• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

24 hours after using coke - hangover

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Is there such a thing as a cocaine hangover in the same way as an alcohol hangover?

Alcohol hangovers really go for my head or make me feel sick. Not sure what cocaine hangovers really feel like.

Is there such a thing as a cocaine hangover in the same way as an alcohol hangover?

Alcohol hangovers really go for my head or make me feel sick. Not sure what cocaine hangovers really feel like.
yes there is

people don't tend to get them whwn young or new to the drug

as time goes bye then just get worse and worse

If I had coke now it would be a minumum 3 day terrible 'hangover'

yes there is

people don't tend to get them whwn young or new to the drug

as time goes bye then just get worse and worse

If I had coke now it would be a minumum 3 day terrible 'hangover'

Strongly agree with this.

In the early days I could do cocaine and feel fine the next day.

Once I got a habit and started doing crack, prolonged binges etc, the comedowns were another matter completely.

I've seen me still dying a week later after heavy binging.

I have found meth to be especially helpful in dealing with any crack-related unpleasantness.

Any dizziness a few days after using cocaine and alcohol?

Little bit of vertico when getting up quick

Sure if you're crashing but generally speaking that just kicks the bucket down the street, you'll have to pay the piper eventually and the more you do the worse it'll be
Well it's more of a alcohol hangover. Feeling like no energy etc. Will a bump help?

I never get bad coke hangofers anymore i usually iv it to. Ill usually stick to 1 night binges to

IV to it?
Please don’t start doing coke by IV. It is extremely stronger but also that much more addictive and just gets dirty fast for most people especially after your arm looks like a pin cushion from shot after shot after shot for days…

Please don’t start doing coke by IV. It is extremely stronger but also that much more addictive and just gets dirty fast for most people especially after your arm looks like a pin cushion from shot after shot after shot for days…
nope. not gonna do that! ever. for me a few bumps is enough. can't afford that shit anyway.