PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25D-NBOMe Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleadForTheWeed420

Greenlighter
Ok so SWIM got his hands on a crap ton of 25D and my pet Dino is considering buying some. Before I gave it to him I just wanted to know, the tabs are 1000ug of 25D HCL. Could this be a fatal dose? What would be? Is 25D more or less dangerous than its brothers? All the deaths from NBOMe are they legit like the ones that say it was 1 blotter doses that killed them and what not? If you have expirenced this test Chem I would really appreciate a trip report. I need this information as soon as possible, I don't want my buddy doing something stupid and it's a good possibility with the amount he has.

The deaths from NBOMes are primarily from 25I, 25B, and 25C. 25D is far more forgiving and a lot less weaker (binding wise), so you can play with the dose a bit more than you could than I, B, and C. I've seen a few reports from people who went up to 3mg (and one that went up to 7mg) and reported no problems other than mild discomfort. But I do not recommend that. That said, 25D is a really good NBOMe, and I like it. It's more psychedelic than the other ones. 1000ug should be enough for a fun (and relatively safe) time.

Wow that's a relief. There's just so much propaganda around test Chems man it was really starting to scare me because of all the stuff I read on here about the NBOMe family in general and then I started looking up shit in the news and it was a mess for a bit. I know the power of test Chems and the power of halucinagins, you cannot take these things lightly I learnt that the hard way it's serious shit. SWIM and my pet Dino are going to do 1mg each in the next week or so, I'll report back with my expirence and I'll try to be as detailed as possible so others know what to expect. There doesn't seem to be much info on the web about 25D yet.

25D is far more forgiving and a lot less weaker (binding wise), so you can play with the dose a bit more than you could than I, B, and C.

Could you explain this comment?

Also, the mechanism of action of most NBOMe drugs is the same, they act as hyper selective 5HT2A agonist. The substitution in the 4 position is much less influential than with the 2C-X family. OP should expect 25D-NBOMe has the same risk of spontaneous fatality as the other NBOMe drugs produce.

Well it's going down regardless at least once. If my Dino don't post back in 2 weeks or less you know what happened. This world sucks anyways that's why we have such a strong will to do things like this in the first place if it's not for self exploration purposes.

Well it's going down regardless at least once. If my Dino don't post back in 2 weeks or less you know what happened. This world sucks anyways that's why we have such a strong will to do things like this in the first place if it's not for self exploration purposes.
I don't understand why you posted,it seems like you will only take the advice you want to hear and disregard the rest. Be careful man and remember your world is what you make of it!

Hi there, we don't use third person references on bluelight, please read the rules before posting again.

1mg is not an unreasonable dose but the NBOMe series are more dangerous than other drugs so it would be sensible to start with half to see how you react.

Status
Not open for further replies.