• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

25c-NBOMe - And your experiences with profound realizations

Do you mean having 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-met indivially or together?

I love 4-aco-dmt, but not yet tried 4-ho-met. What dosage do you have when using 4aco?

I got given some of this recently and was at work so thought id have a small one up the nose first (had I think 3 small ones and one big fucker) gave a mate one to take home . felt nothing so thought id have the big fucker under my tongue....still nothing. so thought fuck it put the last one up my nose. nothing for a while, till I was driving and had that nice trip you get from similar effects to 2ce but I was functioning fine. had a 2ce sort of trip for about 30 or so min then came down. did I obviously do something wrong here? or could weather of damaged them (were in a dark place but not fridged)

Usually 5-6 hour is the ball park but 25c is a weird mistress. Takes a bit to kick in and the early stages may not feel as trippy. The key is the sweats. If you feel really hot and sweaty then it's on. Gotta keep hem in there for a while. Maybe didn't absorb all that well. They are not very water friendly in that it doesn't dissolve them. Seems your fine for the NB's though I think with practice and a few more of them you get what your after ;). 25B is the one you want if your after a balls out trip. ACO DMT can be a mind fuck as well. DO NOT place them under tongue to much saliva and you swallow most the drug. Place the tabs up your nose or pressed against the top part of your gum over your front teeth and hold it there for 45 minutes.