View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25C-NBOH trip tomorrow morning

humour_me

Greenlighter
Well my blotters of 25C-NBOH arrived yesterday in time for my planned adventure tomorrow morning. I've not had a trip in a long time nearly 5 years now and all of those were with shrooms. Recently I've been yearning more and more for a trip, I feel like I need to make some changes in my life and need some help in these decisions.

I'm aware 25C-NBOH doesn't give much insight or introspective thinking but it seems like a great substance to dip my toes back into psychedelics. Shroom grow will be started next weekend. Plan on dosing 500ug in the morning, weathers meant to be beautiful and have some stunning country side out the back of my house so plan on going for a hike with the dog.

Wish me luck and I will report back here during or after effects depending with a TR as there isnt alot of information about 25C-NBOH compared to 25C-NBOME.

Good luck and happy tripping. Let us know how the nboh is. I find a phenethylamine trip generally just increases my desire for a tryptamine psychedelic. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find some magic in it, though.

what size are your blotters?
I think 500mics should give you a nice push.

eat lightly before, a gatorade is good (for keeping your electrolytes up)
enjoy!

The blotters are 1mg so have cut one in half. Have just placed it on my gum now. Had a light breakfast an hour ago and some iso drinks to hand recomendations of pupnik. Also have some etizolam but doubt this will be needed at a 500ug dose, a nice thing to have just in case.

Almost back to baseline now seems to be very short acting. Visuals were very nice morphing of objects and geometric patterns over lay. Am still seeing breathing of wood grain, brighter colours now. Head space was very clear and if needed could almost snap out of it. There does not seem to be any depth to the experience at all. At this dose I could see it being a great substance to get your self familiar with psychedelic drugs. A higher dose of 1mg should be good and I will try this maybe next weekend or some time in the near future.

I think he may have when we got back and I was just letting the visuals do their thing on the floor (we have a solid wood floor). He seemed a little off, maybe it was me though?

Seems like a strange substance you can let it take over your whole visual view and get some very intricate patterns and morphing like 3 grams of shrooms. But can pull yourself out at any time and almost return to baseline thinking at will.

Body load is still here some what only thing I can liken it too is a small dose of mdma.

I see pupnik you have also had adventures with lsz? I was also thinking of getting some of this. How would you say it compares to the 25i-nboh you have tried?

I like lsz a lot better,
agree this 25inboh is likenable to mdma but more visual.
however
the tolerance of lsz
and it's cross tolerance with 25inbox
means that in a week I could try lsz once and nothing else
or nbox up to 3 times.

still the whole idea of doing a strong psychedelic (even a low dose of same) 3 times a week might be questionable. But I am working through something...

i see you plan to take 1mg humour_me.
me and a friend took the chemical this weekend, she took half of a 1mg tab, and i took the other half.
20-30mins in i wasn't satisfied with the .5mg hit i took so i too another 1mg tab.
i don't suggest 1.5mg of 25c-nboh...
my body load was too much to enjoy the trip, luckily half the time i felt the rolly feeling... (bodyload: tremmors, twitching, uncomortable feeling in arms after 2nd dose, my head space felt wrong... wierd since you said yours was fine)
if u end up liking 1mg, that is fine.
but basically i'm thinking the dosing is .5mg-1mg, exceding 1mg is too much for the body to be confortable.
i will say tho, mind blowing visuals from taking 1.5mg 25c-nboh.
another downside is, after this trip i have found my hppd to be back to a noticable and destracting level...
i think 25c-nboh like it's predecessor 2c-e seems to maybe have a high chance of hppd if you are worried about this.