View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25B-NBOMe LSD Cross Tolerance

Jesser509

Greenlighter
Hey guys I have a special situation here. I finally got my hands on 3 70ug LSD blotters from my friends on the road. I want to take all three and have a good time. But I have been taken a bit of nbome recently. I took 1mg once. Another 1mg 3 days later. Another 1mg 5 days later. And 5 days after that I tried to to take 1mg again buy I got absolutely nothing. Now here we are 14 days after the failed nbome trip and I wanna take my LSD now or I'll have to wait at least a month most likely. What should I do. Will the nbome affect the LSD at all?

Yeah your brain is burnt out, wait and you'll trip harder 210ug isn't shit with tolerance but it's awesome with no tolerance.

It depends on your individual chemistry but I'd advise as you say waiting some more time, if you don't know. Maybe even 2 months.

I'm definitely looking for a profound experience so I think I'll hold off. Has combining lsd and 25b-nbome been explored at all?

2 weeks is a good washout period.

And yeah, people have combined 25x and LSD. Go look on Erowid in the experience vaults.

hey guys, sorry to bump an old thread but i kinda wanna seek out advice

i took one tab of 25i on friday night (it's tuesday morning 3am right now) and it was the first psychedelic experience i've ever had. some friends and i are planning to try LSD this coming thursday, but is a 6 day gap too short to really make the first real acid trip worth it, or, given the fact that none of us have done psychedelics before apart from that one night, should we be fine?

should be fine 6 day gap

ya reckon? that's good, been seeing some shit about 2 week gaps and all that but i guess if we haven't done it before then it should be alright, unless somebody else wants to put me straight on that

I took 1 tab of 25b then 8 days later a tab of LSD supposedly dosed at 220ug. The trip was nice, very visual, but not nearly as strong as I would have expected. I hadn't taken any psychedelics a month prior to the 25b too if that matters. Anyways, do you think the nbome gave me a cross tolerance? I had done some digging before the lsd and found some people claimed 25b didn't result in much of a tolerance. I'm planning on dropping probably two tabs from the same batch of LSD because I'm going to assume they were just much weaker than expected

Consuming NBOMe drugs sometimes produces longer lasting tolerance than other chemicals. An individual NBOMe experience could prevent you from having full experiences on other psychedelics several weeks.

Wikipedia said:
Tolerance

Users of 25I-NBOMe have reported that it causes physiological tolerance that may last for around 2–4 weeks. This tolerance is described as diminishing the efficacy of subsequent doses of 25I-NBOMe, as well as interfering with the efficacy of other psychedelics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe

The tolerance produced with other psychedelics is less severe. The majority of the tolerance from chemicals such as 4-AcO-DMT and LSD is gone in about 3-4 days. You have the choice between both psychedelics. Consider this when choosing the psychedelics you use. If in your choosing you choose taking NBOMe then make a new choice.

Tolerance shouldn't be your main concern and NBOME tolerance has been said to be near 4 weeks when trying other compounds as the next trip after the NBOME trip. How about the fact that NBOME's can be fatal? This is a HR site so why not consider other chems instead of the NBOME class?