View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25c-Nbome and muscle relaxants

k00laid

Greenlighter
Hello, I've had a lot of experience with nbomes and my favorite, 25c has taken a turn for the worse on me, I feel like I od'd because during my trip I found I was light headed, and a sharp pain occurred in my head. As well was this, I could not feel pain and I was completely numb, I could not swallow easily at all and I was choking. I found later this was caused by anxiety and it is hard for me to get rid of anxiety once it manifests. My point being, I have a few cyclobenzaprines, 10mg to be exact, if in fact I experienced a bad trip, would 10mg of the benzaprine "abort" the trip or at least make it more comfortable? Thanks for any replys

eat well take a break
exercise
get some sleep
do smaller doses

none of us are getting younger.

Simply put, they wouldn't do shit.

And follow pupnik's advice. Also, add meditation to that list. It will help tremendously with your stated inability to deal with anxiety.

Now you have a good reason to throw the NBOMe away before something worse happens. It's amply established that NBOMes suck.

Just don't bother with NBOMes. They're very toxic, feel disgusting and have no advantages over safer alternatives. If you're looking for a cheap psychedelic that comes on blotters then get some DOM instead.

FYI magnesium works well as a muscle relaxant when you're on psychedelics.