View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25c NBOME and overheating

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
I have had some great magical trips on 25c, but I noticed I get hot flashes and my body temperature sores thru the roof and my face turns super red and hot. Is this a cause for concern ? How can I reduce this and would Tylenol be effective at maintaining a normal body temp?

Personally, I would be very cautious if you're taking NBMOE's and experiencing strong side effects. My recommendation would be to lower the dose.

I took ~1.6mg of 25C on Saturday and definitely noticed my body overheating. At first I attributed it to hooping (which my friend and I did for the duration of the trip), but when I took a break and sat down, I was still sweating a little. I frequently felt the need to step outside to cool down. It was about 55 degrees out at night, but it felt really good to stand outside with no jacket on.

The overheating seemed to subside after peaking. It worried me a little bit, but I made sure to keep hydrated. This was my first time taking NBOMes (besides a little bit of 25B last month) in about a year and a half. Probably won't take any for a while again. Even if the side effects weren't there, the trip was a little, well, boring.

Same happened to me, face got super red, hot feeling, visibly throbbing veins. I took a cold shower and drank ice water, subsequently swearing off NBOMes