Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25-nbome trip report

TooMuchMDMA

Greenlighter
This is a trip report for 25c-nbome, was smoking some grade A weed throughout the whole experience, I also definitely feel that smoking ganj heightened the experience.

This is the only time I've used 25c-nbome on its own, and it seems fairly powerful! The only other time I used it when I had already taken a gram of MDMA, 200mgs amphetamine, and I can easily re-call hearing music when it wasn't playing, was very trippy and definitely enhanced the festival that I was at!

Around 7pm snorted 800ug of 25c-nbome powder I acquired from a reputable vendor. In around 10 minutes, I was coming up, quite intense as-well, stimulated; as my jaw was tightening up as-well, as I was watching TV my hearing went funny like it was blacking out, and every sound I heard was fragmented, I looked outside the trees were drooping like it was melting, the come up was quite uneasy and had a bit of a nervous feel to it, music sounded excellent and felt very good, but I couldn't compel myself to get up and do anything until the song had ceased playing!

Within about 30 minutes, very strong visuals, I could see spirals everywhere, everything had tracers that I would look at, at one point I thought I had tricked the planet into going into slow motion and found myself doing a slow motion dance. For about an hour or so I just felt delirious, that would be the most appropriate word for it, I found myself wondering about the existence and the whole point of us being on this planet, and I found myself wondering what comes after today (obviously tomorrow), but this played on my mind for hours and found it very overwhelming and quite frightening. I got bored, went downstairs; looked in the fridge, no milk! So I hopped on my trusty 50cc and rode to the shops (I cannot stress this enough; DON'T DRIVE ON THIS STUFF!) It seemed like a good idea, as I was desperate to have cereal (at 10:30pm). But I could tell I was definitely not in any fit shape to ride or drive, don't do it, I was shitting myself the whole way! My eyes were dilated as anything and I'm pretty sure the kind woman who served me figured I was fucked!

Got home and rode out the remainder of the trip. Could still feel residual effects of stimulation and hearing audio hallucinations after about 5 hours still. Found it hard sleeping, took 50mgs promethazine hcl, fell asleep within an hour or two, didn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon!

about 11pm (4 hours after taking the 25c) I had severe stomach cramps and found myself spewing shit in the toilet. This was very painful, might be linked to the sheer amount of stuff I ate that night?

All in all, fairly interesting stuff! Was definitely fun, but slightly scary at times, I found that it just turned me into a bumbling retard to be honest, not many negative effects though!

Also, my first trip report, I haven't really seen many to do with the 25c-nbome, was just a quick write up because I feel there should be more!

I wouldn't really say its a bad chem, but a little bit of pre-caution taken with it for sure.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report, but you should probably edit the title to 25c-nbome