• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

25 day meth binge and counting

vee966

Greenlighter
Hey guys!
So there's a friend of mine that smokes meth for the first time about two months ago. Anyways she got a hold of an amount of meth that she doesn't need to be careful of finishing it anytime soon. She has been smoking everyday for the last 25 days. Spending most days awake than asleep where she'll sleep for maybe 3 hours to no sleep at all.

She is working and going to uni. So has no time to sleep all day. About two days ago she smoke a recently filled bowl within 20 minuets. Her last smoke made her extremely dizzy and everything was moving in slow motion, she also felt like she weigh a ton and could not pick herself up. Just her hands to type. She was sweating bullets but her face was pale and cheeks were bright red. This lasted for about an hour before feeling better.
She no longer gets high but smokes anyways just to record her clouds.

Can she continue doing this? What's your longest binge?

Just realized that we don't use SWIM here! So sorry for whiting like that, and as you probably already knew, a friend of mine is me.

Stop now, if or while you still can. Dispose of the rest of your meth and force yourself to eat food, stay hydrated with water, and get rest. If you need medical attention or are worried that you overdosed go to a hospital or see a doctor and get checked out. Good luck and stay safe.

The lifestyle you're describing is extremely unhealthy. That just seems obvious to me...sleep is an essential part of life & it's vital to your mental and physical wellbeing.

But you know this...

I know it's unhealthy and I should stop, but I can't bring myself to throwing out what I have. About 35 grams, and besides the sleep I have been eating even if it's not alot I force my self to eat and drink water.
This week I cut down on the amount I was using and for the last 3 days I have been getting more sleep.
I work 5 days a week and on my 2 days off I go to school. Even if I finish what I have I have a friend that's going to give me 35 OUNCES not grams.
I would like some suggestions on how much I should smoke everyday to stay functioning or whatever out wanna call it.
So far I never been late to work, I have awesome grades and doing good in class. Oh and while on it I got promoted. And I been doing crazy amounts.

35 grams of methamphetamine will last you a hell of a long time, even with the mammoth amp tolerance you will no doubt acquire. By the time youre through with it the damage to your body & mind from chronic methamphetamine abuse will have already been done...you know that severe sleep deprivation isnt good, you know that it is unnatural for a human being to go days without sleep isnt good in any way shape or form, i hardly need to explain this to you. If you choose ti persist, well, that is your choice and i wish you the best of luck

Thank you for your response. I know I'm harming myself and everything I do is my choice. I have read many stories, not one of them good. I will have no one but myself to blame if I mess up my life.
I feel like I don't even get high, I just smoke as much as I do because I have other smoker friends and we send recordings of ourselves smoking. But I stopped feeling high, just awake and no appetite.

you arent getting high any more because your brain isnt being given time to correct the chemical imbalance. try to sleep for longer periods. i have worked 50+ hrs a week while i continued to use 1 to 2 grams a day for months on end.... it does begin to get very difficult to even feel human, much less enjoy being high. and if necessary your body will begin to force you to sleep..... im talking i would begin to fall asleep mid sentence while driving... seriously like i induced myself to become narcoleptic for almost a year.

im actually lucky , i buried the front end of a saturn under the gas tank on the side of a 1 ton uhaul truck because i had been up for weeks, and we were conversating, like i hadnt even felt it coming. like fucking commander data, somebody flipped my switch and i was off. im glad my wife nor i were injured.

but i would ignore the throw it away comment. just moderate yourself. if yoou dont know your limits and/or are unable to restrain yourself your asking for serious drama in those quantities you described.

From my own personal experience , this isn't what I call a binge. This has crossed over into a lifestyle. The negative symptoms you are experiencing are from a number of imbalances . Dehydration, lack of sleep, nutrition including proteins, carbs, vit/minerals. Basically instead of doing everything that naturally replenishes your body as a whole you're simply redosing. The little amount of sleep you do get is what has kept you from going psychotic. You have a lot of this shit left I believe you mentioned not wanting to part with it. Options... have a good friend wean you off. YOU can't trust yourself with this stuff. Doesn't matter if you could and have done it by yourself with other chemicals. Meth has a way of making you crave it even when you hit the sweet spot. I shoot heroin . After I shoot up, I relax and appreciate everything about the high. When I'm high on meth I just want more meth. Dopamine isn't a chill out chemical. It's a GET IT GET IT THAT'S THE SHIT reward neurotransmitter and you won't be able to stop without being completely away from it or having someone doll out your doses. In the goal of harm reduction I can't recommend you sell it. That's risky. But maybe find a way to get rid of SOME of it? Trade some of it with trustworthy people for drugs that will help you during your decent OFF of this hell ride maybe? You're in for a battle but if you can't live sober (I know I can't) than please replace this beast with a healthier less permanently mind/body altering drug. Hell, THAT would be harm reduction. pick a lighter weight because this one is heavy enough to crush anybody.

Wow....you have been binging 25 days, and also mentioned 35 OUNCES in your above post. If I stay up 2-3 days, I feel like shit for a week straight. Not Physcially, Mentally.

Get rid of that massive amount somehow or you'll be posting about your 50 day binge, which could include Jail, way before then.
At least...like others have said...Sleep(more than 3 hrs) Eat, I would say try to smile but @ the rate you're heading, soon that may be impossible.

Stay Safe, Get Help

You're clearly trying to do productive things with your life, to go somewhere and be something. But before long you're going to be a complete mess - mentally and physically. Without consistent adequate sleep, your brain fills up with toxic crud that it's unable to clean out (the cleaning happens when you have deep sleep). This is aside from the obvious harm it's likely causing your brain (damage to neurotransmitter systems like dopamine, for example). So as above, you need to stop. Sorry to say this, but you should also find a way to get those people with all that supply out of your life.

In all honesty I'd go straight to a hospital and tell them exactly what you're saying here. With help you may still have some hope but you need to forget about whatever obligations you think you are leaving behind and you need to accept a completely different life right now.

So I have not stopped, I was about to but then a friend paid a visit and we got to smoking.
I didn't have a scale but he did and we weighted what I had left. From starting at 35g I now have 23g. I can't wrap my head around the fact I smoked all of that myself.
I am eating normally now, three meals a day. Drink water throughout the day.
Only thing is sleep. If I stop smoking around five I can go to sleep and have about 8 to 9 hrs of sleep. Since my friend came back though we hang out after work and smoke. Currently on day 2 of no sleep but day before this is slept 8 hrs..
I already know I should stop and I should get more sleep.
If I get enough sleep every night will i be able to keep going?
Tell me your worst experience.

It's my opinion that you're fixing to crash hard imminently. Who's to say how long you're run will last with Methamphetamine, but they're called "runs" for a reason. I normally don't preach, but you should take stock of what you have going on in your life right now. If you are in University, that should be your main goal; graduation. This doesn't mean that you can't dabble in drugs along the way, but hitting the speed pipe for 25 days straight is far beyond what I would call dabbling.

You can't possibly tell me that you're writing coherent papers and participating in courses like you should be while on a major Methamphetamine binge. I supported a Heroin habit all through Junior/Senior year and college and somehow made it out. It's my belief that this is much harder to accomplish with Methamphetamine. I would really consider stopping the speed altogether and maybe indulging in some differet, less harmful drug experiences.

As for the side-effects, with 25 days of insomnia, malnourishment and depletion of fluids, anything can happen.

It's my belief that this is much harder to accomplish with Methamphetamine.

I have experience with both dope and meth, including using in an academic context, and I agree. Meth has a much greater negative impact on your schedule and overall functionality IMO (even if it deceives you into thinking that you're ultra productive in the early stages of use).

It's my opinion that you're fixing to crash hard imminently. Who's to say how long you're run will last with Methamphetamine, but they're called "runs" for a reason. I normally don't preach, but you should take stock of what you have going on in your life right now. If you are in University, that should be your main goal; graduation. This doesn't mean that you can't dabble in drugs along the way, but hitting the speed pipe for 25 days straight is far beyond what I would call dabbling.

You can't possibly tell me that you're writing coherent papers and participating in courses like you should be while on a major Methamphetamine binge. I supported a Heroin habit all through Junior/Senior year and college and somehow made it out. It's my belief that this is much harder to accomplish with Methamphetamine. I would really consider stopping the speed altogether and maybe indulging in some differet, less harmful drug experiences.

As for the side-effects, with 25 days of insomnia, malnourishment and depletion of fluids, anything can happen.

Maybe it's because I'm still in the early stages as you call it but I have actually been doing better in class. I went from a C last semester to an A as of right now in my accounting class. I'm trying to slow down. Beginning today since I feel my body really needs the rest. Maybe take a break completely for a at least a week to feel high again.

I have lurked on this site for years but have never created an account because I don't post. This is the first time I feel I need to say something, and I mean this not in a scolding manner but from a person who is seriously worried. You don't seem to be understanding the gravity of your situation.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS YOU WILL DIE!

You will need much longer than a week to recover from this binge, and it sounds like after this small break you're going to do it again. Chronic meth use already causes a lot of permanent damge to you.
The type of binge you are describing sounds like the perfect recipe for a stroke.

Hey guys!
So there's a friend of mine that smokes meth for the first time about two months ago. Anyways she got a hold of an amount of meth that she doesn't need to be careful of finishing it anytime soon. She has been smoking everyday for the last 25 days. Spending most days awake than asleep where she'll sleep for maybe 3 hours to no sleep at all.

She is working and going to uni. So has no time to sleep all day. About two days ago she smoke a recently filled bowl within 20 minuets. Her last smoke made her extremely dizzy and everything was moving in slow motion, she also felt like she weigh a ton and could not pick herself up. Just her hands to type. She was sweating bullets but her face was pale and cheeks were bright red. This lasted for about an hour before feeling better.
She no longer gets high but smokes anyways just to record her clouds.

Can she continue doing this? What's your longest binge?

Vee,

Last July I quit smoking/insufflating meth after using every day for over a year. At first, I felt great, I looked great, my mind was spinning in ecstasy and my wit was unmatched. As you can imagine, my desire to use was buttressed by the fact my meth use was attracting the ladies more so than usual. During that year, while on meth, I can't say much of anything significant occurred...except that fact that I presumably permanently damaged every part of my body, NOTICEABLY! It started with weight loss, which was actually a good thing for me (not done correctly, but worth mentioning); next, the hair coming out in swaths in the shower; then it progressed to weakened immune system which led to me contracting a staph infection and who knows what else at the hospital I was employed at.

The dizziness, excessive sweating, and slow-motion perceptive qualities you are experiencing are very common (I experienced all those and even fainted a few times after sitting too long with the bowl). I'm not sure how good you are with maintaining fluid and food intake, I myself was terrible at drinking ample amounts of water. This will have a dramatic effect on your skin as methamphetamine and its liver-produced analogues reduce the bodies ability to synthesize elastin - which is directly related to collagen formation.

In the midst of that roller coaster addiction, there were times when I would lose track of how many days I had been awake, all I knew is if I kept blowing that glass dick i'd be set. Of course, with all the various batches that I purchased the quality and consistency of what I was smoking was unpredictable. Some of the better prepared batches had little to no side effects (aesthetically), then there were some that presented issues the next day. Today, @31 years of age I have to live with my decisions - namely the deleterious effects of street produced methamphetamine. I never wanted to let go of the unending, unwavering sexual energy and sheer heroic bedroom feats. Other than actually smoking the crystals, the sexual aspects of the drug were it's biggest attraction to me. You know it's serious when you can perform on mark for 8-14 hours without so much as a drink of water.

When you're gliding on the high though you fail to see the actual degradation of who you are as a person, on the inside and outside. As much as I want to love the drug, it just isn't a long-term geared drug; people who make it such do not live long, and if they do they are in and out of hospitals and have the good ol' meth look (I have family that fits the description). I hope you like dentures (especially if you're smoking or IV'ing). It's not my role to tell you to throw away your supply or to quit, because that will all depend on your desire to do so. However, I would encourage you to step away from the pipe for at least 2-3 days at minimum, at least your body can let you know it needs food and other such necessities to survive. I wish you the best of luck and I'm rooting for you! If you ever want more details or to talk, PM me. BTW, how are you not seeing all the meth ghosts at 25 days? Nothing was real at that point for me...even 3-4 days in now the hallucinations I have are severe, especially auditory.

I am inclined to agree with the person who first suggested that you have crossed over into lifestyle territory. And take it from someone who's been there, it will likely not end well for you.

My story: My longest binge lasted for nearly six months and I was using heavily nearly everyday. That binge substantially impacted my physical and mental health, but my meth abusing fall from grace would come nine months later when I woke up to four men surrounding me with AR-15s pointed at my head. As it turns out, my dealer had been under surveillance for months and once they had him they started going after his clientele. Their search only recovered some paraphernalia that I hadn't responsibly disposed of, but due to a revision to the law that imposed more strict penalties for possessing meth in a school or public park zone, what should have been a Class 5 felony immediately jumped up to a Class 3 because I lived next door to a public park. I was taken to jail, the raid at my home and my mugshot made it to all the local news stations and ended up in a number of local newspapers...And my second life, the life I had worked so hard to keep those I love far, far away from, they we're learning about my secret at the same time the rest of the world was.

Pre-raid I lived a quiet, comfortable life. I had recently completed my master's degree and I was working in a legal capacity and loved my job. Fast forward to present day - I am now a convicted felon and I am unable to obtain the necessary security clearance I need for work because of my conviction. I'm currently working in a production plant where I took about a 50% pay cut; my home was foreclosed on, my car was repossessed, and i am called in to the probation office an average of three times a week to pee.

Also, I you mentioned that you had approximately 23g left the last time you weighed your product. I don't know what the law is where you are, but you need to be aware that if you are in possession of 23g of meth, and God forbid, the SWAT team and drug task force come busting one unexpected morning, there's a pretty good chance that you could be looking at a distribution charge rather than just a possession charge.

You may think it's never going to happen, but one way or another this shit will eventually rob you of everything you have worked for and it will strip away the person you were before Ms. Crystal became part of your world.