Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(25C-NBOMe / ~1.4mg) - Unexperienced - My Apologies

zaggy

Bluelighter
Hello, Bluelight! I'd like to start off with the fact that I'm an idiot...
Well, not really. But I can be.

Because I've now unwittingly found myself to be that guy in this situation, I am writing this to reiterate the message:

1.4mg is an unnecessarily high dose. Stay within the defined dosing limit of 800 micrograms with this chemical, and have caution.

I'm not going to say I regret it because that would take value away from the things that I learned, but I would definitively never repeat this experience. You shouldn't either.

This compound fell into my hands by complete chance a couple of days ago. It was cheap. Dirt fucking cheap. Each tab was purported to be 400ug. I was going to start with a small dose, but I ate a tiny piece of pot edible my friend had handed me for free the day before, and that was a whole experience itself. Pot reached new levels that day that I never could have fathomed. I held onto the blotters for a while until I decided I would take the opportunity to do a solo trip in my bedroom. I started with 800ug.

Alllll fine and dandy. I thought I had gotten myself out from the "if there's acid, eat it" mentality to the "dealing with a rare and potentially dangerous chemical" mindset, but apparently not. I found myself with the last blotter on my tongue before I knew it (I know...).

What now? Well I had an incredible trip. Just fantastic. However it is definitely not my favorite psychedelic.
Now. It was fantastic until the positive effects started to wear off, and this very distant and twisted cactus relative decided, "Vasoconstriction? I can give you that!"

And that it did.

Oh joy. Well I spent the rest of the night insanely uncomfortable and worried. I incessantly applied essential oil of lavender topically to my shoulder, throat, upper-left back, and bottoms of my arms. This was honestly cutting it real fucking close. Meditation and breathing techniques helped tons.

Psychologically, this put me through quite the experience. You know when you take psychedelics and occurrences in your life just suddenly "make sense"? This was meant to be a harsh learning experience revolving around the thought of death, loved ones and those I cherish, and the choices I make in life.

I'll make this report short. In conclusion, although I wasn't really a fan of the effects elicited by this chemical, something about it is weird— and has potential. The visuals were not particularly mindblowing. I find it lacks the depth of the more classic psychedelics. The mental effects were on par with what I'd expect a twisted sister of mescaline to do, and did I say this already?

I WAS STUPID! DON'T BE ME!

My apologies to the community if I was a knock, albeit in this isolated incident. It definitely won't happen again.
I'd rather just eat classic 2C's, acid and mushrooms. The fact that this stuff is so plentiful now makes me very hesitant to buy and eat acid.

It's been the day after, and there is still vasoconstriction in my shoulder to an extent.

Fatally overdosing on this chemical would be a painful and agonizing way to die.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report, but why are you recommending others do 800 micrograms when you had such a terrible time?

These 25x drugs seem to be very interesting, but the amount of hopitalisations and sudden honorific reactions people are having really puts me off. There is one on erowid where a friend of someone was hospitalised for 5+days and reportedly could have died due to their Na / K channels fucking up :\

edit: oh ok now I see in the title that you have included the dose, you may want to edit your TR so that it is clearer ;)

yeah, I am keeping the nbomes in my collection unused for now. The time I took too much 2cp, I found that Soma helped with the vasoconstriction. Glad that you came out of it ok though, zaggy.