• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25C-NBOMe Subthread] Combinations

I am interested to try 25c. It will be my first psychedelic, I have been doing alot of research on the topic and was hoping for some input. The tabs I have are 750mcg and plan on taking buccal as roa. I assume I will be smoking weed as well, since that is regular and see that it may help to avoid bad trip? I was planning on cutting one in half since its the first time, any thoughts or suggestions?

25c + LSD was an amazing experience although I read that its dangerous due to vasiocconstriction. I could clearly tell I was on 2 seperate substances because I was getting the sparkly and twitchy mescaline like visuals on top of the wavy and colorful LSD visuals but somehow the headspace of LSD blended very well with the stoning and relaxed state of mind 25c produces. Everything around me was in constant motion while also twitching and layering. My creativity levels were maxed out. I had a great night of drawing and producing music although the comeup was a little unsettling and violent. My main problem with 25c is that it clearly gets me to a +++ bt never a ++++. Hardly any spirituality or in depth thought unlike classic psychadelics or to a lesser extent 25b/2c-b. However the intense visuals and stoneyness combined with something as profound as LSD lead me to a very deep state of awe.