View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

250ug LSD and 200mg MDMA candyflip?

vrodie

Greenlighter
Have never candyflipped before but I have taken acid many times and have taken mdma once. I've only taken 100mg of mdma but I've taken up to 360ug of acid before. I was wondering if I were to do this what to expect and any tips on when to take each one. Thanks.

To be completely fucked up lmao.

Many factors here. The fact you have taken 360ug before doesnt matter much as when the last time you dropped cid does. 250ug with zero tolerance is a much different experience than 250ug if you have dosed in the last 2 weeks or sooner.

200mg of MDMA is a heavy dose by itself.

My recommendation? Go with 150-200 LSD and 100-120mg of MDMA.

Have fun:)

Last edited:
Way too much. Halve both doses. 125 mcg LSD and 100 mg MDMA is a full-blown candy flip.

For a euphoric / halluncinogenic time; I suggest eating the acid first, then the mdma 3 hours after the LSD.

For a trip to the hospital or visit from the cops; I suggest eating the mdma first, then the acid 2-3 hours after the MDMA.

That sounds more along the likes of what I would enjoy. I only drop MDMA a handful of times a year but almost always with a candyflip.

My sweet spot is about 400mcg of LSD and 150mg of MDMA followed by a 100mg booster about an hour in.

Personally I wouldn't get much off of 100-200mcg candyflip but I also enjoy the truly absurd visuals and borderline hallucinations at that dose. Expect your vision to be fractal patterns at the peak and you will be incredibly fucked up all around. Damn good time though.

Last bassnectar show I flipped on 330mcg and 140mg. Everything at the peak were tracers - people, objects, anything were leaving time lapse trails when they moved. Pretty cool

Why would that lead to hospitalisation or cop visits?
Taking MDMA and LSD at the same time in high doses, can exhibit extremely psychotic behavior.

Especially, [like stated above]... If You take the MDMA before the LSD...
You are more likely to have a psychotic episode.

Taking MDMA and LSD at the same time in high doses, can exhibit extremely psychotic behavior.

Especially, [like stated above]... If You take the MDMA before the LSD...
You are more likely to have a psychotic episode.

Why is that?

Why is that?
If One is taking MDMA before the LSD, it is obvious They are running away from internal issues / emotions.
Not to mention, the MDMA come down that will occur when the LSD effects are in full swing.

I'd rather come down off MDMA at the end of an LSD trip. Not at the beginning or middle...