• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25B-NBOH (1.2mg nasal) - First Time - Layers of colorful mesh

with strawberries on it? i heard the place selling these makes bad blotters but havent tested any. please report back if you tried them.

Yep, those are the ones. I did try one and found it rather underwhelming. I'm going to try 2 at some point but not in a hurry to try it again.

Well, regardless, I'm back again to say that I've now tried the 25E-NBOH at 1.8mgs administered nasally in my goofy 50/50 saline/PG solution.

And it is quite radical.

Definitely feels more "serious" than the 25B. The visuals are lovely, but the body high is way more sporadic I feel. In general everything seems to be going at a slower pace than the 25B.
I just found a vendor stocking this and am debating whether or not to pull the trigger. I'm a bit nervous about having something with such a low dosage and toxicity threshold in my collection. But then, it does sound quite radical and who knows how long it'll be available for.

I just found a vendor stocking this and am debating whether or not to pull the trigger. I'm a bit nervous about having something with such a low dosage and toxicity threshold in my collection. But then, it does sound quite radical and who knows how long it'll be available for.
theres so many better and safer psychs, Imho cant really see any reason risking one´s health for such unknown unreliable chem to trip on

theres so many better and safer psychs, Imho cant really see any reason risking one´s health for such unknown unreliable chem to trip on
Yeah. I think I'm going to make tracking down some 2C-E my mission in life instead.

Kind of a subjective thing really. In my experience, it's a pretty awesome, chill trip, with some of the best visuals I've ever experienced. Maybe it's not for everyone, but it's personally one of my favorite psychs. It's a shame I lost my entire bag. I blame clonazolam, 3hopcp, and my own stupidity for that one.

Ime, when it's dosed by yourself, using liquid volumetric dosing, it's perfectly reliable, whether you want a low dose or higher dose experience. I personally know people that have dosed 2mg+ safely and had a great time.

I agree that buying blotter that is realistically an unknown dose is a little more risky.

This chem has a bad rep because it's related to nbome, but I think it's plenty worthwhile and not really 'dangerous, per se as long as you do it right. I'm not personally aware of any horror stories with this chem, but admittedly haven't looked in quite some time.
Yeah. I think I'm going to make tracking down some 2C-E my mission in life instead.
Hah! You and me both. I had 2ce only once, many years ago. I really took it for granted at the time, I wish I had known I'd never get to do it again.

Imo nbome and nboh substances wouldn't have as bad of a name if unscrupulous dealers didn't misrepresent them as LSD. Someone thinks it's acid, takes five hits and gets way too fucked up. And people also have been careless with it, but that's a fact with every drug.

I'm not really trying to stan this class of drugs, just ime they are all perfectly good, and ridiculously affordable psychedelics, when used with proper respect and caution.

I've taken 4x 1.2mg hits at once with zero issues. Planning 5x next time. I wouldn't have dove in at such a high dose if I hadn't already snorted 7-8mg 25i-nboh several times.

So I just found a source selling 1 gram of powdered 25b-nboh. I haven’t been getting many visuals from lsd trips or other tryptamines and have been particularly mentally challenging and disorienting.

Although it’s a different compound, when I tried 25c-nbome many years ago it was one of the most visual, clean, euphoric, and easygoing trips I’ve ever had. Should I go for it and pick up some B-nboh?

So I just found a source selling 1 gram of powdered 25b-nboh. I haven’t been getting many visuals from lsd trips or other tryptamines and have been particularly mentally challenging and disorienting.

Although it’s a different compound, when I tried 25c-nbome many years ago it was one of the most visual, clean, euphoric, and easygoing trips I’ve ever had. Should I go for it and pick up some B-nboh?

Well, do you have a mg scale that's accurate enough and the knowledge to properly dissolve the powder?
This is important because it's very possible to overdose on NBOH class drugs.
If you already can do this or if you are willing to learn and buy a few relatively cheap items there is no real problem.

But if you are thinking you can just do lines with the raw powder I'd recommend you steer clear of this drug.

Also, it may be pointless to buy a whole gram if the seller offers smaller amounts since you need to wait 2 weeks for a full tolerance reset with this class of compounds.

Well, do you have a mg scale that's accurate enough and the knowledge to properly dissolve the powder?
This is important because it's very possible to overdose on NBOH class drugs.
If you already can do this or if you are willing to learn and buy a few relatively cheap items there is no real problem.

But if you are thinking you can just do lines with the raw powder I'd recommend you steer clear of this drug.

Also, it may be pointless to buy a whole gram if the seller offers smaller amounts since you need to wait 2 weeks for a full tolerance reset with this class of compounds.
Been at this game for quite some time my friend and am well aware of the risks associated with this class of compounds and have a decent, albeit tenuous, grasp on organic and bio chem, but thanks for looking out. I always conduct my research in a responsible manner, so yes I do possess an mg scale, glass ampules, bacteriostatic water, various solvents, micron filters etc.

Don’t most psychedelics require a period of a week or more to exert most of their effects? Furthermore, I don’t trip very often as Psych’s aren’t exactly compounds that can be used frequently due to their disruptive nature, plus I find their overall utility and the benefits derived from them is greater if only used on occasion.

Anyways, regarding my initial post, tryptamines haven’t been working like they used to. Perhaps that I’m older, well 33, my drug addled brain doesn’t respond to lsd or al-lad (2-3 blots) like it used too. I don’t get many visuals and I’m more prone to negative mental/emotional states.

In my late teens and early 20s I recall having these full blown mystical experiences, accompanied by beautifully intricate visuals. I remembered how clean and visual 25c-nbome was and hope 25B-NBOH might be able to bring some of that magic back.

Been at this game for quite some time my friend and am well aware of the risks associated with this class of compounds and have a decent, albeit tenuous, grasp on organic and bio chem, but thanks for looking out. I always conduct my research in a responsible manner, so yes I do possess an mg scale, glass ampules, bacteriostatic water, various solvents, micron filters etc.

Don’t most psychedelics require a period of a week or more to exert most of their effects? Furthermore, I don’t trip very often as Psych’s aren’t exactly compounds that can be used frequently due to their disruptive nature, plus I find their overall utility and the benefits derived from them is greater if only used on occasion.

Anyways, regarding my initial post, tryptamines haven’t been working like they used to. Perhaps that I’m older, well 33, my drug addled brain doesn’t respond to lsd or al-lad (2-3 blots) like it used too. I don’t get many visuals and I’m more prone to negative mental/emotional states.

In my late teens and early 20s I recall having these full blown mystical experiences, accompanied by beautifully intricate visuals. I remembered how clean and visual 25c-nbome was and hope 25B-NBOH might be able to bring some of that magic back.

Glad that it's not your first rodeo, hopefully you haven't been offended by my concerns for your safety!

In regards to the tolerance, in my experience and that of my closer friends you need at least 2 weeks for NBOMe class drugs, and I expect NBOH to be similar in that regard.
They are far more powerful agonists than classic psychedelics and will create a massive tolerance.

You don't use often anyways so that should not be an issue for you.

I'm in my 40s now and I recently needed an 18 month break from psychedelics and dissociatives to resolve issues similar to yours.
Could have been some long term tolerance, could have been that I didn't need to/could not trip anymore because I had done that enough that I needed to get enough new things in my life to process with psychedelic experiences.

Good luck with your research and keep us updated!

Glad that it's not your first rodeo, hopefully you haven't been offended by my concerns for your safety!

In regards to the tolerance, in my experience and that of my closer friends you need at least 2 weeks for NBOMe class drugs, and I expect NBOH to be similar in that regard.
They are far more powerful agonists than classic psychedelics and will create a massive tolerance.

You don't use often anyways so that should not be an issue for you.

I'm in my 40s now and I recently needed an 18 month break from psychedelics and dissociatives to resolve issues similar to yours.
Could have been some long term tolerance, could have been that I didn't need to/could not trip anymore because I had done that enough that I needed to get enough new things in my life to process with psychedelic experiences.

Good luck with your research and keep us updated!
Not at all, quite the contrary. Bluelight is first and foremost a harm reduction site, so I appreciate your comments, especially when dealing with these compounds which require extra precautions.

12 years ago I was reckless and not careful, a volatile combination which led to multiple psych overdoses. I’ve had my fair share of tragedies occur in my life, but those psychedelic ODs were some of the most traumatizing experiences I’ve ever endured. One of the worst ones was At the peak of a of a 30 mg 2c-e trip.

In my arrogance I decided I wanted to experience “ego death”, so I proceeded to to insuflate 30-40mg of 5-meo-dmt. What unfolded over the short span of about 2 minutes was a state of ineffable terrror and anxiety. It kept increasing in intensity so I ran out of my room screaming incessantly at my little bother “I’m dying!”. I lost touch with everything. I didn’t know who, where, when, or what I was. Completely catatonic. It was as if I was torn into infinite pieces and pulled all across the universe in every direction possible. I would come back into my body briefly then be violently ripped out, the cycle of death and rebirth would keep on repeating itself endlessly. Time and space ceased to exist. My brother said I was running around, speaking in tongues, hiding under tables then would abruptly standup and flip them over, even the giant kitchen table.

Next thing I knew I was strapped down to a stretcher with firefighters and paramedics surrounding me. These terrifying loops of death/rebirth started to abate in intensity. By the time I was in the hospital I was finally back to reality, albeit I was still tripping hard but I regained my awareness. The realization that I was still alive and part of this world was one of the most euphoric experiences I’ve ever had. I was just grateful to still be alive and not insane.

You live, hopefully, and learn.

I'm happy with the gram of this that I bought if that matters. Do be careful though.

I intended to snort half of like 8mg and the lines were so close together that when I went back to make sure I had picked it all up I accidentally got the other line. Wow.

Then I proceeded to weigh out like 4-5mg for my buddy and it was way too much for him.

He vomited and told me not to do that to anyone else ever again.

Funny because me and another buddy split 13-14mg 25i-NBOH and had a great trip.

If you ever tried spice and thought it was only for people who can't get high on Marijuana anymore that's kind of what snorting an NBOH is like only for tripping instead of a cannabinoid.

I'm happy with the gram of this that I bought if that matters. Do be careful though.

I intended to snort half of like 8mg and the lines were so close together that when I went back to make sure I had picked it all up I accidentally got the other line. Wow.

Then I proceeded to weigh out like 4-5mg for my buddy and it was way too much for him.

He vomited and told me not to do that to anyone else ever again.

Funny because me and another buddy split 13-14mg 25i-NBOH and had a great trip.

If you ever tried spice and thought it was only for people who can't get high on Marijuana anymore that's kind of what snorting an NBOH is like only for tripping instead of a cannabinoid.
I used to smoke a lot of different synthetic cannabinods. I’d get it in powder form. Very easy to over do it with those. Got to order jwh-018 a few times before it was scheduled then a bunch of other ones I can’t remember as it was quite some time ago. I’ve accidentally smoked to much before and had some agonizing experiences.

This one in incident probably required hospitalization, but I was alone. Within a minute I was having a full on panic attack. I reached for my phone to dial 911, but by then I didn’t know how to use a phone and dial 3 simple numbers. You know your fucked when you can’t talk or operate a phone. I was pale as a sheet, heart palpitations, couldn’t feel my feet. I was able to make it to my room but I stopped at the doorway. A deleriant loop ensued and i left my body to watch myself blow my brains out with a gun and have my mother and brother discover me on the floor with half my head missing. I could see them scream in horror and cry uncontrollably. This pleasant loop continued for a while. Fortunately it finally subsided and I came down, but I felt so sick and my organs we’re definitely strained. I was so arrogant and careless at the age of 19.

That was 14 years ago and I’ve grown and learned how to properly handle these compounds. I’m curious about your comparison to synthetic cannabinoids and -NBOH substances. What exactly do you mean by that?

I used to smoke a lot of different synthetic cannabinods. I’d get it in powder form. Very easy to over do it with those. Got to order jwh-018 a few times before it was scheduled then a bunch of other ones I can’t remember as it was quite some time ago. I’ve accidentally smoked to much before and had some agonizing experiences.

This one in incident probably required hospitalization, but I was alone. Within a minute I was having a full on panic attack. I reached for my phone to dial 911, but by then I didn’t know how to use a phone and dial 3 simple numbers. You know your fucked when you can’t talk or operate a phone. I was pale as a sheet, heart palpitations, couldn’t feel my feet. I was able to make it to my room but I stopped at the doorway. A deleriant loop ensued and i left my body to watch myself blow my brains out with a gun and have my mother and brother discover me on the floor with half my head missing. I could see them scream in horror and cry uncontrollably. This pleasant loop continued for a while. Fortunately it finally subsided and I came down, but I felt so sick and my organs we’re definitely strained. I was so arrogant and careless at the age of 19.

That was 14 years ago and I’ve grown and learned how to properly handle these compounds. I’m curious about your comparison to synthetic cannabinoids and -NBOH substances. What exactly do you mean by that?
The trips are not similar at all. I simply meant that both can be overpowering especially to the unexperienced user. Both are full agonists of their respective receptors.

My lady friend told me that when she smokes spice the floor is lava and she won't even step off of her bed. I've had some insane spice trips.

@higherconciousness

And then you have people like me who could easily get high on weed and would have decent visuals with 150ug of LSD, but liked to snort 1mg-2mg of 25i-NBOMe and then smoke some spice during the trip.

But my only real negative experience with Spice was when I used it on its own, and made me understand how I was becoming reckless with my drug use.
I had just rescued 3 friends who had ODed on spice badly in my living room they were in a full on ego death panic attack, one was unconscious for 20 minutes, another wasn't sure who he was of the 3 people that ODed and was asking me for his identity, while the 3rd was unable to speak, sat down in the toilet shitting his guts out while hugging a bucket and puking at the same time.
Once they felt better, I noticed they hadn't finished the spliff that ODed them, so I lit it again and took 3 small tokes.

As I took the 3rd toke, I felt the first one hit me like a truck, I set down on the ground as the second wave hit me and the tinnitus started, and when the 3rd came on and paralysed me I had my biggest "And it was at that moment that he knew he fucked up" feeling.

I could turn my eyes around and speak and I was filled with the most intense terror I had ever felt, my bestie was there and while my sentences where making grammatical sense I was telling her that hopefully what I was feeling right then was going to subside quickly because I knew I could take it for a little bit longer, maybe even a few hours, but that if it didn't I would have 100% gone completely insane forever, and I seriously asked her to let me kill myself or to help me do it if it came to that, because I wanted to go out while still being me.
Luckily for me that specific cannabinoid, 5F-UR-144 had a relatively short peak so my panic and hyperstimulation subsided into bad anxiety and tachycardia and I was able to move in about 15-20 minutes (obviously I was unable to keep track of time and it felt like 90 minutes to me) and I was just fine in 10 more.

The trips are not similar at all. I simply meant that both can be overpowering especially to the unexperienced user. Both are full agonists of their respective receptors.

My lady friend told me that when she smokes spice the floor is lava and she won't even step off of her bed. I've had some insane spice trips.
Ah ok I see what you mean. Fucking spice man. Shit can get crazy fast lol. I can’t even smoke weed anymore. Panic attacks and paranoia every time. I swear it’s because my psychiatrist forced my to go onto lexapro. Was on it for 2 months. Made me feel worse and after 2 weeks on it I ate some edibles and had one of the worst panic attacks. My heart was bumping like a fully automatic uzi. I can’t even say how many bpm it was but it was astronomical. Since it was an edible it took forever to pass ugh.

Waited couple more weeks, still taking the lexapro, then took a hit off a heavy hitter vape and boom, another panic attack. After 2 months on lexapro I decided to get off because it wasn’t helping at all. I’ve told her a 100 times I don’t respond well to ssris, I’ve been on Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, then lexapro and every time I get bad side effects.

Been off the lexapro for 2 years and still get panicky off weed. I was fine smoking weed before the lexapro trial, but now I can’t handle it. Sucks.

What’s the best ROA for 25B? When 25c-nbome first came out I got a 5 mg bottle of powder. The old reckless me decided to eyeball a line and divided it up into 6-7 lines. Sniffed one up and oh boy it was intense. Stupid as it was I got lucky and had an awesome trip. One of the most visually stunning experience I’ve had, but mentally I was totally intact just a sense of euphoria and grandeur. I did it when my mom was home and I could sit in the couch with her in the same room and hold a conversation in the midst of witnessing different psychedelic landscapes being constructed around me. Crazy.

Some dude on Erowid iv’d 25-nboh and had a good one.

Ah ok I see what you mean. Fucking spice man. Shit can get crazy fast lol. I can’t even smoke weed anymore. Panic attacks and paranoia every time. I swear it’s because my psychiatrist forced my to go onto lexapro. Was on it for 2 months. Made me feel worse and after 2 weeks on it I ate some edibles and had one of the worst panic attacks. My heart was bumping like a fully automatic uzi. I can’t even say how many bpm it was but it was astronomical. Since it was an edible it took forever to pass ugh.

Waited couple more weeks, still taking the lexapro, then took a hit off a heavy hitter vape and boom, another panic attack. After 2 months on lexapro I decided to get off because it wasn’t helping at all. I’ve told her a 100 times I don’t respond well to ssris, I’ve been on Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, then lexapro and every time I get bad side effects.

Been off the lexapro for 2 years and still get panicky off weed. I was fine smoking weed before the lexapro trial, but now I can’t handle it. Sucks.

What’s the best ROA for 25B? When 25c-nbome first came out I got a 5 mg bottle of powder. The old reckless me decided to eyeball a line and divided it up into 6-7 lines. Sniffed one up and oh boy it was intense. Stupid as it was I got lucky and had an awesome trip. One of the most visually stunning experience I’ve had, but mentally I was totally intact just a sense of euphoria and grandeur. I did it when my mom was home and I could sit in the couch with her in the same room and hold a conversation in the midst of witnessing different psychedelic landscapes being constructed around me. Crazy.

Some dude on Erowid iv’d 25-nboh and had a good one.
If I had to guess I'd say that might be @deficiT. I might try it sometime, too. I've shot lots of k and mxe and some tryptamines.

I'm not going near any needles now. I'm on DOC and mdma lol.

If I had to guess I'd say that might be @deficiT. I might try it sometime, too. I've shot lots of k and mxe and some tryptamines.

Did shots of fxe couple days ago. Didn’t help I had been takin 4f-mph so vasoconstriction was already an issue. First shot was awesome but it increased vasoconstriction so when you are all numb and wonked out the proceeding shots are hard to hit and you end up jabbing yourself a bunch of times. Next round, I’m gonna have 3 rigs loaded. First one is IM, then immediately after that ima IV the next one, finally the third will be muscled once the peak begins to fade. Not worth destroying your vascular system.

I did similar with JWH-018. My friend was visiting and we were drunk, and I was like HEY let's smoke this weed-like shit! I went first, and just drunkenly poured a whole layer over the top of a small plug of weed in a bong. The next day I weighed my remaining bag and it had been about 240-250mg. I took the whole thing in one rip (plus the little plug of weed). My friend was gonna do it after me, but instead what happened was, I exhaled, and went catatonic. I was unable to move, although I could see and I was aware. After like 30 seconds maybe, my friend said my name. Then he increasingly started getting scared for me. For my part, I felt like I was falling a million miles an hour, and felt very anxious, but mostly I just couldn't move. Finally after 15 or 20 minutes of trying to get me to answer, he said that if I didn't answer, he was going to call an ambulance. I so badly did not want that to happen (at the time it was before they passed a law saying that cops can't come arrest anyone when you call for an overdose, plus I was starting to feel it get less intense)... I managed to croak out "No" and shook myself once or twice. My friend then pick me up and put me down on my bed. The next morning I felt fine.

Yes, I have injected 25b-nbome, 25i-nbome, 25b-nboh, and 4acodmt as far as psychs go (+dissos, k, mxe, all that crap) All wild. I wouldn't suggest to the rookie, that shit can really take you for a ride.

I prefer to make a liquid volumetric solution with water, and take nasal drops. This is the best way to take these substances imo. I just drip the dose on to a spoon and snort it with a straw. Works like a charm, and you can get pretty far with it.

When my mentor injected me with God knows how much 25i-nbome, it was like being caught up in a whirlwind and some of the most beautiful visuals I've ever seen. We had a grand old adventure. I miss that crazy old bastard.