• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

24 pills slightly different shades

hiamlughes

Greenlighter
i bought 24 blue ice pills. sold as 2-CB. they're all a light blue colour but they're all very slight different shades. some are slightly darker than others? its more than likely nothing, I've seen it before when buying pills. why is this a thing?

It could be down to a number of factors - the mixing, the exposure to moisture, binders etc

Pills weather and degrade like anything else. Exposure to elements over a long period of time will cause pills to get chalky, lose color, and even become brittle. If pills are stored in big bags, exposure to elements occurs very unevenly and this can cause certain pills to be affected more or less. I've witnessed the same thing with a bulk of ecstasy.

And are you sure you have 2C-B? I distinctly remember ICE pills being methamphetamine based around here...

Cheers man, just general degrading over time then! And they are, I tested them last night and liked them a lot. I think white ice are usually meth and blue 2-CB from my experience and what others are saying