M. It's now 6:30P.M. I know a major concern for people with 25i is vasoconstriction. 25i has always produced a heavy body load but never experienced much of vaso with it, or with adderall. I also know Adderall & Coffee lead to vasoconstriction.

Just to recap:

- 10mg Adderall @ 7:30 A.M.
- 24Oz. Coffee until 2:00 P.M.
- Both cause Vasoconstriction.
- 25i causes vasoconstriction.
- On the longer side, Adderall's half life is 11-12 hours. Idk what caffeine's is.
- Plan on taking 1mg of 25i @ 10:15 P.M.

So, my question is... Under all of the circumstances would you conclude it would be okay (safe) with the given time frame to dose with 25i tonight? I understand that taking any substance at all is not advisable, but in terms of logistics, do you think it would theoretically be okay and or safe? I would really appreciate any feedback as soon as possible!

Thanks,
ThatGuy21

I don't think we can or should reassure you. With the use of NBOMe compounds you run certain risks and combination with substances that also induce vasoconstriction you increase those risks... if you cannot accept those risks, and that uncertainty you probably should not take it.
At the same time vasoconstriction is not necessarily thought to be the primary issue that would quickly cause gangrenous effects and serious injury or death resulting from that, but seizures and apparently also vital organ failure have been observed with accidents. That doesn't make the stacking up of vasocontriction safe though, we just don't know is my point.

Body load can be an indication and sometimes vasoconstriction is certainly felt, but they are no guaranteed indications of danger. Central stimulation and euphoria can override those feelings so that you don't really feel them anymore which is also probably for example why during the peak effects of MDMA it does not feel that taxing.

I'd save the tabs for another day. If I had to bet, I'd bet on you living but not having much fun doing that tonight.