Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25D-NBOMe 800µ - Experienced - Compared To 25C and 25I

biffhenderson

Bluelighter
My previous reports for 25C-NBOMe http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/618804-400%C2%B5-2C-NBOMe-Complexed-Botter-For-The-Scientist-Not-The-Shaman and 25I-NBOMe http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/620848-25I-NBOMe-500%C2%B5-Experienced-Compare-and-Contrast-with-25C

After a two week tolerance break I prepared for administration like before by brushing my teeth and using the toothbrush to clean the area between upper gum and cheek and applied one 800µ 25D-NBOMe blotter. I think cleaning the mucus membrane makes a difference in absorption efficiency. In less than two hours I achieved +3 with a mescaline like feel which you would expect from a phenethylamine.

Compared to my two previous experiences the 25D was very similar to the 25I, but different. And how to describe the difference... I think the experience was deeper but what does deeper mean? Less dream like but a bit more stoned? I've thought about this for awhile and it boils down to two different brands of chocolate ice cream, different versions of the same thing. Looking back, I think the clarity of mind stuff I said about 25C was partly just weak blotters or inefficient administration. The 25I and 25D blotters were from a different vendor and are more more potent. Consistent with my experiences with the first two NBOMes the 25D had little to no body load or speediness and I was able to eat just fine while tripping and I felt calm with no anxiety.

Consistent with my previous experiences I also felt a lack of cosmic consciousness feeling at one with the universe mindfuck Tommy Chong saying "Wow" with this drug. This seems to be controversial. I never said that x-NBOMe is inferior to LSD, I'm just saying I didn't get the cosmic conscience thing and I don't think it's just me. That doesn't make the trip inferior, just different.

Summary: If you like 25I-NBOMe, you will like 25D-NBOMe.

Public Service Announcement: The x-NBOMe drugs in powder form are really, really dangerous. Mistakes in dosing can result in a seizure. Most people should stay far away from the raw powder and only use blotters laid by people who know what they are doing in my humble opinion.

was the body high more like 25i or 25c

All three compounds have little to no body load at least at the low doses I've played with. I did have some restlessness in the legs with the 25D but it was also the strongest of the four experiences.

well I meant just overall body stimulation like which ones made you feel better lol.

IMO 25i was slightly nauseating and overstimulating until I smoked weed but 25c just made me feel amazing.

I haven't tried 25I yet, but having tried 25C and 25D and hearing numerous descriptions of 25I trips, I think I can simplify a comparison down to the following:

Visuals: 25D > 25I > 25C
Euphoria: 25D > 25C > 25I
Body Load: 25I > 25C > 25D (25D has the least body load)

25C reminded me of DOI mostly, I found it very similar to a short acting version of DOI that comes on quicker.
25D reminded me of MDA combined with AMT or LSD, but it only lasts a few hours. It is followed by an amazing afterglow that goes on for a while and includes CEVs.

How did you find the vasoconstriction with this one? It was never a problem for me until this year. In the last few months I'm noticing ice cold fingers and toes, numbness, and pain when I hit the really constrictive compounds. I usually wind up in a hot shower or trying to be as active as possible to negate it, which ruins the enjoyment of laying on the floor in an orgasmic puddle watching the ceiling melt...

I should have clarified, I was asking the OP. Not that I don't love you man, but I'm pretty sure if you and I went dose for dose on any compound I would be dead before you were even buzzing ;)

JBrandon - I didn't feel any of the symptoms you described but I've only done fairly low doses. I'm unusually fit for my age so possibly I would be less likely to feel a vasoconstriction, I dunno.

Coolio - I found 25D the most sedating and 25C the most energizing but that may have just been me on those days.

I haven't tried 25I yet, but having tried 25C and 25D and hearing numerous descriptions of 25I trips, I think I can simplify a comparison down to the following:
Visuals: 25D > 25I > 25C
Euphoria: 25D > 25C > 25I
Body Load: 25I > 25C > 25D (25D has the least body load)
25C reminded me of DOI mostly, I found it very similar to a short acting version of DOI that comes on quicker.
25D reminded me of MDA combined with AMT or LSD, but it only lasts a few hours. It is followed by an amazing afterglow that goes on for a while and includes CEVs.

Nice. How would you say that the degree of 'mindfuck' should compare between the 3?

ebola

Let's define "Mindfuck". Fast forward to 1:50 and watch the nice lady from 1956, completely psychedelic virgin, trying to describe what she was feeling and thinking and seeing on 100 mics of acid. This is an especially pure example because in 1956 people did not have the pre-conceptions about psychedelics they do now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJWlojfpFgY

Also, take a look at this recent post from a thread called "INTENSE reality breakdown" on the psychedelics forum:

"I saw a vast landscape being slowly illuminated by the sun. Something I had never seen before, so my mind was creating it for the first time. I felt like I could literally feel these little synapses start firing in my physical brain and got this REALLY weird, INTENSELY intimate feeling. Like I could feel happiness pressing against my bones if that makes sense. after watching this sunset I went inside and looked in the mirror for a while. After focusing for a while got this EXTREMELY bizarre feeling of where my mind is located in reference to my body."

Notice the number of times he used the word "feeling". He's trying to express the powerful emotions and ideas things he experienced that ultimately cannot be explained, but he's doing a good job trying.

That is Mindfuck.

And I got no Mindfuck on any of the NBOMes which is not a bad thing. Aldus Huxley talked about looking at a flower and seeing it like the first flower on the first morning of Adam in the Garden of Eden. That's Mindfuck. I remember looking out the window on 25C and admiring the beautiful shape and form of the tree outside the window. But I didn't feel at one with the tree.

That's definitely not how I'd classify mindfuck! Mindfuck to me, is when I'm trying to remember what money is and how it is used as I'm standing in line for food with 40 angry people behind me and I can't remember the name of the planet I'm on.

Everything you described sounded like psychedelic bliss - the type of experiences we take these drugs to achieve!

Mindfuck to me, is when I'm trying to remember what money is and how it is used as I'm standing in line for food with 40 angry people behind me and I can't remember the name of the planet I'm on.

QUOTE] Yes, that's what I consider mindfuck too. What Biffhenderson describes is what I call "the magic". The 25x's are lacking magic.