View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25d+mdma

Tralen

Bluelighter
I've got 2 tabs each of 1000 ug 25D, and a pill of 225mg (tested) MDMA. Im thinking about combining them tonight with my girlfriend, taking half of the E pill, and around 2 hours in taking 1 tab of the 25D.

We're both experienced with E, and we've also both tried these tabs of 25D before, so before we drop I just wanted to see if anyone else has tried this combination before and hear about your experiences with it.

I wouldn't recommend it personally.
The 25x series of compounds can be touchy and possibly lethal simply on their own, and can be known to cause vasoconstriction which MDMA would only potentiate.
Best to save the MDMA for real LSD or mushrooms; candy or hippy flipping is the best

If it's anywhere near as dodgy as the rest of this series of drugs, then I'd say it's definitely not a good idea.

Definitely not a good idea. 25x NBOMe series have caused serious health complications on their own, and in normal dose ranges. Combining them with MDMA is extremely inadvisable.

definitely not a good idea. 25x nbome series have caused serious health complications on their own, and in normal dose ranges. Combining them with mdma is extremely inadvisable.

qft

Apart from 25x NBOMe being particularly dangerous on its own, MDMA has a particular affinity for causing death when mixed with some of the more volatile psychedelics (I'm thinking 2C-T-7, I'm sure there are more).

Whilst relatively safe taken on its own, and even with a myriad of other psychedelics, it's very taxing on the body, and no doubt extremely dangerous with 25x NBOMe.

Thanks for the advice guys. Think I'll hold off on combining and just take the mdma on its own