Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25C-NBOME 750ug Complexed

icekila

Bluelighter
Hi all,

This is a short report of 25C. I thought i would share a report about it, report during night time.

25C-NBOMe 750ug +- 50ug HPBCD complexed

0:00 - Put the blotter in my mouth and just waiting, barely any taste.
0:20 - Starting to feel a strong electric body buzz coming over me and continous to increase over time. Slight visual distortion noted.
1:30 - A Very rough come up, stomach uncomfartable, waves of what feel like electricity going through my body, do 5mg diazepam to smooth it out, chewed sublingually. Audio starting to get much stronger
2:00 - Diazepam helped a lot, any uncomfortablility gone, now very relaxed. Now the visuals and the audio are getting pretty strong, trailers, tracers and patterns everywhere especially on flat surfaces, audio is like everything is echoing more than 3 times of the same sound. Quite strong euphoria.
5:00 - Still very relaxed. Visuals subsiding. Decided to smoke some AM-2201, smoked around 600ug.
5:05 - Intense euphoria has come over me. More slight visual distortion, everything is wavey
7:00 - fell asleep

Pros

Intense Euphoria
Great visuals
Great Audio
Nice body high

Cons

A very rough come up

All round 25C-NBOMe is great, i higly recommend it, way better than 25I-NBOMe

How is it better than 25i, I had the most spirtual experience of my life on 25i yet I haven't heard of anything like that from 25c.
Of course, our "better" definitions are probably different.
Thanks for the report, did you swallow when applying, your spit that is?

Also, I think the diazepam was a bad idea for the come up, it doesn't last too long and by the time diazapam kicks in the comeup is gone.
Anyways... good report, thanks.

I love the euphoria 25c produces. I held the blotter with all the salvia for 20 mins without swallowing then just swallowed everything at once. I did diazepam sublingually, effects are supposed to be much quicker.

How is it better than 25i, I had the most spirtual experience of my life on 25i yet I haven't heard of anything like that from 25c.
Of course, our "better" definitions are probably different.

Precisely, what a stupid pair of sentences.

Thanks for the report - how would you categorise the visuals?

I notice you say the 25c is better than 25i.
Could you just make a direct comparison here?
I'm just tied up in which one to buy.. And you've done both so i'd love your more detailed justified opinion.