Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

25C NBOMe and its legal status in South Africa

OD404

Greenlighter
Hi guys

Do any of you good people know the legal status of 25C nBOMe in South Africa? Is it controlled and can you be put in jail for posessing/selling it??

Thank you all so much in advance x

My bad sorry about that.
Anyone have any info? The internet has nothing at all on this!

what you should also be looking at is whether or not 2c-c is legal.

Your 25c-nbome will have some 2c-c in it.

It's a controlled drug in south Africa, google 25c nbome south Africa!

Can you elabrate on this?

Ps I have not got any of this Chem. I am asking for a friend who has just been taken in by the police for having it and he bought it via the internet. It is on small square pieces of card.

Thanks for any info!

Deny purchase.

How was it recieved? / was he detained?

Do they just think it is acid?

Deny purchase.

How was it recieved? / was he detained?

Do they just think it is acid?

It was sent to him through the post. Two people asked him to sign for it. He had been callin gup the PO all week to ask if it had come. When he went to get a pen they jumped on him and he was detained. He was not given bail and they are charging him with importing and distributing an illegal substance. It is my understanding that they have not tested it or at least had not at the time of arresting him.

Harsh, very hash. Sounds like they think it's LSD.

Insist the paper is tested and I wouldn't speak to them until they have the results...

I'm not sure wht the above link is about? Have you been selling 25c as acid? Not only irresponsible and could be dangerous. In the eyes of the law, even if you know what paper is an RC or maybe just blank, if you get caught selling it as LSD then you will be treated as an LSD dealer.

Harsh, very hash. Sounds like they think it's LSD.

Insist the paper is tested and I wouldn't speak to them until they have the results...

I'm not sure wht the above link is about? Have you been selling 25c as acid? Not only irresponsible and could be dangerous. In the eyes of the law, even if you know what paper is an RC or maybe just blank, if you get caught selling it as LSD then you will be treated as an LSD dealer.

Very harsh yes

It is not me but a friend so I can not insist on testes they are just holding him and giving him no rights at all. He only just spoke to a lawyer today and was took in last week on fri.

The papers in his town have printed front page saying LSD etc etc. How can they do that without testing it.

No I havent been selling 25c as LSD I have never even heard of it before now. Aparrently it can take ages to test things there. It sounds backwards!