Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

25c-NBOMe - And your experiences with profound realizations

MrIbis

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

On the weekend I went to Strawberry Fields.

On the friday night i took 800ug of 25c-NBOMe nasally by placing a tab in my nostril (as did several other friends).

The trip was visually intense, created a sensory overload for me and blinded my vision - but was calm and collected. At one point or another everything became clear, my anxiety dissipated (this was 7 days ago nearly). It hasn't come back. I got a job, a girl is interested in me, a car. My lifes on track all at once and it's amazing.

Several of my friends have had the same experience after doing this - just in the past week.

Give it a go if you have access.

I compare this feeling to the drug they use on Limitless.

aw, fuck i wantd to be at strawberry!

no idea you could just put the tab up the nose and away you go? any prep, like a little moisening?

Sounds like some interesting stuff, people are giving claiming it is topshelf.......

no offence MrIbis but some of your recent posts concerning enlightenment from over using drugz leads me to believe that your slightly delusional, and I mean this in the nicest way. Sure certain drugs can alter a persons view on certain things but have a read of your last few posts, they seem odd at best.

If your life has taken a turn for the better, I would say its down to your own effort.

Last edited:
Very, very interesting Mr.Ibis.

I have been watching the unfolding of this particular substance and its close relatives from afar for a couple of years now.
Absolutely fascinated by the action it has on selective sites within the brain.

Please keep us informed of any further insights into your firsthand experiences.

For those interested in this powerful, but little known substance, might I suggest a Google search.....you maybe pleasantly surprised.

Well done Mr. Ibis.

Interesting post.. I have have had great periods in my life where psche use has made my life better and given me some fantastic deep insight into things and myself. However whenever I have relied on a psyche to make my life better and hence over used or abused it, then in the end some negative things have come around the corner.

However I am a still a good regular psyche user and try and take LSD/shrooms when the time is right.. which for me is about every 2-3 months.

Have not tried the new 25i NBOMe but looking forward to soon. Hope it's half as good as the drug in 'Limitless' and I start pulling babes in japanese and make lots of legal $$ with my new found buisiness acumen.

^Dude, It's just erased my anxiety, unlocked creativity and stuff..

I'm not Delusional man, i havent taken a single drug except weed and alcohol all week.

I've been offered Free MDMA, Ice, Heroin and everything else free of charge, and i've said no every time.

A lot of it is my own effort. But it's thanks to the trip. Lots of people having the same effect as me.

Reading about the drug, it seems it has some like SRI effects? perhaps like recharges your 5-HT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctMqj-8o0eI

lol, I never freestyle rapped before last night. I ended up battling a friend who was on MDMA and he broke down and tried to fight me... lol watch the video.

Perhaps this proves I'm not a fucking cop... LOL

Last edited:
Ok after reading a few posts, Im interested in trying this. I know after ket theres definately a residual anti depressant affect

Gday Ibis. I was at Strawberry Fields also, would have loved to meet you (though you have no idea about who I am, yet I feel I know a bit about you having read bluelight for about 7 years now ahaha... forums are funny like that hey).

I think sure, 25c may have helped cause changes and such but I think it's more so to do with the amazing experience that Strawberry is. I took fucking shit pretty well inactive MD TWICE (and to read you say the place was rolling makes me feel so left out ahaha) and had 1.5 tabs that were weak as shit also. Getting me into the zone of not even 1/2 a decent tab and I've come home with similar feelings as you. Went to bed mildly tripping on the Sunday and thought of where i was at in life, where I wanted to be etc etc and have come home to have the most productive week in well... almost ever. Cooked + frozen a shitload of meals (never done that before aha), wrote a draft for two documentaries, prepared everything for summer semester at Uni next week, reloaded my computer so it is "fresh", applied for two jobs and given notice for my current shit job etc etc as well as deciding to rid my life of all the shit people in it who have very little but negative contributions to it.

I also put this down to my acid trip in part, but I think the other part is just getting out to the bush and putting your life back home in perspective. I think it's equally the time away as it is the trip ;)

Swing me a PM when you're next heading out bush. Rainbow?

Time since experience.

Mr. Ibis.

Since your experience of this chemical at Strawberry Fields, have you:

Maintained the same mindset since then?

Noticed any changes in emotions, moods or personal experiences/reactions to situations?

Noticed any changes to thought patterns and or emotional/mental processing?

Would you, after initial experience, be inclined to experience again?

Does any other subscriber to Bluelight have any personal experienced based input of this intriguing chemical?

Maintained the same mindset: Yes, i'm still going strong and happy - just had an amazing night that started -$100 ended up +$700, a cabbie gave me $125 instead of $25 change, didnt notice til i went to buy drinks. Later won $250 at crown and won a friend the same.

Changes in emotions: Yes, particularly my reactions to negative energy tend to make me have a go at people undeserving. But generally very happy always smiling, no anxiety

Thought processes: very interested in spirituality, travel, and my career goals - where previously i had no interest in any of these things.

have I wanted to experience again: Yes, I did at a doof once since, 2 weeks ago.

I received my results from what I did of my diploma earlier this year before splatts death - High distinctions before i gave up... all my results were HD or NP for the shit i left behind...
I still haven't use any opiates or meth. And i'm happy with the changes and plans i've made for the future.
I've also done about 9 million things for the first time - and my family and extended family/friends have made comments about the change in my personality and how positive it is.

The universe unfolds as it should - I've also learned to write music and lyrics - my creativity is right up.
I can also pick up pretty much any girl now, and before my confidence was shot. Singing in public is no issue or dancing even completely sober.
Wow.
Oh and I got a job and got into university.

I could write a novel on this, but I'll leave you to figure it out. Still i feel like im in the movie limitless.

Oh and yes, i'm going to rainbow with pretty much my whole family :D.
BongoBongo: Clipses has been posting very similar experiences to mine.

Anyway if i don't see any of you over the holiday period its because im very busy.

Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
Haha Mr Ibis! sounds good man, sounds very good. Can't wait to try this substance.

Merry xmas !

Hey Ibis aren't you a cop?? I thought you were going to delete your account and never come back to BL 

jokes bro just jokes, merry Xmas dude, keep up the great work.

^Yes and I have your address now i'm coming to arrest you for being drunk on xmas some place.

merry xmas.

damn i need more sleep... crazy xmas adventures for like 5 days or more, fuck since tuesday jesus christ. CHRIST-MAS!!!

You know, I think Shane Warne been getting on the 25c-NBOMe the last year. Liz hurley, the statue, and his face looks like he's been combining it with ice or something,

who knows?

has anyone else found this to just give them visuals and weird sensations?

Ive had 2 experiences with 25c-nbome and the first time was with 1 tab of 400mg and then redosed at 3 hours due to feeling nothing and that did nothing

next time i had 1.2g and had intense CEV and OEV and weird feelings in my teeth for about 3 hours but almost no change in my mental state, no realisations or trippy thoughts