25 day tranformation! got to love muscle memory.

Herraisland

Bluelighter
Less than 30 days between these picture. First one is taken 17.January 2014 and second is taken today 11.Februar 2014. lost some mass. But got it quickly again. Had to share it with you, was so proud of this few day tranformation.

1st cycle in this year was Test-P 100 EOD 5weeks

Test prop 100mg EOD for 5 weeks

Current cycle

1-5 weeks Test-p 100mg EOD
1-5 weeks Dbol 30mg ED
1-5 weeks NPP 100mg EOD
6-11 weeks Sustanon 250mg EOD
6-11 weeks Tren Ace 100mg EOD

LDafxMeMploqUQtsjOQPhZCKyOGpDgteYNAx-610xh.jpg

Takin 5 days ago or so
mzQwGJDMkFAHuoKsULiIooNtMTVjafjhsmds-610xh.jpg

Last edited:
What did your workout schedule look like?

Less than 30 days between these picture. First one is taken 17.January 2014 and second is taken today 11.Februar 2014. lost some mass. But got it quickly again. Had to share it with you, was so proud of this few day tranformation.

Current cycle

1-5 weeks Dbol 30mg ED
1-5 weeks NPP 100mg EOD

LDafxMeMploqUQtsjOQPhZCKyOGpDgteYNAx-610xh.jpg

Takin 5 days ago or so
mzQwGJDMkFAHuoKsULiIooNtMTVjafjhsmds-610xh.jpg

What did your workout schedule look like?

I believe it was:

Monday - Chest and tricep
Tuesday - Back and bicep
Wednesday - Shoulders
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Arms

High rep training, 25-12 reps.

Now my workout schedule is:

Mon - Chest and Back
Tue - Legs
Wed - Shoulders and arms
Thu - Chest and Back
Fri - Legs
Sat - Shoulders and Arms

Also High Rep

Less than 30 days between these picture. First one is taken 17.January 2014 and second is taken today 11.Februar 2014. lost some mass. But got it quickly again. Had to share it with you, was so proud of this few day transformation.

Current cycle

1-5 weeks Dbol 30mg ED
1-5 weeks NPP 100mg EOD

Strange combination of compounds?

I personally would be hesitant about Dbol, as I wouldn't want and aromatizable compound thrown in with Nandrolone, or close to the transition to Trenbolone..

Why change from Propionate to Sustanon?

Trenbolone Acetate should be ideally pinned OD, why not stay on Propionate ED with some Masteron..?

Strange combination of compounds?

I personally would be hesitant about Dbol, as I wouldn't want and aromatizable compound thrown in with Nandrolone, or close to the transition to Trenbolone..

Why change from Propionate to Sustanon?

Trenbolone Acetate should be ideally pinned OD, why not stay on Propionate ED with some Masteron..?

Hey Genetic freaks, u shouldnt worry to much if you have caber and arimidex by your hand. Why not sustanon?

I usally take Test P, but i got ahold of really good sustanon so i wanted to try it out. Cant see whats so strange about this cycle..I have no need for masteron right now, because im only focusing on getting over 100kg. Would throw in masteron later when im below 10% in fat to get that dry look.

Hey Genetic freaks, u shouldnt worry to much if you have caber and arimidex by your hand. Why not sustanon?

I usally take Test P, but i got ahold of really good sustanon so i wanted to try it out. Cant see whats so strange about this cycle..I have no need for masteron right now, because im only focusing on getting over 100kg. Would throw in masteron later when im below 10% in fat to get that dry look.

No dramas with sustanon, wondered why you changed esters, but no biggie if you are pinning frequently enough...

Yep, adex could negate the aromatization via dbol..

Nandrones estrogenic action is via the AR, therefore Adex won't stop its estrogenic sides, only blocking the AR will, but obviously that isn't prudent for growth..

I have posted extensively on Caber, and why a D2 agonist won't do shite unless you have a prolactinoma....